PDA

View Full Version : The elite four

qwertysaur
07-14-2007, 07:04 AM
In my pokemon diamond, I noticed that the elite four is harder than any game before. Which elite four is the hardest for you?

Hambone
07-14-2007, 07:05 AM
Definitely the Sinnoh region!

Zeromus_X
07-14-2007, 07:17 AM
I've always thought that the Johto Region had the hardest Elite Four. Although, I still have yet to face Sinnoh's Elite Four, so I'll have to see if the horror stories about them are really true.

Ramza Beoulve
07-14-2007, 07:20 AM
I've always thought that the Johto Region had the hardest Elite Four. Although, I still have yet to face Sinnoh's Elite Four, so I'll have to see if the horror stories about them are really true.

Roto13
07-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Sinnoh, though I haven't fought the Hoenn dudes.

Vermachtnis
07-14-2007, 07:29 AM
Kanto, cause Ghost types where hard in R/B and didn't know what I was doing and Rival handed me my butt on platter with his Venasaur.

I think I might have over done it with my Pearl team. I had a LV76 Empoleon, LV68 Kadabra, and LV64 Luxray that I breezed through the Elite Four with. And I went planted those Berries that restored 10PP and had 15 of them in my bag before I even thought of atempting them. You internet people had me scared of the Shinnoh Elite Four.:eek:

blackmage_nuke
07-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Ive only played red so kanto i guess...

demondude
07-14-2007, 01:45 PM
The hoenn ones were hard for me :(

DK
07-14-2007, 02:06 PM
I have to be honest, I haven't found that any of the Elite 4 teams have been particularly hard. The nod would go to Sinnoh, purely for the fact that the Champion has a pretty gun team when you're about 10 levels below her, but once you get on an even playing field she's a walk in the park as well. But yeah, first time I fought her I barely scraped through with one pokemon left with 11 hp, so I'll pick that elite 4.

Heath
07-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Kanto, cause Ghost types where hard in R/B and didn't know what I was doing and Rival handed me my butt on platter with his Venasaur.

Agatha was really easy if you had a Psychic Pokemon handy. A Kadabra or Alakazam at the right level would really own her, because all the R/B/Y Ghost Pokemon were also Poison elemental Pokemon.

I've yet to play the Sinnoh region one, but I found Johto to be a thorough pain. While you've got the fairly easy Koga in there, Karen can be an absolute nightmare. For some reason I always seem to have a Kadabra in my team, so one of my Pokemon was useless from the start against her Dark types.