PDA

View Full Version : Interesting eaterie experience: Crazies?! At MY McDonalds?

Rye
07-20-2007, 01:22 AM
As I drifted into McDonalds, elated about the fact that I can sit in the air conditioning for my 15 minute break, two crazy white trash people stared at me incensed as I ordered my small sprite. Shrugging it off as my eyetie eyes playing tricks on me, I went to sit down.

I took out my copy of 1984 and began to read and sip on my soda, as I tried to call icky boyfriend Raistlin because I'm a masochist or something. The two crazies sat down next to me and stared, incensed. Then they began to whisper and point at me, yelling, "Yes! Her too! Yes!" angrily. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just left the store, frankly, quite embarassed.

Then my face turned puce as I drank my puce juice. :jess:

To this day (this day 2 days later!), I am still not quite sure what I did to anger them. Did I flip them off while driving? Was it stumpy legs and azn Italian demeanor (lawl peegee <3)? Were they trying to warn me to leave Raistlin, concerned for my sanity, but unable to express it in a normal fashion? Does my Frenchie offend them?

Anyway, share some unusual experiences at any type of restaurant/eaterie place.

~*~Celes~*~
07-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Hmm...well, this didn't happen to me, but it happened to a friend of mine, when she went on a date with her now-ex to a Red Lobster nearby. She had never been there before (neither have I actually) and she thought it was a nicer-type restaurant, so she was expecting a quiet date. Here are some of the things she heard:

Pregnant lady somewhere nearby: 'N mah boobs are sweatin', 'n mah feet are sweatin', 'n I'm stahvin'!

Some strange guy, talking to the waitress when asked what he wanted to drink: Coke. Straight Coke. Just Coke. Nothing but straight Coke. Regular Coke. (my friend figures he was on something.)

Nominus Experse
07-20-2007, 01:32 AM
That guy you spoke of Celes, was likely me. I love Coke, and only Coke.

The only strange incidents involving restaurants are ones myself and/or a few others I was with created. So, in the end, it wasn't odd for us, but did end with us being kicked out every time we did such things.

Rocket Edge
07-20-2007, 01:36 AM
I once went in drunk to McDonalds and made the guy from behind the counter eat a meal with me. It was like, 2AM or something. That happened only last week, & partly did it because I'm in the USA. I'm sure I have more stories from restaurants but I can't really remember. My heads a blur at the mo.

DK
07-20-2007, 01:40 AM
Something similar happened to me on one of the typical nights out with Ant, we rolled out of our usual club at about 3:30 am completely drunk off our faces and casually fell into Subway, and we were the only ones in there apart from the dude working there who was some total gangsta with all his bling and old school baseball cap and everything. I can vaguely recall him being extremely amused by the state me and Ant were in and the three of us becoming firm friends.

Vermachtnis
07-20-2007, 01:49 AM
McDonald's is an awesome place for weird people. Just the other day I was in the closest one to my house and there was this blonde (I mean no offense to blonde people, but she was stoopid <---spelled wrong on purpose) and she was simply amazed that there were M&M's in her McFlurry. She was yelling, "Oh my gosh! There are M&M's in my Ice Cream! This is the coolest!" They've been out for like years and years now, how could have not known. This guy behind me made a smart remark about Tuna and Chicken of the Sea that made everyone around him crack up.

XxSephirothxX
07-20-2007, 01:51 AM
At a waffle house a few months ago, my friends and I were sitting at a booth, and my roommate was sitting in a chair at the end since there wasn't enough booth space. Anyway, some other college students were sitting at another booth about 10 feet away, and I think one of them was fairly drunk.

After we'd been there for about 15 minutes, the drunk one, while staring slack-jawed at my roommate, yelled out "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" for about 5 seconds and then shut up. We weren't quite sure what he was booing. :p

DK
07-20-2007, 01:54 AM
McDonald's is an awesome place for weird people. Just the other day I was in the closest one to my house and there was this blonde (I mean no offense to blonde people, but she was stoopid <---spelled wrong on purpose) and she was simply amazed that there were M&M's in her McFlurry. She was yelling, "Oh my gosh! There are M&M's in my Ice Cream! This is the coolest!" They've been out for like years and years now, how could have not known. This guy behind me made a smart remark about Tuna and Chicken of the Sea that made everyone around him crack up.

For all you know that girl could have just come out of a 5 year long coma, you heartless man. :mad2:

Rye
07-20-2007, 01:59 AM
I love McFlurries. Maybe the people were glaring at me because they wanted one.

daggertrepe
07-20-2007, 02:35 AM
Wow. Weird. :(

Momiji
07-20-2007, 02:57 AM
I was at a Burger King once, and this old couple sitting in front of us were saying 'the music they play here is too crazy and new'. For old people, that's a common saying...

