PDA

View Full Version : Your Rank?

Northcrest
07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
I was just thinking about this when I woke up. What house/life ranking are you living in. From the information I got from my parents we are Lower Middle Class and about a couple thousand of dollers to become upper poor class. So what is your rank? My lifestyle is pretty boring nothing really exciting ever happens anymore. Please include lifestyle or way of living.

Lynx
07-13-2007, 05:38 PM
well id say dead center of the middle class. given the incredible bad luck my family has been put into id say we're not doing too bad. that situation would be the floods that happened in ym area a few years back cut 13 feet down and 60 square yards across of land wiping out my pool in the process leaveing us with a rounded cut deck. to fix was estimated at $150,000. and we got like $1000 from the government relief whatever. so yeah in other words the world doesnt care about little towns in the woods.

but somehow we still have money to remodel the kitchen and living room. and a nice chunk of the back yard repaired.

my lifestyle. i work pay rent to help my family out. pay for the internet. everyone in my family but my dad owes me money. i do what i can. i chop wood for the wood stove fir the winter. carry it in the house. and in 2 months i move in with my brother to help bail him out of debt.

so yeah my lifestyle is putting my life on hold for other people.

cloud21zidane16
07-13-2007, 05:40 PM
i guess im upper middle class, i have a 5 bedroomed house and a fair sized garden, i can buy things but not all the time, such as someone said lets go cinemas today id have the money, but im not so rich that the second a new console like ps3 cmes out i buy it. I think im pretty rich compared to some of my friends:rolleyes2 I go on holiday every year as well, sometimes twice but im only 16 so i dont pay for stuff like that myself........yet:p

Polaris
07-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Moderate Middle Class I think! Things are ok, could be better but we have a fairly good life!:)

Araciel
07-13-2007, 05:53 PM
there should be an option for student....owait it's the lowest one

Zante
07-13-2007, 05:54 PM
No idea what the exact criteria for those categories are, though I would say I am Upper Middle Class. I got enough money to get everything I want, but not enough to spend it on things I don't want, if that makes any sense. I can afford far more things than my friends can, and neither of them are poor.

Fonzie
07-13-2007, 06:04 PM
I live in a giant bucket.

Old Manus
07-13-2007, 06:23 PM
I was under the impression that middle class sent their kids to private schools and only enjoyed watching the cricket of a Sunday afternoon

edczxcvbnm
07-13-2007, 06:43 PM
I was under the impression that middle class sent their kids to private schools and only enjoyed watching the cricket of a Sunday afternoon

Sounds more like middle upper class to me.

I myself am probably lower middle class right now. My parents are probably lower upper class.

Laddy
07-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Student, so I'm moderate poor. I come for a lower upper class family, though.

Sergeant Hartman
07-13-2007, 06:57 PM
<s>Sergeant</s> Moderate middle class I'd say.

daggertrepe
07-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Mod middle class. We're doing normally. I can have voice lessons, a guitar, therapy and all that stuff so yeah. :)

Miriel
07-13-2007, 08:41 PM
I think you're very very mistaken if you think that lower upper class is somehow "average" living. I'd say the average would fall more along the range of lower middle class.

Anyway, my family would probably be around moderate to upper middle class. Right now. There were times when financial situation was a lot worse though.

Rye
07-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Upper middle class, for now. We live in a somewhat rich town. Not like, OC Rich, but a lot of the homes here are selling for a million dollars now.

Flying Mullet
07-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I would put us at Upper Middle to Lower Upper class.

Tallulah
07-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Sociologically I am in a 'white collar' (clerical) job in a the 'blue collar' (production) industry, so I would say upper working/lower middle class. Which is good, considering I was lower working/underclass three months ago.

Still, the whole class thing, still rife in the Western world, should not matter, so I voted 'don't care...' :p

Nominus Experse
07-13-2007, 09:00 PM
So you have a baby blue collar?

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Upper Class.

I live in a 3 story house, theres about 5 bathrooms, 9 bed rooms and an assortment of other rooms. I have 3 personal gaming rooms that are divided into systems such as Playstation, Xbox, and Nintendo products. Then theres my computer room and surround sound for when I feel like watching a movie while on my computer, this happens to be connected to a 60 inch plasma TV, which I also happen to have in each of my gaming rooms.

