PDA

View Full Version : Jane Fonda is a very Beautiful Woman

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 07:48 AM
Isn't she? She turns 70 in December, and still she manages to keep her figure in such good shape. She looked especially gorgeous in Monster-in-Law. I just can't believe how beautiful she is. She is more gorgeous than Britney Spears or Paris Hilton are now...

...But Jane Fonda isn't the topic of this thread.

The Viera in FFXII are divided into two sub-branches: The light-skinned Veena, and the dark-skinned Rava.

Yet, I see no difference in any of the Viera seen in FFXII. To me, they all have a light, mocha brown skin tone. To me, that constitutes dark skin, leading me to believe that there are no Veena Viera in FFXII.

But, supposedly, the Veena Viera are the more traditional of the two sub-races, and are more likely inclined to stay in the safety of the Wood. So, wouldn't we see like, at least one Veena Viera in Eruyt Village?

But then one must make the distinction between light and dark skin. Fran, a Viera (undetermined Veena or Rava), has considerably darker skin than any other important character in the story (with the sole exception of Reddas). So Fran would be a Rava correct? Well, not if we haven't seen any Viera with a differing skin tone. We are once again brought back to the fact that all of the Viera in FFXII have the same skin color.

So, do Ravas have dark brown skin, and Veena have light brown skin? Or do Veena have fair, peach skin, but we weren't given a good look at any? I know it's a trivial part of FFXII, but i'm just curious as to thoughts on the matter.

NOTE: I'm not counting the Feol Viera introduced in Revenant Wings.

NOTE2: I'm sure Renmiri has some Viera images stashed somewhere from her Ultimania...I hope she could show us some...*cough*

DISCUSS.

CimminyCricket
07-11-2007, 08:55 AM
All I know is that the Viera are hot.

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 08:57 AM
All I know is that the Viera are hot.

In the end that's all that really matters, but I want to get my questions answered! I started a thread about this a long time ago, but I never found the info I wanted...

PeneloRatsbane
07-11-2007, 12:11 PM
are the in the opening video Rava and the one standing behind Ashe When the King gives Rassler he sword, might be rava as well, they are dark skinned and dark haired.
I think Fran is veena beacuse she isn't really that dark

Bolivar
07-11-2007, 09:14 PM
I didn't even know about the distinctions between Veira. Is this in the Bestiary?

One thing I did notice is how the ones walking in the beginning have orange/brown/whatever type hair whereas most veira i've seen have white hair. I don't know, this is all some weird stuff, who has the answers!???

CimminyCricket
07-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Where is Renmiri with those hot Viera pictures she has hidden away?

Dynast-Kid
07-12-2007, 04:26 AM
I didn't even know about the distinctions between Veira. Is this in the Bestiary?

One thing I did notice is how the ones walking in the beginning have orange/brown/whatever type hair whereas most veira i've seen have white hair. I don't know, this is all some weird stuff, who has the answers!???

It's not in the bestiary, but was mentioned in information before the game was released.

And I read somewhere that it's common for Viera that leave the Wood to dye their hair so they'll better fit in with hume society.

PeneloRatsbane
07-12-2007, 12:01 PM
oh yeah, thats pretty cool.
I'm glad that Fran kept her hair the way it is tho.

Freya Coral
07-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Isn't she? She turns 70 in December, and still she manages to keep her figure in such good shape. She looked especially gorgeous in Monster-in-Law. I just can't believe how beautiful she is. She is more gorgeous than Britney Spears or Paris Hilton are now...

...But Jane Fonda isn't the topic of this thread.

If Jane Fonda isn't the topic of this thread, then why did you feel the need to point that out? :mad:

Formalhaut
07-28-2007, 02:14 AM
Renmiri Was on vactation visiting her sister in Holland. Shes back now I think. So expect a reply soon.