PDA

View Full Version : Two Ipods on one computer?

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Is it possible to sync two ipods to one computer?

If so, why won't my computer locate my brothers Ipod when we plug it in?

CimminyCricket
07-10-2007, 10:49 PM
It is possible. We have 3 iPods on my father's laptop. The hard drive may be defective in your brother's iPod.

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 10:55 PM
It is possible. We have 3 iPods on my father's laptop. The hard drive may be defective in your brother's iPod.

:(

How would I be able to tell this. I mean you could kinda see the back screen and it synced for a moment maybe it needs more battery?

CimminyCricket
07-10-2007, 10:59 PM
If there's an iPod store near you, they should be able to run a sync test on it. If it is dead, you'll have to wait for the battery to be fully charged before trying to sync it again. Also, regardless of how much battery that the iPod has, the computer itself should be able to acknowledge that there is an iPod plugged in.

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 11:02 PM
If there's an iPod store near you, they should be able to run a sync test on it. If it is dead, you'll have to wait for the battery to be fully charged before trying to sync it again. Also, regardless of how much battery that the iPod has, the computer itself should be able to acknowledge that there is an iPod plugged in.

Hm, well it did, but afterward I couldn't do anything with it. It noticed there was an ipod in but only for a brief moment.

CimminyCricket
07-10-2007, 11:03 PM
If you have a wall charger, plug it into the wall and leave it there for a few hours to allow it to fully recharge its battery, afterwards, it should be fine.

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 11:06 PM
If you have a wall charger, plug it into the wall and leave it there for a few hours to allow it to fully recharge its battery, afterwards, it should be fine.

Alright sounds good.

Baloki
07-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Get a tape deck ^_^

Problem solved :p