PDA

View Full Version : Who said anything about me being paranoid?

Freya
07-13-2007, 02:26 AM
So I was talking to the loverly vikeve when I realised how paranoid she is.

I know I shouldn't watch horror or thriller movie type things but I had to watch this movie it looked cool and it was but you know I started worrying if my room would be flooded and I would get electricuted by the lights.:shifty:
Oh my are you one of those very paranoid types? Oie thread Idea!
Who said anything about me being paranoid? I'm not paranoid so what if I'm afraid of tyes that men wear becuase I think they will turn into snakes and choke me its perfectly normal to look at a computer and sometimes be afraid if it grows arms and legs and and lasers and starts attacking me everyone fear that right? I mean every once in a while I start freaking out becuase I think th Ring girl is gonna walk outa my tv its just a stage right? And everyone sometimes gets afraid of windows becuse you think some Jedi is going to use his force powers to shatter the window and have all of the brojen glass stab you. This is all perfectly normal even when your afraid of walking on the carped becuase you worry if it will grow arms and strangle you. And everyone stopes eating if they worry someone poisned the food and drinks.:shifty: And don't even get me started about how risky walking on grass can be. Who said anything about me being paranoid I'm perfectly normal.

Are you one to think things are out to get you?

Vikeve
07-13-2007, 02:34 AM
Excuse me, but I'm not paranoid. I'm just intellegent. I'm smart enough to fear the truth. I'm smart enough to stay in my little corner with the computer screen all alone... with no danger....

Oi the spelling mistakes in my pm but thats okay the poeple must learn the truth.

Kanshisha
07-13-2007, 02:43 AM
Please don't start a cat fight girls... Vikeve just tried to tell the truth, nothing else to it..

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2007, 02:55 AM
Yep :eep:

Namelessfengir
07-13-2007, 02:57 AM
@Vikeve: your right i think that all things might do that but i look at it from a "how sweet would that be" aspec not an "O my god there gonna kill me"

Freya
07-13-2007, 03:03 AM
Oi the spelling mistakes in my pm but thats okay the poeple must learn the truth.

I was going to fix them but I got lazy.

Yeah I live 40 miles from town so I sometimes get paranoid that theres a mudrous serial killer out side so I have to lock all the doors, even in daylight. IF i'm home alone that is.

Vikeve
07-13-2007, 03:12 AM
Sure its cool the first hundred times. Oi with the poodles already.

I somehow knew that was the case.:p

Rengori
07-13-2007, 03:19 AM
Yes, but only when I'm high. Damn pink elephants.

yanis
07-13-2007, 03:33 AM
Actually I'm afraid of all those things, when I have a fever...and I'm not paranoid either!!!!

Ramza Beoulve
07-13-2007, 03:37 AM
Mondays. Mondays are the most evil thing in the world. They are after me, you know. They even jump weekends to reach me :shifty:

Rengori
07-13-2007, 03:41 AM
Mondays. Mondays are the most evil thing in the world. They are after me, you know. They even jump weekends to reach me :shifty:
What about Martin Luther King Day?

Ramza Beoulve
07-13-2007, 03:50 AM
What about Martin Luther King Day?Their king :shifty:... Nah, Mondays are more evil than that

Iceglow
07-13-2007, 03:53 AM
I can be provoked and goaded in to an increasingly paranoid situation but it takes one hell of a job to get it started...strangely once started it's never nothing it's everything and I get so paranoid that it verges on insanity...not healthy.

Dynast-Kid
07-13-2007, 04:00 AM
I'm only paranoid if they're on their talkies.

Araciel
07-13-2007, 04:09 AM
i fear a peasant uprising.

Namelessfengir
07-13-2007, 04:45 AM
Yes, but only when I'm high. Damn pink elephants.

:pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant:

damn you as soon as i read that then noticed me. your a plauge carrier!!!!!
:pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant:

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 05:16 AM
The only thing I get paranoid about are moogles....

They're planning the downfall of Chocobo Civilization with their Deepfriers of DOOM! I can only pray our Chocometeor cannons are enough to hold them off :eep:

What am I saying? A Golden Chocobo doesn't get afraid!

The Ceej
07-13-2007, 06:08 AM
Regarding paranoia, I have a few rules:

1. There's a million types of paranoia. Take your pick.
If they're really out to get you then you're not that sick.

2. You're only paranoid if they're not out to get you.

3. Only the paranoid survive.

I can't tell you the number of times paranoia has saved my ass. Granted, it's just made me scared for no reason on twice as many occasions, but that's well worth it for all the times it has helped me out. Don't let anyone ever tell you, "You're just paranoid," because if you're not, then listening to them could cost you dearly. 'Course that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Nominus Experse
07-13-2007, 06:33 AM
Yes, terribly so.

Namelessfengir
07-13-2007, 06:45 AM
don't forget the old adage: just because im paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Meat Puppet
07-13-2007, 07:30 AM
There Is No Such Thing as Paranoia.

Rengori
07-13-2007, 07:41 AM
There Is No Such Thing as Paranoia.
There
Is
No
Such
Thing
As
Paranoia

TINSTAP. Something about Tin Stap[lers] out to get me?!

kikimm
07-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Definitely. Not as bad as I was a few years ago, but still quite a bit. It's caused me many sleepless nights!

Miriel
07-13-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm pretty sure that all birds can smell my fear and that's why they seem so keen on terrorizing me by getting too close.

Cz
07-13-2007, 11:23 AM
I used to be really paranoid, but for some reason it's not so much of a problem any more. But maybe I'm just not as vigilant as I used to be, and even now people are plotting to take advantage of me now I've let my guard down. Oh my god... :(

Resha
07-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes. I hate it, because I don't wanna worry about, "Oh, does he/she hate me? Do they hate me? What do they see me as? Oh no, did I say something wrong? Why do I always act so stupid? That's not what I meant. Don't take it the wrong way!" -- but I can't help it. Inside my mind I can think of few moments when I'm not paranoid; I need to be really distracted to not worry about stuff.

I want to be don't-care and stuff and I try to ACT like I don't but I do :O so I don't really...really win.

Anaisa
07-13-2007, 12:01 PM

Yeah I live 40 miles from town so I sometimes get paranoid that theres a mudrous serial killer out side so I have to lock all the doors, even in daylight. IF i'm home alone that is.You should keep the doors locked even when you're inside the house. That's a sensible thing to do. maybe sometimes I'm paranoid, but I'd prefer to be paranoid an keep myself safe, than be lapsidasical an end up in trouble.

Rengori
07-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah I live 40 miles from town so I sometimes get paranoid that theres a mudrous serial killer out side so I have to lock all the doors, even in daylight. IF i'm home alone that is.OMG, I did that too when I lived in Colorado.

Bunny
07-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Yes, terribly so.

daggertrepe
07-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Kinda. If something gets to me, I'm super paranoid about it.

KentaRawr!
07-13-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm not scared, as my Avatar scares all the monsters away with its massive partying skillz.

Vikeve
07-13-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm only paranoid if they're on their talkies.

:jess:

Oh, and I can't watch horror movies they freak me out and yet somehow I always end up watching one and not being able to fall asleep.