PDA

View Full Version : Who Loves?

Rikku, the Al Bhed
07-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Chocobos? I do!
They're my favourite Final Fantasy Mascot! With their cute faces, soft feathers and their cute little babies!*hugs them*

Northcrest
07-19-2007, 10:09 PM
I like Chocobos too :D. Don't want to ruin the thread but I think this is going to get moved into General Final Fantasy.

Araciel
07-19-2007, 10:12 PM
moogles for the wins

Nominus Experse
07-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Cactaurs or Moogles

Fuck chocobos

Jojee
07-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Pff you can't ride moogles. Go chocobos <3

Edit: Well you can... but you sick freak >=(

XxSephirothxX
07-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Moogles are better, but chocobos do have the maddeningly catch music.

Nominus Experse
07-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Colonel Sanders would simply love to get his hands on a chocobo.

Araciel
Pff you can't ride moogles. Go chocobos <3

Edit: Well you can... but you sick freak >=(

:love:

Iceglow
I always actually liked the moomba :moomba:

Zeromus_X
07-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Moved to General Final Fantasy forum.

And yes, Chocobos are adorable. :)

Brennan
07-19-2007, 11:21 PM
I love them too!

(Waiting for Goldenboko to post)

Obsidian
07-20-2007, 12:40 AM
I am more of a moogle guy myself.

Kupo!

atlanteay
07-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Jumbo Cactaur is <333

or Pupu. :love:

qwertysaur
07-20-2007, 01:59 AM
chocobos? I LOVE chocobos.:love:

Namelessfengir
07-20-2007, 02:13 AM

dem chocobos are mighty fine eating!!

Tavrobel
07-20-2007, 02:21 AM
The Chocobo patrol lovers sexx0rs club better not see this.

Goldenboko
07-20-2007, 02:39 AM
HELL YES!

Chocobos are win. To celebrate their awesomeness I will give you their history.

Long ago the world was ruled by Chocobos mind you. We lived all over this domain called earth, lead by the Golden Chocobos. I was the prime leader, or Chupacabra, yes that stupid South American myth steals my old position's name. We ruled earth for a few million years, until a new lifeform emerged, the Human. At first we approached the human with caution. Eventually though we could not watch a possible intelligent struggle so. We showed humans fire, and metal working.

But you humans are wicked!

dem chocobos are mighty fine eating!!

See what I mean.

You used our metal and fire skill we taught you against us! You made deepfriers of wickedness and attacked us! We where unsuspecting, and the attack took us by total surprise.
Our survivors fled as far as possible, hoping one day you humans could resist your violent urge and tendancys

Now let me give you all of the awesome colors of the Chocobos!

Yellow- Yellow is your average Chocobo. A fast runner compared to humans, but bottom of the line for Chocobos! Much cooler then any human, but nothing special compared to the other colors of the Chocobo!

Light Blue- Light Blue isn't as common as your Yellow Chocobo, but back in the old days of Chocodominance, they too where very common. They are a bit faster then your Yellow Chocobo, and weren't afraid to get their feet wet like Yellow Chocobos, but where still inferior to many other Chocobo Colored Skillz!

Dark Blue- The Dark Blue Chocobo is a Choco starting to stray from the norm. Back in the old days you'd see a few of them in a month, but usually not more then 1 in a week. These Chocobos are real swimmers, they dun care how wet they get. They're advanced swimming muscles also make them much faster then Light Blue and Yellow Chocobos, Dark Blue Chocobos is where real Chocobo speed starts to appear. Dark Chocobos are Lower Upper Class Chocobos, not quiet with the Elite, but a privileged group nontheless!

Black- Black Chocobos are the starting of the Choco-Elite group! They could do everything the lesser Chocos could, and they used to be able to fly, but it proved dangerous for the Black Chocobos wings couldn't handle the stress of flight as well as a newer race of Gold Chocobos (Thus making the saying "Gold is the new Black!"). When the Black Chocobos learned of this they decided they needed to get a new claim to fame and toughened their muscles to be able to climb otherwise unclimbable mountains! This trait became genetic, and became their new skill! The Black Chocobos' advance muscle allow them to run faster then any Chocobo... except Gold of course ;) The Black Chocobo is the lowest rank of the Choco-Elite. But being in this rank is a privilege by itself, no matter what rank you are!

Gold- Gold is the most rare and coveted of all Chococolors. Golden Chocobos are the only that can fly without any repercussions. They also have the abilities of all the other Chocobos, and can one-up them at their own game. They can also run faster then any of the other Chocobos. Golden Chocobos have access to every Chocobo attack except the ones used by the rumored Chocobo Weapon. Their the top of the Elite, the best of the best, so not much is really needed to be said on their greatness :choc:

Finally the Chocobos so rare their only myths.

The Silver Chocobo- There was once a Silver Chocobo. But it was not a subgroup of Choco, rather one mutant. Back at the time of Chocodominance the Silver Chocobo was loved. She was the only one of us that could get all the way under water to the depths to get us pearls, which Chocobos loved oh so much. Thats right, she was the only Chocobo which could do something a Golden Chocobo could not. After the days of Chocodominance she went into hiding deep underwater afraid of the Cruelty of humans. Sadly, one day she ran into Emerald Weapon at the bottom of the depths of sea. She put up a valiant fight but in the end did not have the strength that Golden Chocobos Possess, and sacrificed herself to make sure the Evil Weapon would be destroyed. She was a true hero to us Chocobos and will live on in our memories forever!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/TsukiNoNeko/277446029_l.jpg
Chocobo Weapon did in fact exist. Created by the Chocoelders for revenge against the evil humans that attacked Chocobos. But I Goldenboko stopped the elders. Afterall, if we destroyed human Civilization as they destroyed ours we would be the very thing we hate....

or Pupu. :love:

PuPu? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/pupu.html)

PS- CLC ftw.

