PDA

View Full Version : Adventures

Baloki
07-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Yeah I guess I lied, so lately what interesting adventures have you had? The more unrealistic the more points you get (but it has to sound vaugly real and somehow based on your days events, ie you can't have taken over the world or killed GW Bush without a good conspiracy coverup).

I'll start off by explaining my day, first off I had to battle evil, all days should start off with battling evil, of course this evil was more normal then others. That's right folks, I had to fight to the death with the post person (politically correct nowadays not to imply gender I'm told, so this post person was actually a blob called Carl). You see he had eaten the holy spoon of Bamforth, the holy mecca city of Norfolk. And well, a bunch of angry farmers is not what you'd like to see on your front lawn.

So I set about on a perilous journey to extract the spoon from his lower intestine. This of course involved going to the bank, now why the bank you ask, well because it contains a miniature shrinking ray. Well you can guess the rest?

Stories, GO GO GO!

James Leopold
07-13-2007, 10:58 PM
My mind was infected by a thousand angry bees, they brainwashed me into chasing honey. I met Winnie the pooh, had an argument with him and ended up being shot by him in the stomach. I was then rushed to the nearest opticians to have my toenails removed. Finally an iron fell on my head and I woke up in Glasgow, where the native people hailed me as a divine entity.

I then went home to have hot chocolate

CimminyCricket
07-13-2007, 11:01 PM
I head butted my mother in the ovaries again.

Garnie
07-14-2007, 01:07 AM
it was a quest to the kingdom of fantasys!
i marched ever onward to my peril with my ever faithfull knight and was followed by my trusty steed!
we walked for miles threw litterd paths and finnaly we enterd the metel house of travel! there we rode forwards to meet the end of our road and encounted the gate keeper he spoke with an untimly voice saying!
"hast thou got a tuppance for the gate? if ye has the thou shall enter!"
sir parker boldly gave our shillings and we walked through the door of doom! we sat quietly eating the rashons we bought from an old witch by the stalls and saw images of a frightfull sort! then.......we went home.

(otherwords me and my fella went to the cinima to watch OOTP ^-^)

Rye
07-14-2007, 01:20 AM
Trying to destroy the Power Rangers, same old.

DK
07-14-2007, 01:21 AM
Thwarting the hag at every opportunity, same old.

Psychotic
07-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Thwarting the hag at every opportunity while break dancing, spouting "YO!" and "KICKIN'" from time to time, same old.

DK
07-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Oh yeah, I was looking longingly at Tommy while I was doing that. :redface:

Rye
07-14-2007, 01:34 AM
I also caused Hurricane Katrina, I'll have you kids know!

LunarWeaver
07-14-2007, 02:07 AM
I put my helmet on backwards and thought I had gone blind. A large bald head in a tube laughed at me and wouldn't help, so I had to phone in a priest to be healed by the power of Jesus. Thankfully, when he smacked his palm against my face it spun my helmet around and I realized the problem. I let him think it was a miracle, though. Being kind to others is the Ranger way.

Madame Adequate
07-14-2007, 04:00 AM
My recent exploits have mostly revolved around trying to make Bulk and Skull be less mean to me. Trini has helped me gain self-confidence in case I fail at that, too :)

Cim: Lord Zedd was so evil the Network intervened from the CEO's Grand High Chair to make him less evil.

f f freak
07-14-2007, 04:19 AM
I went on an adventure where I forgot my name so I teamed up with Zack Taylor (Black Power Ranger) To find me a new name.

Araciel
07-14-2007, 04:20 AM
seriously i don't have adventures...i write about them.

rubah
07-14-2007, 04:29 AM
Stu and I walked down a mountain just for a pizza and a sub in the rain and found a secret horde of timeless music scattered to the winds.

OH LOL WAIT that really happened!

Ramza Beoulve
07-14-2007, 04:50 AM
Pre-planned... much?DESU!!! :rolleyes2HEY!!! *snaps*

On topic, maybe being in EOFF is my most dangerous adventure, you know, CRAZY SMURFIN POWER RANGERS and things like that desu :rolleyes2

qwertysaur
07-14-2007, 06:59 AM
I woke up, and saw the mighty morphing power rangers taking over eyes on final fantasy forums. so I blinked, and ate a muffin. I like muffins. Anyway, then I used my pokemon team to defeat the ultimate evil, someotherguyerson. First, I sent out Jugglypuff, while someotherguyerson used a charzard. Ten there was a flash, and someotherguyerson's head exploded. Then I went back to sleep.

The End...???

Oh yeah, and I threw a muffin at the power rangers. I really like muffins, and you should too. XD

Cz
07-14-2007, 10:56 AM
I spent a weekend unsuccessfully battling the Irish weather. I'll make it pay next time, though.