I have my own refridge in each room, although sadly only 2 of them have bathrooms, so if I'm playing Xbox 360 I have to get up and go use the bathroom in the Sony area.(love me)

I'm not stuck up, infact, I'm a very kind man who happens to just be filthy rich. The only time i've hurt someone was my last maid, I ended up having to throw her out my third story window because she was vacuuming infront of my tv while I was playing games :( It's okay though, she's only paralyzed from the feet up to her shoulders, she can still move her mouth and eyes though :greenie:

I don't think the word spoiled suits me. Anyways, I am an upper Class because I'm better than all of you. :love:

daggertrepe
07-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Brag! lol

Rocket Edge
07-13-2007, 09:11 PM
I don't really know what I am. When i'm in college i'm usually broke, and my family has a good bit of money, but we were never spoiled. That being said, my father owns a vast ammount of expensive land that would sell for over 20 million euros (although he wouldn't sell most of it). Back when I was born though, we didn't have much at all, if barely anything.

Miriel
07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
I don't think the word spoiled suits me. Anyways, I am an upper Class because I'm better than all of you. :love:

You only get to brag if you earned that money yourself. Or else it's just silly to brag about the financial accomplishments of other people. :greenie:

Tallulah
07-13-2007, 09:15 PM
So you have a baby blue collar?

Umm... you could say that. :p

Anaisa
07-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Your categories are so disorganized, an incorrect, I'm not going to tell you what class I'm in.

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 09:17 PM
I sense jealousy in this thread. It's especially strong near Miriel. :cool:

I am just cooler than you all, just admit it. There doesn't need to be any hard feelings, I'm just... better, that's all.

Psychotic
07-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Winner of the Devil Man Impersonation Award 2007 goes to...Khaotic! :lol:

Moderate middle class. Hooray.

Anaisa
07-13-2007, 09:21 PM

I am just cooler than you all, just admit it. There doesn't need to be any hard feelings, I'm just... better, that's all.Cool is never a word that applies to upper class people. They have no street cred whatsoever.

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 09:30 PM

I am just cooler than you all, just admit it. There doesn't need to be any hard feelings, I'm just... better, that's all.Cool is never a word that applies to upper class people. They have no street cred whatsoever.

Oh. I did not know this. Well, either way, my opinion matters and yours does not, therefore I'm still better than you are, as well as cooler.

I know Psy, right? It's amazing how people take me so seriously after just 2 posts(not counting this one). Now I can understand finally why Devil Man acted this way, it's rather fun, actually.

daggertrepe
07-13-2007, 09:33 PM

Oh. I did not know this. Well, either way, my opinion matters and yours does not, therefore I'm still better than you are, as well as cooler.

I know Psy, right? It's amazing how people take me so seriously after just 2 posts(not counting this one). Now I can understand finally why Devil Man acted this way, it's rather fun, actually.

Maybe it's because you sound so arrogantly serious.

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 09:35 PM

Maybe it's because you sound so arrogantly serious.
Yes because I literally threw a human out a third story window and smiled about it. You got me there.

Anaisa
07-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh. I did not know this. Well, either way, my opinion matters and yours does not, therefore I'm still better than you are, as well as cooler.Your lack of wit makes me believe your parents could have as much money as you're making out.

I know Psy, right? It's amazing how people take me so seriously after just 2 posts(not counting this one). Now I can understand finally why Devil Man acted this way, it's rather fun, actually.Devil Man wasn't acting, he genuinely was a prick.

Burtsplurt
07-13-2007, 09:43 PM
My family are probably upper working class. Neither of my parents had an education beyond the age of 16, and because of that my dad become a production worker and my mum does book-keeping and such (she did some training later in life). My dad works shifts, though, so we were okay financially (3 bedroom house, holiday abroad once every three years).

I don't have a clue what I am. I'm about to start as a teacher, but I am a bit fiscally challenged at the moment. :)

Yamaneko
07-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Where have you been the last twenty years, people? Being poor is cool now. You get into the history books by just being oppressed by rich white guys.

