PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dragon... Yummy!

tidus_rox
07-11-2007, 04:49 AM
I was watching X play with my friends and saw a game being reviewed called Blue Dragon. I looked up when it is to be released, and I think its August 24th. I kept reading a saw that the music is composed by Nobuo Uematsu!!! :D:D Game = great. I really dont like Xbox but my brother just bought one (now own all 3 next gen systems!:D:D) so I think this will be the only game I will buy for it...

Discuss :D:D

Ouch!
07-11-2007, 05:49 AM
I was watching X play with my friends and saw a game being reviewed called Blue Dragon. I looked up when it is to be released, and I think its August 24th. I kept reading a saw that the music is composed by Nobuo Uematsu!!! :D:D Game = great. I really dont like Xbox but my brother just bought one (now own all 3 next gen systems!:D:D) so I think this will be the only game I will buy for it...

Discuss :D:D
It's by Mistwalker, so it's got a lot of the people responsible for Final Fantasy working on it. It's one of the reasons I'm looking into getting an XBox 360.

Dragonsoul
07-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Hehe! You are just finding out about this game now. Most people who play rpg's seem to be looking forward to this game. It's a big time rpg! Blue Dragon is the start of the rpg season, it comes out on the same weekend(August 28th Tuesday) that Xenosaga 3 came out on last year.

Check out my thread on this forum...
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/102759-fall-2007-rpg-release-calendar-heating-up.html

That will tell you about all the top rpg's coming out.

I'm getting Blue Dragon! If you like Blue Dragon look out for Eternal Sonata also maybe? There are others.

JKTrix
07-12-2007, 12:16 PM
If you have Xbox Live (and a harddrive), there's a demo of Blue Dragon available to download now. There are 2 areas you can play for as far as you can for an hour.

Zora
07-12-2007, 06:53 PM
I got the demo yesterday. Believe me when I say you can find Final Fantasy all over it. For example the revival items are associated with Phoenix's (Phoenix Wing IIRC) and the healing magic is called White Magic and the Offensive Magic is called Black Magic.

Good game though, pretty fun.

Oh, and there are more musicians than just Uematsu working on it :p