PDA

View Full Version : Old noob question but

blackmage_nuke
07-16-2007, 02:17 PM
It's that damn trial in ct, Ive checked a few different walkthroughs and the forums, but i cant see what i forgot to do, there's one guy who saying im guilty

I remember I gave the girl her cat
Didnt eat the guy's lunch
Waited for the candy
Didnt sell the pendant to Melchior (but i did talk to him)
Talked to her before taking the pendant

I said i started it and wasnt tempted by her riches twice
But that guy still says im guilty, if it helps, it's the second guy who says it.

What did i do?!

Edit: lol abit off topic, but when i escaped after the guard came in to rough me up, instead of whacking him on the back of the head i walk right in front of him and owned him in the face.

sephirothishere
07-16-2007, 02:55 PM
You always get put in jail, no matter what ;d.

blackmage_nuke
07-16-2007, 10:48 PM
I know but i want all 7 jury memebers anyway to say im not guilty, else i will toss and turn in my sleep.

scrumpleberry
07-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Can't remember, soz.

Try the walkthru on RPG Classics, that one seemed pretty accurate when I used it.

Necronopticous
07-17-2007, 07:13 PM
You forgot to talk to Marle before you grab her pendant when you first collide with her.

Check to see if she's alright, then grab her pendant and give it back to her.

blackmage_nuke
07-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Im pretty sure i did it, because last time when i didnt go to her first they mentioned it when i say i wasnt tempted but this time they didnt say anything about it

sephirothishere
07-18-2007, 05:31 PM
You can never get everyone to be on your side ;d

Shotgunnova
07-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I'm quite sure there's always one doofus jury member who votes guilty. 'Sides, if Crono was acquitted unanimously, he might not've even been imprisoned.

Elly
07-22-2007, 03:09 PM
i think there's an element of randomness to the jurrors, your actions only sway the jury in your favor, i have gotten all guilty before (i was going for a guilty verdict) and i have gotten all innocent before, there's nothing you can do to guarantee all innocent or all guilty as i think they added that small random roll to the judges to minimize the chance of you getting all one way or the other, it's not impossible to get them all in your favor or against you but the chances are very low, even if you do everything right or wrong there still may be a vote that's different due to a random virtual die roll using the modifiers of your actions to help sway the odds in your favor, or out of it depending on the outcome you're trying for... even if you gett all innocent the chancelor will still jail you for 3 days for running off with Princess Nadia and he will still try to have you executed under the noses of the king and Nadia...

The Unknown Guru
07-23-2007, 01:29 AM
No matter what you do, one will always say you're guilty.

Peter_20
07-30-2007, 12:27 AM
No matter what you do, one will always say you're guilty.No.
I always get everyone to say Not Guilty.

Jowy
08-01-2007, 05:39 PM
All seven say not guilty if you do everything right.

- Talk to Marle before getting the pendant
- Get the kitty
- Don't eat the lunch
- Wait for her to get candy
- "I bumped into her"
- "Her fortune didn't tempt me"