I'm de facto middle class because of my parents, but my income puts me below the poverty line ($20,000 /year for one person). Most people will say they are middle class because they've grown up enculturated by what it means to be middle class, when in fact they're probably not doing so well.

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Oh. I did not know this. Well, either way, my opinion matters and yours does not, therefore I'm still better than you are, as well as cooler.Your lack of wit makes me believe your parents could have as much money as you're making out.

I know Psy, right? It's amazing how people take me so seriously after just 2 posts(not counting this one). Now I can understand finally why Devil Man acted this way, it's rather fun, actually.Devil Man wasn't acting, he genuinely was a prick.

I lawl at the seriousness this person is bringing.

OH MY GOD PERFECT TIME FOR THIS:

Must be that time of the month! ahahah.......hah. :eep:

Shiny
07-13-2007, 09:51 PM
xD Interesting. I think I'd like to literally throw two people in this thread out of a three story window.

Anyway, I think I'm in moderate middle class. Being from relatively middle class suburbs.

Northcrest
07-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Sorry about how i got the Poll kind of Disorganized Anaisa I just went from what I thought which isn't really good since my overall surroundings in poor-upper middle class family which kind of the way they live is usually not so rich. Sorry that I made the assumption though. Oh and Khaotic I are you serious about having thrown a human being out of a 3rd story house because it sounds kind of un-real for me.
Oh and Shiny I feel the same way as you do right now.

daggertrepe
07-13-2007, 09:58 PM

Must be that time of the month! ahahah.......hah. :eep:

You're not a nice person, are you?

louby_4eva
07-13-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm not even from a working class background, so whatever is below that. The one where you have one parent on income support, living in a council house wearing clothes from oxfam. I've always been happy though :D :D :D
I'm a student now (which may be below what I was at home) I have a summer job and I'm comfortable money wise (granted, that is because of that awesome loan and grant). I'm probably just.......very low class.

Smile and Be happy :love:

Anaisa
07-13-2007, 10:02 PM

Must be that time of the month! ahahah.......hah. :eep:I'm not taking you seriously. Making fun of you doesn't mean I take you seriously, it actually means the opposite. Your gimmick is overdone an boring. An if we're going for gender jokes, ok, I'll play along: It's a good job you have all that money, otherwise you may not be able to afford a telescope big enough to find your own penis. Oh no, let me guess, you've tried every model, an still no luck. Poor poor you. :(

Oh well, there's always next Christmas!
Sorry about how i got the Poll kind of Disorganized Anaisa I just went from what I thought which isn't really good since my overall surroundings in poor-upper middle class family which kind of the way they live is usually not so rich. Sorry that I made the assumption though. Oh and Khaotic I are you serious about having thrown a human being out of a 3rd story house because it sounds kind of un-real for me. I'll forgive you. :)

Suiko Jin
07-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Lower middle class for me, but I am pushing it. Seems I have less and less money every payday. But anyway, I am getting by but not by much. X.x

Khaotic
07-13-2007, 10:09 PM
God. People. I don't know what to say, I thought the EoFF community was slightly smarter, atleast the active members who're partially known.

It's. Called. Sarcasm.

Psy noticed it instantly, I was acting like Devil Man, and for those who don't know, there was a large thread about PMS and Devil Man constantly saying woman whine about it, blah blah. I was kidding around, get off my back already. Christ.

And since this girl decided to post i'll add something for her.

A penis joke? Wow, you know, I don't even really CARE. The joke I made actually served a purpose, yours was just some half-assed attempt at being funny. Ohnoes I have teh small penis, i'll never get laid. :(

Seriously, you're the reason many guys disrespect woman due to PMS, it's because they can't take a god damn joke, especially when they didn't mean anything. Maybe if you'd do your research I actually defended woman in that Devil Man topic along time ago. Goodjob making yourself look like a bitch.

For the people who fail to have a sense of humor:

Moderate Middle Class is what I am, I'm done with this pathetic thread.

Old Manus
07-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Social class: Serious business.

Miriel
07-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Anaisa, Khaotic, KNOCK IT OFF.

Anaisa
07-13-2007, 10:29 PM
God. People. I don't know what to say, I thought the EoFF community was slightly smarter, atleast the active members who're partially known.