Tavrobel
07-20-2007, 02:50 AM
Boko forgot about green chocobos, which can cross mountains.

I have a feeling he's not going to like my idea of Chokobo Fil'a. Less beef, m0ar chocobo.

Goldenboko
07-20-2007, 02:52 AM
Boko forgot about green chocobos, which can cross mountains.

I have a feeling he's not going to like my idea of Chokobo Fil'a. Less beef, m0ar chocobo.

Green Chocobos are completely uncivilized, real Chocobos don't acknowledge their existance.

Tavrobel
07-20-2007, 03:09 AM
Black chocobos don't fly over mountains, they can only cross them, which is the inherited trait of a green chocobo parent. Also, there is only one type of blue chocobo, and that is blue, which has the ability to cross streams, rivers, and shallow water.

I do believe that you are a chocobo racist, and therefore, hold no worldly authority over the race you claim to protect/love. As a chocobo lover, you have said it yourself that you do not hold all chocobos in equal value, and in fact, spurn the existence of green chocobos. I am here to put an end to this charade.

If you truly loved them, then you would have countered me with the legendary White chocobo, who has the powers of healing; concentrated mostly toward MP regeneration, and the Fat Chocobo, a lover of carrots and a second stomach of storage.

The Red of FFXI? His sell values are sky-high! I laugh at your face!

Illyasviel von Einzbern!

Goldenboko
07-20-2007, 03:11 AM
Black chocobos don't fly over mountains, they can only cross them, which is the inherited trait of a green chocobo parent. Also, there is only one type of blue chocobo, and that is blue, which has the ability to cross streams, rivers, and shallow water.

I do believe that you are a chocobo racist, and therefore, hold no worldly authority over the race you claim to protect/love. As a chocobo lover, you have said it yourself that you do not hold all chocobos in equal value, and in fact, spurn the existence of green chocobos. I am here to put an end to this charade.

If you truly loved them, then you would have countered me with the legendary White chocobo, who has the powers of healing; concentrated mostly toward MP regeneration, and the Fat Chocobo, a lover of carrots and a second stomach of storage.

The Red of FFXI? His sell values are sky-high! I laugh at your face!

Illyasviel von Einzbern!

Humans aren't meant to question Chocobo ways.

PS- I left out White Chocobo and Fat Chocobo cause I was lazy.

Bolivar
07-20-2007, 03:14 AM
this is crazy.

Tavrobel
07-20-2007, 03:18 AM
this is crazy.

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/1d/THIS_IS_SPARTAAAAAAA.jpg

CimminyCricket
07-20-2007, 06:09 AM
Tav, that picture makes me love you unquestionably.

LunarWeaver
07-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Enough foolishness! *sweeps random items off a random table* Chocobos are no Tidus, and they do not deserve love because of it. All love threads that aren't about Tidus are rubbish I say!

cloud21zidane16
07-20-2007, 12:02 PM
:choc2: i love chocobos:choc2:

Galvatron
07-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I prefer moogles, but FFIX made me love Chocobos.

f f freak
07-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Chocobos are only useful until a mime comes. Then he mimes the chocobo and you ride the mime everywhere. Naturally their fur makes good suits of armor thanks to all the ugly contained in it. I'll give a breif history of how the chocobos fell.

A mage came along and cast Kentucky Fry!! Killing all of them but giving us all tasty meat treats for all the family. Golden Chocobos put up a valiant fight but soon turned into cowards and fled leaving behind their green children. The green children were their only hope for survival but they threw it away.

Croyles
07-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Tonberrys are the best!

:tonberry: "Doink!"

Kanshisha
07-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Black mages!! from FF9!!

Hambone
07-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Moogles

I'm kupo for kupo nuts!

Goldenboko
07-24-2007, 03:48 AM
Moogles

I'm kupo for kupo nuts!

Moogles are Chocobos sworn enemies! :mad2:

PuPu
07-24-2007, 05:26 AM
I like all chocobos except for Goldenboko.

Moogles

I'm kupo for kupo nuts!

Not in FFIX. 'Cause Choco is far cooler than any other Chocobo. (That's right, even you Goldenboko).

Goldenboko
07-24-2007, 05:33 AM
I like all chocobos except for Goldenboko.

Moogles

I'm kupo for kupo nuts!

Not in FFIX. 'Cause Choco is far cooler than any other Chocobo. (That's right, even you Goldenboko).

Oh quiet you.

Ryushikaze
07-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Say, Boco, if they are sworn enemies, how does one explain their continual cooperation, including FF7, 9, and Fables?

Goldenboko
07-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Say, Boco, if they are sworn enemies, how does one explain their continual cooperation, including FF7, 9, and Fables?

In FFVII Mog/Choco was not cooperation. Mog was actually on top of Choco trying to attack him.

All because two nations are at war doesn't mean individuals can't get along ;)

Tavrobel
07-24-2007, 01:18 PM

Because he's a faker; shaked, and baker.