PDA

View Full Version : "It's a small world, after all"

~*~Celes~*~
07-16-2007, 03:10 AM
So today, I was talking to my friend Michelle, who goes to my school and is a year behind me. She mentioned a friend of hers named Josiah and back when I went to a different school, I had a huge crush on a kid that was a year behind me named Josiah, so I had to ask...

Me:"Does he have blonde hair?"
Michelle: "when he was a kid he did"
Me: where does he live?
Michelle : *censored for the sake of you people not stalking him kthx*
Me:...Michelle, he might be a guy that I used to go to school with!
Michelle: Wow, that'd be funny.

Turns out he is the kid I thought he was xD

TOPIC: Have you ever lost contact with a childhood friend only to meet them a few years later out of pure coincidence?

Brennan
07-16-2007, 03:12 AM
Yeah, it's too long of a story though.

Nominus Experse
07-16-2007, 03:43 AM
No - when the few friends I had faded, they drowned themselves in the great sea of humanity.

The Ceej
07-16-2007, 03:50 AM
Twice. Both times started a chain reaction with a horrible ending.

The first time, my brother ended up in the hospital with ammonia in his eyes. The second time, my house was burglarized.

Yeah. If I ever meet someone I used to know again, I'll kill them before something like that happens.

Fonzie
07-16-2007, 05:00 AM
Twice. Both times started a chain reaction with a horrible ending.

The first time, my brother ended up in the hospital with ammonia in his eyes. The second time, my house was burglarized.

Yeah. If I ever meet someone I used to know again, I'll kill them before something like that happens.

Dude, it's your old friend Jimmy, from midde school! I'll come around at your house around 9. ;)

Vermachtnis
07-16-2007, 05:21 AM
I ran into my friend Amber, who moved in the 7th grade, just the other day and we started talking. The ice cream I bought melted in the back seat and my dad was mad.

Jojee
07-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Nope, still waiting for that day ^^

I met a kid from Oshkosh (small town next to my small town of Appleton) while on a plane from Beijing to Tokyo recently. xD

Meat Puppet
07-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah, some guy called Jamie. Saw him at the cinema, after going 6 or 7 years thinking that he had died. Talked for about 5 minutes... and then never again.