PDA

View Full Version : replay

Dark_leon
07-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I've started playing CT again on saturday and remembered how bad my old save was. So I made a new game and need to know if where I'm at is okay for the place I'm in. I'm at the point after the fight with B. tyrano and Azala.

Crono:
level 28
slasher
ceratopper
ruby vest
rage band
techs:cyclone slash lightning spin cut lightning 2 life
double techs(I won't do double for everyone if I already said it):aura whril, ice sword, fire whirl, fire sword, rocket roll, max cyclone, x strike, swordstream, spire, drill kick, volt bite, falcon hit
triple(only one for now):triple raid

frog:
level 27
masamune
cera topper
gold suit
hero medal
techs:slurp slurp cut water heal leap slash
double:ice water, blade toss, bubble snap, slup kiss, bubble hit
Ayla:level 27
fist
rock helm
ruby vest
powerscarf
techs:kiss rollo kick
cat attack
rock throw
double:spin kick

lucca:level 26
ruby gun
rock helm ruby vest
sight scope
techs:flame toss
hypno wave
fire
napalm
protect
double:antipode
fire punch

marle:lv 26
sage bow
rock helm
ruby vest
ribbon
techs:aura prvoke ice cure
double:ice tackle

robo:
lv 26
death finger
rock helm
ruby vest
defender
techs:rocket punch
curebeam
laser spin
robo tackle
well?

sephirothishere
07-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Looks ok. I think I was a little bit better levelled for there though. I did quite a bit of leveling in the Paleolithic era.

Dark_leon
07-18-2007, 09:06 PM
well here is my party against Giga gaia and let's see if I'm okay(just the three against giga gaia)

Crono:level 33
demon edge
cera topper
meso mail
rage band
techs:cyclone, slash, lightning, spincut, lightning 2, life, confuse

Frog:level 32
masamune
cera topper
dark mail
hero medal
techs:slurp, slurp cut, water, water, heal, leap slash, water2, cure 2

alya:level 33
fist
rock helm
mist robe
power scarf

double teches they can do:X strike, sword stream, spire, drill kick, volt bite, falcon hit, slurp kiss, bubble hit.

Lawr
07-19-2007, 07:05 AM
You should have at least one Triple Tech, or I might be remembering this from somewhere else in the game.

Dark_leon
07-19-2007, 07:24 AM
wait is it okay to do the rainbow shell quest before the sun stone to get crono's ultimate weapon?

sephirothishere
07-19-2007, 02:16 PM
You don't have to do the things in any particular order. I just did the easier ones first, then had some nifty items for the harder quests. They are really all the same, just some are more tedious than others.

Dark_leon
07-19-2007, 11:02 PM
well now I'm in the black omen, with all my characters in the fifties. Let's see how it goes....

sockmonkey
07-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Well don't forget to snag all the tabs you can. The place is full of em'.

Zeromus_X
07-24-2007, 07:45 AM
Make sure to complete the Omen three times, the first time in 1000 AD, the second in 600 AD, and the third in 12000 BC (if you complete it in an earlier time period, you won't be able to complete it again in a future era). Also make sure to Charm the Prism gear from Zeal's arms each time so you can have as many pieces of Prism equipment you can get in a single playthrough.

If you go to the Omen in 2300 AD, you can't enter but you can get a Tab if I recall. But it's been awhile.

Dark_leon
07-25-2007, 01:46 AM
you can't go in at 2300, but only did it once. I did not needed the tabs.