PDA

View Full Version : My Materia!

Northcrest
07-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Okay I decided to start a New file of FFVII this time to make a perfect game. The problem is right now I was giving out the summons and I notice that I didn't have Titan with me. So i checked every character that I had for the summon but couldn't find it. Then I thought about if I didn't un-equip the materia from Aeris would it be all gone when she dies. I was also wondering if you didn't get Choco/Mog at the beginning are you able to go back and get. If you were to equip materia to Aeris and didn't un-equip it would you lose it or will it be put back into your inventory.

Garnie
07-11-2007, 01:19 AM
if you keep some equipment/materia on Aeris it somtimes disserpears!
trust me i found that out with my wizard bangle...im still not over it yet!
also you can only get Chocomog at the begining of the game on disc 1 if you lost the matera or forgot to get it you wont get it back!

oddler
07-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Aeris' materia should be put back into your inventory. I'm pretty sure I had summons on her at the end of Disc 1 and I still got the master summon. As for the Choco/Mog summon materia, I think you can pick that up any time. Just talk to the chocobos at the Chocobo Farm.

Edit: Ah, I be wrong about Choco/Mog, it seems! I agree with the equipment on Aeris being lost but I think you still keep the materia.

cloud21zidane16
07-11-2007, 01:23 AM
equipment and accesories on aeris will dissapaer but materia will not, try scrolling all the way down the materia list, there could be a huge space inbeteen all the materia and the titan

oddler
07-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Or you could sort it. :)

Northcrest
07-11-2007, 01:26 AM
So am I only allowed to get Choco/Mog during Disc one or anytime in the game?

cloud21zidane16
07-11-2007, 01:31 AM
disc 1 i should think or maybe up until you get the highwind because all of the chocobos are gone by then

ReloadPsi
07-11-2007, 06:44 PM
As for Aeris' departure, well... just make sure she wasn't wearing the Ribbon. I made the mistake. I'm a moron.

Hambone
07-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Okay I decided to start a New file of FFVII this time to make a perfect game. The problem is right now I was giving out the summons and I notice that I didn't have Titan with me. So i checked every character that I had for the summon but couldn't find it. Then I thought about if I didn't un-equip the materia from Aeris would it be all gone when she dies. I was also wondering if you didn't get Choco/Mog at the beginning are you able to go back and get. If you were to equip materia to Aeris and didn't un-equip it would you lose it or will it be put back into your inventory.

Why are you trying to get a perfect file if you don't have an available disc 3? :p