PDA

View Full Version : your worst mistake

sir helix
07-12-2007, 04:33 PM
my worst mistake was that my friend katrina need ed a date to the dance so i cecided to go with her since my girl friend went to a diffferent school and woodent mind is i danced one dance with another girl for the hell of it. wel at the end of the dance she kisses me and i react and kiss her back..........i am such a freaken retard :confused:

Goldenboko
07-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Ironically one of my worst mistakes is similar. I asked out someone I knew when I really shouldn't have. We didn't know each other really great. It wouldn't have been such a big mistake if it didn't make her uncomfortable with me now, when we're actually friends... :\

PS- This dun belong in the Lounge

sir helix
07-12-2007, 04:48 PM
my bad i didnt know were to put it

after i did it i felt so horrible cus it was like i was cheating on roni (my gf)

Namelessfengir
07-12-2007, 04:57 PM
well the way i see it you got two options confess or deny

Psychotic
07-12-2007, 05:03 PM
my bad i didnt know were to put itDon't worry about it, it's been moved now. For future reference, this sort of thread belongs in General Chat or Eyes on Each Other. The Lounge is where threads about movies, music, sports and the like belong. :)

Bunny
07-12-2007, 05:31 PM
My job.

Polaris
07-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Eoff :(

Tallulah
07-12-2007, 05:36 PM
And bad mistaaakes... I've made a fewwww...

Picking Journalism as a university subject. Everything about it was so phoney, hypocritical and fake, the teachers were too politically minded, making the tutoring we got terribly biased, and it generally dissuaded me from pursuing it as a career... :eep:

A very expensive mistake, I must say... :(

Venom
07-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I once paid about 21.00 for a CD that was unremastered and only have like 9 songs on it. )=

The Ceej
07-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I should have realized I was going to be committed that day in 1999, and not come back home. That really messed up my life. If it weren't for that, and something that I had no control over as a child, I really could have made something of my life. So, that commitment, is the single avoidable thing in my life that caused me the most problems.

€It resulted in my eventual drop out of college.
€It started my suicidal thoughts.
€It got me involved with the Mental Health Center.
€It wrecked my spirit and my goals.
€It turned me into an all around pessimist. (Granted, life would have done that to me eventually anyway.)
€It just took too much time out of my life in an important time.
€It caused me to lose my home which led me to going back to more hospitals until Social Security gave me the money to get a new apartment.
€It made me lose all faith in the medical profession (especially the mental health division).
€It turned me against my family.
€It caused me to lose my job and made it difficult for me to get jobs in the future.

I'm just now getting my life back on track, though it will never be what it was before I was committed. I should have known it was going to happen and I should have left town instead of coming back home. I'm not an idiot. I'm bipolar, which means I'm unusually intelligent. I should have been able to figure it out. But such is life.

So yeah. My biggest mistake is coming home that day.

Burtsplurt
07-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Invading Poland.

Or maybe crashing the Land Rover from work and injuring, quite seriously, an old guy. That wasn't a good moment.

Northcrest
07-12-2007, 06:30 PM
I vomited in front of 32 people in my class once.

~*~Celes~*~
07-12-2007, 06:33 PM
My ex.

sir helix
07-12-2007, 07:03 PM
great shes ignoring me now

Bunny
07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
I once paid about 21.00 for a CD that was unremastered and only have like 9 songs on it. )=

You must live in a world of sunshine and happiness if the worst mistake you've ever made is buying an overpriced CD.

Hambone
07-12-2007, 10:07 PM

Sweeeet. You never told me about that! :eek:

Probably...peeing on a tree in front of my old elementary school where everyone could see.

Northcrest
07-12-2007, 10:28 PM

Sweeeet. You never told me about that! :eek:

Probably...peeing on a tree in front of my old elementary school where everyone could see.

You've never told me about this before either.:p :eek:

louby_4eva
07-12-2007, 10:50 PM
it was like i was cheating on roni (my gf)

You were.

That'll be because of the cheating thing.

I haven't made any real mistakes in my life that spring to mind. I guess getting back with my bf who cheated on me was a mistake seen as how he did it again 3 months later...buuuut, we're together and happy now, so I guess not. I think I'm mistake free :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Meat Puppet
07-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Slacking off in high school, maybe.

Heath
07-12-2007, 11:19 PM
I went to Birmingham once. That's something I definitely regret doing.

The Ceej
07-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Ima go fertilize that thar egg har har har! Oh yes indeed I is gonna get it! Ima winnin teh race.

Har har har

Are you saying that you got a girl pregnant? And if so, how is that worse than everything my mistake ending up doing to me? Are you going to publically tell me that your child is the worst mistake you ever made? That's just wrong.

sir helix
07-12-2007, 11:52 PM
it was like i was cheating on roni (my gf)

You were.