It's. Called. Sarcasm.

Psy noticed it instantly, I was acting like Devil Man, and for those who don't know, there was a large thread about PMS and Devil Man constantly saying woman whine about it, blah blah. I was kidding around, get off my back already. Christ.Yeah, I didn't know you were acting like Devil Man an many of the other male members here, I thought you were totally original an hilarious.

A penis joke? Wow, you know, I don't even really CARE. The joke I made actually served a purpose, yours was just some half-assed attempt at being funny. Ohnoes I have teh small penis, i'll never get laid. :(I was funnier than you. Actually my joke made out you couldn't even find your penis, so it may not be small, it could be none existent. You could even be a woman! :eek: now wouldn't that be insulting. Accusing you of being female! Those horrible, weak, inferior menstruating monsters!

Seriously, you're the reason many guys disrespect woman due to PMS, it's because they can't take a god damn joke, especially when they didn't mean anything. Maybe if you'd do your research I actually defended woman in that Devil Man topic along time ago. Goodjob making yourself look like a bitch.I'm joking, an you're taking it seriously. You can't take a joke, or make a decent joke. Yeah, I should search everybodys posts to see if they've been nice about women once, because I'm a woman, so that means we can be buddies! Oh no, wait, if I was male you wouldn't be calling me a bitch, because if a man is insulting he's just expressing his opinion, if a woman does it, she's a bitch. An of course men are never angry, their lovely an placid, because they don't have periods.

For the people who fail to have a sense of humor:

Moderate Middle Class is what I am, I'm done with this pathetic thread.Heres a tip: If you want to be funny, don't impersonate Devil Man, an make period jokes. I'm still laughing, an you're sulking. :)

Oops didn't notice you there Miriel!

Faris
07-13-2007, 10:30 PM
I think we're middle upper class. We have nice things and live in a small house, but we can't afford big things like trips every year and the like.

fire_of_avalon
07-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Below the poverty line.

Meat Puppet
07-14-2007, 01:43 AM
I make me boots outta discarded car feet. :(

Disco Potato
07-14-2007, 02:53 AM
My family and I live in an upper middle class to lower upper class area (depending on the neighborhood...), but we're in a lot of debt, my mom's having health problems (medical bills are costing a lot), and my dad really isn't making much (yet they don't let me get a job). So I would say we're lower middle class :Oo:

Resha
07-14-2007, 03:02 PM
I don't actually know. But I'm not a starving African child and you can't see my ribs. My parents whinge about me buying too much stuff but I can't decide if it's because it's a token parental whine or not.

Heath
07-14-2007, 03:53 PM
I've never really differentiated between 'poor' and 'working' class, so I don't know. I certainly wouldn't class myself as middle class given my family history (we lived on state benefits for a good few years when I was between the ages of 7 and 11). We live in a rented house owned by a housing association, though for all extents and purposes it's essentially a council house. My father is currently a bus driver and my mother works part time as a cleaner in an NHS hospital. Upper poor class, perhaps? I don't know.

Shiva_
07-14-2007, 07:51 PM
I would say moderate middle. We live in a middle class neighborhood. My mother works as an insurance agent, and my step-dad has his own computer business.

As far as myself, I've been out of work for last year due to medical problems. When I was still working at the job I was at, I was having to go on medical leave every 2-3 months. I'm also in some debt right now due to medical bills over the last couple years. I've never had a credit card, though. I still live at home, however, so given all of these issues as well, I don't think the class thing would apply to myself individually.

Tempest
07-16-2007, 01:54 AM
I think I'm in the middle of moderate middle class and lower middle class. If that makes any sense.

Jojee
07-16-2007, 12:01 PM
My family is mid-upper middle class. Me? Ahaha, I`m a college student, don`t even ask :[ I`ll just leech off my parents` money for a couple more years... k... x3

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Upper middle class. But we live like lower class

Bunny
07-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm rich too.

ChibiAxel
07-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Joseph you are a total noob xD even though you've been on for a year so have i i think >.>

Leeza
07-16-2007, 08:33 PM
water hopper, please post on topic. If you want to converse with a member, do so through PMs.