PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!CHOCOBO DUNGEON!!!!!!HELP!!!

4evarisha
07-15-2007, 08:37 AM
how do you get the chocobo dungeon?

demondude
07-15-2007, 09:34 AM
I believe this is the guide.

Get clasko to go on your airship by speaking to him during chapter 2.

Take him to the monster arena from final fantasy 10 and he'll make his way in there.

Talk to him and you will do the dungeon. :)

I may have missed something out though.

SeeDRankLou
07-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah, just a bit of something.

After you do Clasko's events in Ch 2, it is your responsibility to go out and catch some chocobos. You must catch chocobos, and send them out to find treasure and have them come back. You must to do this with 3 level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 chocobos. Just so you don't wast one, send a level 1 chocobo to Bikanel. It won't come back the first time you send a chocobo to Bikanel no matter what, so don't waste a rare level 5 chocobo on that. After you have done the treasure hunting, you must have 4 level 5 chocobo runners. After you accomplish this, exit and re-enter the Chocobo Ranch, and Clasko will have found a dungeon.

I believe that every chocobo you catch will be level 1, and you can feed chocobos greens to increase their level. Many chocobos have a level cap, and in Ch 5 Clasko will have updated the info screen for the chocobos to see what their level cap is.

Dr.M
11-02-2007, 03:03 PM
once your in the chocobo dungeoun you can get some pretty cool things in there ;) ..thou, this is the part ive been stuck on since forever....*sigh*