PDA

View Full Version : Alien Syndrome

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-11-2007, 06:54 AM
What are the odds of this game actually being good? Because all of the 3D Sonic games sucked and so did the Shadow The Hedgehog game.

Dragonsoul
07-11-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't know too much about this game but I know some stuff about it. I don't think it will be an important rpg release but I don't know if it will be bad or ok. I don't think it will be too huge/good. I'll research more about this later because you posted on it.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/xbox2/losto/screens/losto42.jpg
p.s. That picture rules, those two huge guys are cool, I'm getting Lost Odyssey! :)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-11-2007, 09:49 PM
All I know is according to GameInformer Magazine Alien Syndrome will be released on July 30th.

Maxico
07-11-2007, 10:59 PM
all of the 3D Sonic games sucked and so did the Shadow The Hedgehog game.

It's not developed by Sonic Team, who are pretty much the only faulty team in Sega right now with AM2 and Smilebit consistantly pushing out great games.

Hell it's not even developed by SEGA. SEGA is publishing it.

Seriously though, all of those games you have issues with are Sonic team games. The rest of Sega is still comprised of quality developers.

Dreddz
07-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Can I just say that the two Sonic Adventure titles were damn good games. So I do still hold some faith in Sonic Team to deliver another good 3D Sonic game.

KentaRawr!
07-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Can I just say that the two Sonic Adventure titles were damn good games. So I do still hold some faith in Sonic Team to deliver another good 3D Sonic game.

Completely agreed.

Goldenboko
07-12-2007, 02:00 AM

Completely agreed.

Finally people agree with me.