PDA

View Full Version : Christian Bale or Kevin Conroy?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-19-2007, 02:54 AM
Which Batman do you like better Christian Bale or Kevin Conroy? Mask of the Phantasm was more entertaining than Batman Begins IMHO so Kevin Conroy has my vote.

Miriel
07-19-2007, 03:22 AM
I looooove Christian Bale. I think he's such an incredible but underrated actor. Love him.

Araciel
07-19-2007, 04:51 AM
yeah bale....ooh ooh miriel did you see equilibrium?!!?

Miriel
07-19-2007, 05:24 AM
Yeah I did. Christian Bale + Sean Bean = omgyay

Slothy
07-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Christian Bale is one of the most talented and dedicated actors out there today. What he went through for his performance in The Machinist would be considered insane by most of us mere mortals. Christian Bale, no question.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Christian Bale is one of the most talented and dedicated actors out there today. What he went through for his performance in The Machinist would be considered insane by most of us mere mortals. Christian Bale, no question.

I guess but I didn't care for American Psycho because I don't like horror films...if you've seen one horror film you've seen them all. It's usually some psycho going around and killing people for no reason or it's something supernatural going around and killing people for no reason.

Slothy
07-21-2007, 02:14 AM
I guess but I didn't care for American Psycho because I don't like horror films...if you've seen one horror film you've seen them all. It's usually some psycho going around and killing people for no reason or it's something supernatural going around and killing people for no reason.

I'm not sure I'd call American Psycho your typical horror movie.