PDA

View Full Version : If the above poster was a CK, what comment would he or she make b4 closin this thred?

Firo Volondé
07-13-2007, 04:54 AM
Apparently there's a character limitation on titles, but I think it's still legible. If not, here's the title in proper English:

If the above poster was a CK, what comment would he or she make before closing this thread?

Activate your go-go-gadget Add Reply peoplez!

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 04:56 AM
Prediction!

This is probably gonna be closed and its gonna be by Yams, it he's either gonna yell at you or say "Just no."

Dynast-Kid
07-13-2007, 04:57 AM
"This thread is the cancer that is killing EoFF! It must be stopped."

*close*

Fonzie
07-13-2007, 04:57 AM
Expected pr0n, left disappointed.

Firo Volondé
07-13-2007, 04:59 AM
Firo is the reason you can't have nice things.

Maybe I should have made it while Yamaneko was off. Ah well.

Araciel
07-13-2007, 05:05 AM
needs more cowbell

Psychotic
07-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Maybe I should have made it while Yamaneko was off. Ah well.So wait, you made an intentionally bad thread with the expectation of it being closed? Honestly, what is the point in that? Sheesh, if you want to troll Yams that badly just send him a PM telling him you know he's not really an oldbie, the filthy 2001 bastard, and the act fools nobody.

While we're on the subject, kids, if you do insist on making these threads, you can include the one post per ten rule in the title and opening post 'cause I'm fed up of having to do it for you, and closing a thread is much quicker.

Now I'll sign off with a dumb internet meme because according to this thread, that's the done thing when closing a thread.

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! :barf: