PDA

View Full Version : EoFF User Notes Game.

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 02:34 AM
Alright, here we go. Read all of this, or you may just get disqualified for not listening to rules.

Rules:

1 ) Leave a user note for the member above you.
2 ) The member receiving the user note must reply in his/her own user notes to whatever the person said.
3 ) All user notes must be positive.
4 ) There will be rewards, although they won't be announced yet.
5 ) You must reply and/or leave a message, unless you want to forfeit your prize.

FAQ:

Q:
Rewards? Why would there be rewards?
A:
To get people to play, to continue playing, and so people can achieve something.

Q:
What happens if someone decides not to reply, or even post a user note at all?
A:
They get disqualified, if you become lazy and don't feel like posting a simple note, you don't win a prize. Every player wins something.

So, to get this started, here is how it would work, whoever posts next has to leave me a user note, it must be positive, then I have to reply to that user note(in my user notes still) Then the next person posts something in whoever was the second to post.

So:

I posted, Poster A leaves a comment to me, I reply, Poster B leaves a comment on Poster A's User Notes, Poster A replys to Poster B. Etc.

You're probably thinking "What's the point to all of this nonsense?" Well, whoever decides to play along will find out eventually. This game will also be point based, you get 1 point per User Note that you give, not receive. If you wish to receive your point you must edit your post and say "Comment left", however if I find out you lied(which I, and a few selected others will be monitoring), you'll be disqualified.

IMPORTANT CK's, please do not make this a "1 reply per 10 posts" thing, that will defeat the purpose of the game, although double posting is not allowed. Also, this is more than just a spamming user notes game, more will be revealed later, yes this has all been planned out already.

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 02:35 AM
This is an excellent idea!

~Comment Left

And now I left a comment to Oddler

oddler
07-13-2007, 02:44 AM
I smell the brew of ANGAH. :mad2:

You're mine, Bokoblin!

Fonzie
07-13-2007, 04:28 AM
Do they let threads like this? :confused:

Laddy
07-13-2007, 04:34 AM
Ale' Umanao!

EDIT: Usernoted Fonzie-Man!

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 04:37 AM
I'm totally giving RedXIII13 a usernote!

RedXIII13 now has a usernote!

Dynast-Kid
07-13-2007, 04:39 AM
I wanna play! So I just leave RedXIII13 Goldenboko a usernote, and then the next person posts in mine?...Sounds simple enough...

Comment left.

Hambone
07-13-2007, 04:39 AM
Yay Dynast!

-Comment Posted!

Firo Volondé
07-13-2007, 04:40 AM
A cheap way to get more usernotes? I'm in!

EDIT1: And I thought I was replying to Goldenboko...

EDIT2: Done and done.

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 04:42 AM
And I'd like to give you that cheap usernote!

Firo Has a usernote now!

Laddy
07-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Firo my u'note. (Heh, I am so clever.)

EDIT: Too late, oh well Boko do well!

Dynast-Kid
07-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Hey RedXIII13, i'm loking at you!xD

Geez Boko, save some usernotes for the rest of us!

Comment Left.

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 04:57 AM

Disqualified.

This is nothing like those other threads, this one actually serves a purpose and took more creativity than just one of those random topics.

As of right now it just seems like a spam game, though once more people start playing it'll lose that.
So far so good.

Goldenboko
RedXIII13
Firo Volondé

Skip me

Dynast-Kid
07-13-2007, 05:03 AM
Well Khaotic, I think this is a great idea.

I wonder who'll leave me the next usernote?...:bigsmile:

Leen-Leen
07-13-2007, 05:34 AM
It'll be meeeeeeee!!! xD

Fun idea. :jess:

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 05:35 AM
NONE OF YOU DEAR POST IN LEEN-LEEN'S! THAT'S MINE!

PS-Leeny-Leen got my note

Dynast-Kid
07-13-2007, 05:37 AM
Boko and Leen-Leen, sitting in a tree, ROFLOLOLOLOL

Psssh, territorial much?

Boko, I'm gonna leave you a note now!:bigsmile:

McLovin'
07-13-2007, 05:45 AM
I get joo!

Rengori
07-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Magus is already awesome in my book, this shouldn't be hard.

Hambone
07-13-2007, 09:31 AM

Disqualified.

This is nothing like those other threads, this one actually serves a purpose and took more creativity than just one of those random topics.

As of right now it just seems like a spam game, though once more people start playing it'll lose that.
So far so good.

Goldenboko
RedXIII13
Firo Volondé

Skip me
I really don't want to take part in this anymore if you insist upon acting like that. I shall stick up for The Fonz! Consider me disqualified.

Btw, you forgot my name on the list. Maybe it's because I really am invisible. :p

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 09:36 AM

Disqualified.

So far so good.

Goldenboko
RedXIII13
Firo Volondé

Skip me
I really don't want to take part in this anymore if you insist upon acting like that. I shall stick up for The Fonz! Consider me disqualified.

Btw, you forgot my name on the list. Maybe it's because I really am invisible. :p
Not quite sure how I'm acting, I clearly stated the rules and how you'd get disqualified and he didn't follow the rules, therefore he got what he deserved.

Your loss.

Essência
07-13-2007, 01:18 PM
eheh nice usernotes :) :p :D

Loony BoB
07-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Sorry, but I don't think this is anything but a free post for any old usernote - which, to me, is spam.