That'll be because of the cheating thing.

I haven't made any real mistakes in my life that spring to mind. I guess getting back with my bf who cheated on me was a mistake seen as how he did it again 3 months later...buuuut, we're together and happy now, so I guess not. I think I'm mistake free :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

its hard to believ a single kiss can mess up a relationship

Tallulah
07-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Ima go fertilize that thar egg har har har! Oh yes indeed I is gonna get it! Ima winnin teh race.

Har har har

Are you saying that you got a girl pregnant? And if so, how is that worse than everything my mistake ending up doing to me? Are you going to publicly tell me that your child is the worst mistake you ever made? That's just wrong.

No, silly. He means that's what the sperm who created him (i.e. his father's sperm) was thinking when it reached his mother's egg, and that was his worst mistake. It's supposed to be self-depricating humour, not Nominus actually having a child. No need to be so touchy.

Ah, you'll get used to it. :p

Araciel
07-13-2007, 12:27 AM
i simply walked into mordor

no, seriously though i don't make mistakes.

oddler
07-13-2007, 12:32 AM
I believed Araciel.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-13-2007, 12:37 AM
not trusting my ex when things were getting really great and then calling her a whore and that resulting in her dumping me 2 and a half weeks before our 2 year anniversary

Iceglow
07-13-2007, 03:35 AM
My worst mistake? Geez that question is like impossible to answer I've made more than my fair share of them and I can say anything from; taking the job at sainsbury's which ultimately stopped me getting the job I truly wanted, many many mistakes with the ex-fiance, gee I could just sum it up by saying getting together with her but that would be wrong we had some good times, how about hooking up with a mate when I knew it to be wrong, or standing up for my sister when I knew I would lose got a shattered jaw doing that one, entering in to the realm of self mutilation which ended up giving me (albeit faded) "zebra stripe" pattern on my arm, smoking weed in college instead of cutting the bull and getting straight A's in my exams and going to oxford like I could have there are many things and determining the worst one is like trying to sort one molecule of oxygen from another and explaining why it's different.

Værn
07-13-2007, 05:51 AM
I realized a long time ago that most people say that their worst mistake involved some sort of relationship, and that's why I've never been in one =D
So, therefore, my biggest mistake would be... earlier today! I was setting off a ton of bottle rockets with my friend and his neighbor, while waiting for somebody else to get home so we could go out of town and set off the bigger stuff... but, I let them talk me into setting off the biggest fireworks I had right there in their back yard in the middle of town. It was freaking loud... needless to say, we scrambled out of there before the cops could come XD

Fonzie
07-13-2007, 05:53 AM
Forgetting sunscreen.

The Ceej
07-13-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm sorry I interpreted that incorrectly. It really wasn't clear what with the way it was said and all.

Nominus Experse
07-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Well, sperm aren't really all that intelligent to begin with...
It was the best it could do.

Fonzie
07-13-2007, 07:01 AM
You're all lucky I'm sun burnt up the wazzo, or I'd give you such a pinch Trevor. Bad newbie, bad! :mog:

Marluxiaswife
07-14-2007, 04:15 AM
i feel like i made alot..even while growing up.

Vikeve
07-14-2007, 05:36 AM
I guess I made a big mistake when I almost got suspended but I suppose I didn't learn anything from that mistake since I didn't get suspended since I admitted to it. Oh well.

I hate that.:mad:

Markus. D
07-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Alot of things I would probably tell in EoEo.

Kanshisha
07-14-2007, 06:10 AM
Hehe:
1.No sunscreen
2.Acting sarcastic to a friend ( got kicked on the leg... then thought if i offended her )
3.Sending a nemesis text to the person i hate! instead of a friend... damn name order thing, it was like this:

Aaron
Aron

I mean wth?!
4.Dive into mud ( it hurt cus' it was shallow!! )
5.act dead in a pool when i was young ( you can just see what happened next..)

sexy yuna
07-16-2007, 05:13 AM
my worst mistake was that my friend katrina need ed a date to the dance so i cecided to go with her since my girl friend went to a diffferent school and woodent mind is i danced one dance with another girl for the hell of it. wel at the end of the dance she kisses me and i react and kiss her back..........i am such a freaken retard :confused:

wel its a good thing you didnt kiss another girl back when we were goin out. cause i would of ripped you teeth right out of you head. and you know that i would do it to.

but any way my worst mistake was pulling this blonde into the girls room and shaving her head bald for calling me a nozi chink

Jojee
07-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Too young for huge regrets imo. Or at least, too young to realize them yet; there`s a few decisions I`ve made that I`m sure I may end up regretting very much in the future, but who knows :] I`m dandy now.