PDA

View Full Version : I can see the futuuuuuuure!

StarlightAngel
07-16-2007, 05:14 AM
So, let's say you see the future for a brief moment and it imprints itself in your mind (in other words, you don't forget). You see good stuff and bad stuff happening, the good stuff ultimately coming from the bad. Do you stick to the program and do everything you're supposed to at the right time, or do you rebel? O:

Fonzie
07-16-2007, 05:27 AM
Win the lottery.

Disco Potato
07-16-2007, 05:34 AM
It would depend on how bad the bad stuff is, but I think I would most likely rebel, which would then set up one of those fun Back-to-the-Future-esque time parodoxes :jess:

Brennan
07-16-2007, 05:39 AM
I swear that I'd seen my dog in my dreams (before I had him) and when we got him, he looked exactly the same!
This happened to me several times...

Eiko Guy
07-16-2007, 08:25 AM
If you try to stop the bad stuff from happening you only succeed in setting it off. If you just don't tell anyone and ignore it your vision will not come to be.

Rengori
07-16-2007, 08:27 AM
I would just let it happen. I'd probably get us into deeper :skull::skull::skull::skull: if I tried to stop it.

blackmage_nuke
07-16-2007, 09:04 AM
I find the best part and see if there's anything i dont want to miss out on after that, then i'll be a rebel. But it really depends on how bad the stuff is. If it's really bad i'll change it, but it would be rather irksome if i like a long time knowing what would happen and then had to live a life of mystery again

Maxico
07-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Ah, but if you do the slightest thing different to what is foretold, even blink at the wrong time, you'll no longer know what happens in the future due to Chaos theory.

So by the time you decided to change that future, it would no longer be valid.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Stick with the program. I'm too lazy to rebel

Lynx
07-16-2007, 11:30 AM
probably rebel because otherwise its like my path has all ready been set and id prefer it that i choose my path. unless you klnwo the good was like the greatest thing ever in that case stick to the plan.