Iceglow
07-14-2007, 11:11 AM
This adventure was one of great mystical omen....first after being woke from my magical slumber by the orc that would try to claim family ties to me prince smurfing charming ;) I had to part with some of my riches to be rid of it (my sword was too far away and punching the orc results only in it's pathetic crying and sitting right in the way with it's fat bulk) Thankfully the fairy smurfing god mother recovered my riches a while later and I was complete again. The next stop after some wandering around the mystical forest was the place where they sell fish and potato sticks so I brought some of these wierd things for the fish looked like no fish I have ever eaten. Well it was foul the fish wasn't so bad but the potato sticks were disgusting...I ate the fish and threw the potato sticks in the bin. Once more I entered the mytical forest and climbed a mountain fighting red dragons and their elder kin the white dragons my friend there to help me as if from nowhere was awesomely good at fighting our swords were a flash of shining steel and our armor glowed as the big white dragon spewed forth the hottest flames. Still we prevailed and took it in turns to mine for silver at the peak. I then fell through a mystical teleporter and met the black power ranger and a strange pirate that claimed it was a boy but I have never seen boys with boobs and a bum like that...we spoke for a while before the black ranger mysteriously disappeared leaving me and the pirate walking together we both stepped through a second portal and I saw the pirates true form a woman AHA I exclaimed as I walked around her checking out the body when asking the other people where we were we were told it was a place of sin called erotica island and that we were expected to have sex.... My hopes raised as a short raven haired girl recovering from multiple stab wounds started to talk to me but Faris the pirate came over and challenged the girl and that was that then this strange guy tried pushing Faris towards a bed and she said HELP you damn man save me. So I did and when he left he called us the freaks and so I blew him a kiss and disturbed him mentally. He fled but the damage was done our curiousity piqued we swore that neither would ever draw a sketch of these events for anyone and investigated the island. We then found the portal out of there with help from a wierd furry girl....it turned out to be Celes who was there to save us if only we could save her first well we tried and then she disappeared on us leaving us to explore this new island together scared and alone we cried out for the black ranger but he never came to save us...what a crap power ranger he was. Then we managed to find another portal and were safely back in the mystical forest with none other than the black ranger after speaking to him and being joined by the elvish warrior of great renown we went back to the castle and partied like no tomorrow.

Hows that for an adventure.

The Ceej
07-14-2007, 07:08 PM
I woke up one morning and realized that the reason my life sucked had nothing to do with any mistakes I made, but rather that someone went back in time to make his own life better and the natural change of events made mine worse. So, I took my car into my mechanic, Emmett. Emmett converted my car into a time machine so I could go back in time and fix my life.

So, then I went back to the year, 1988. I went to the house that was my parents' at the time and told them I was a psychologist. I told them that I understood their son was having problems and I would look at him for a much smaller fee than anyone else. I took my younger self into the car and showed him what happened to me in years 1992-1996 and what happened in the year 1999. I then explained to him why it all happened. I taught him not to be compliant. I taught him not to take crap. I told him his religion was the result of being brainwashed at a young age. I told him he was superior, being bipolar and all. And most importantly, I taught him critical thinking skills and explained that it's important to think for yourself.

I brought him back to his parents' house in 1988, about two hours after I took him from there and told his parents that he was a brilliant boy. That there was nothing wrong with him. That they were paranoid. And it would be a bad idea to ever hospitalize him or take him out of school that challenges him. I explained that he was better than they were. I told them how smart he was. And threatened to have social services take him away if they behaved as any of this wasn't true.

I went back to the year 2007 and my house was owned by someone else. So, I looked myself up and I lived in California as a screenwriter and a director with occasional small appearances in my own movies. I was very rich and very powerful, I was very happy with this ending, so I turned off the time machine in my car, but I left it intact in the off chance that I would ever need it again.

True story.

ReloadPsi
07-15-2007, 03:42 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/oneteaspoonaday.jpg

I went outside my house yesterday, got into a random encounter with a giant tarantula and died horribly. Good thing I'd saved.

By the way, someone could actually be Andros, the Red Space Ranger: There's no indication that he didn't exist before Power Rangers In Space came about.

Same goes for the Alien Rangers of Aquitar: Delphine, female, is White, Aurico, male, is Red, Tideus (lol), male, is Yellow, Cestro, male, is Blue and Corcus, male, is Black.

Then there's also Trey of Triforia (Gold Ranger) and Zhane (Silver Space Ranger). Just so there aren't too many people feeling left out. Good thing I'm a bit more up on my ranger lore, eh? There's bound to be a few others I've missed that technically would have existed during the Mighty Morphin continuity.

And villains? Zedd, the Machine Empire, Rito, Master Vile, Divatox, Astronema, Darkonda, Dark Specter and Ecliptor all quite clearly existed somewhere at the time. SO JOIN IN DAMN IT!

EDIT: Whoa, what the... where did half the posts in this topic go?