...but the Beach Boys? Please. xD

Fonzie
07-20-2007, 03:05 AM
A friend and I were at the local pool, and some drunk guy comes at us and starts singing "I have a skeeter on my penor, knock it off". He then proceeded to tell the dangers of crack cocaine, and vodka.

Quite funny really.

Peegee
07-20-2007, 03:29 AM
what's this about you and Raistlin?

Actually I do have a fast food story. I used to work at Wendy's (by used to I worked there for 10 weeks one summer before university) and I think it was owned by an asian-looking man. I don't even know his nationality because I don't care about these sorts of things.

Apparently other people did, because as I was going to work one day, a person pulled up to me and asked me whether there were non-asians working at this restaurant. I said that there were (in fact one of these non-asians worked the cash register, and our shift supervisor was either Indian or south/west asian..wait that's asian, but the guy really meant 'mongoloid asian' (sorry for offense -- I can change it to east asian, but the point of the story is to illustrate the bigotry). So anyway I told him that there were non-asians, but he said he didn't see any. Whatever. I went to work.

Weirdest experience, actually.

Momiji
07-20-2007, 03:45 AM

Actually I do have a fast food story. I used to work at Wendy's (by used to I worked there for 10 weeks one summer before university) and I think it was owned by an asian-looking man. I don't even know his nationality because I don't care about these sorts of things.

Apparently other people did, because as I was going to work one day, a person pulled up to me and asked me whether there were non-asians working at this restaurant. I said that there were (in fact one of these non-asians worked the cash register, and our shift supervisor was either Indian or south/west asian..wait that's asian, but the guy really meant 'mongoloid asian' (sorry for offense -- I can change it to east asian, but the point of the story is to illustrate the bigotry). So anyway I told him that there were non-asians, but he said he didn't see any. Whatever. I went to work.

Who cares about race when you can get a delicious bacon cheeseburger and a frosty? :D

Jojee
07-20-2007, 03:49 AM
Were they trying to warn me to leave Raistlin, concerned for my sanity, but unable to express it in a normal fashion? Yes, probably :p

When I worked at Taco Bell long, long ago, you would not believe some of the uh... interesting people I encountered. Seriously, I think fast food restaurants are one of the best places to meet freaks ;)

Momiji
07-20-2007, 03:52 AM
Were they trying to warn me to leave Raistlin, concerned for my sanity, but unable to express it in a normal fashion? Yes, probably :p

When I worked at Taco Bell long, long ago, you would not believe some of the uh... interesting people I encountered. Seriously, I think fast food restaurants are one of the best places to meet freaks ;)

Or Wal-Mart.

Nominus Experse
07-20-2007, 04:56 AM

Or Wal-Mart.
I once worked at Wal*Mart. I can say that PP is absolutely correct.

We had a vampire customer, lost crackheads, etc...

Hambone
07-20-2007, 05:17 AM
One time at Red Lobster, this waiter kept putting his hand on my dad's shoulder. I really didn't see anything wrong with it, but my family did...

Rengori
07-20-2007, 05:21 AM
One time we were at a fast food place and this crazy homeless guy came in and started yelling. I think he was a Vietnam Veteran, I think I heard him say something about Charlies being after him.

Peegee
07-20-2007, 05:47 AM

Who cares about race when you can get a delicious bacon cheeseburger and a frosty? :D

I know, amirite?? I was like o_O for about 30 minutes. It hurt my face, so I stopped.

PS: I can actually go O_o IRL. If I go o_O I make a weird expression with my lips so I don't do it.

Momiji
07-20-2007, 05:57 AM

I know, amirite?? I was like o_O for about 30 minutes. It hurt my face, so I stopped.

PS: I can actually go O_o IRL. If I go o_O I make a weird expression with my lips so I don't do it.

Pics or GTFO. ;)

Iceglow
07-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I've had a good many drunken experiences in fast food joints though to this day one of the best was going in to a chineese place with my mates completely trashed (well we'd been drinking for like 10 hours by this point) We already had kebabs but I wanted spring rolls and what I wanted generally I got. well we go in and theres some guy in there and he's got this rather pretty girl on his arm well we're trying to behave as they get my order but the lady behind the counter smiles and asks us if we know who the guy is. Well we're all "should we?" o_O? well we're leaving and I finally identify the guy so I run back in and say "You're Lemar aren't you of that random tv show thingy?" when he smiles laughs and says "yes" I'm like "Ahh see I thought about that, my sister loves your music" I pause as he picks up a piece of paper and a pen and seems about to autograph it "She'd kill me for not getting your autograph but well, she's a complete bitch and personally I think you're crap" At this point the girl he's with is on the floor laughing her ass off, the chineese lady who served us is like :o! and he's standing there completely like wtf? as I walk casually out the door in to the night.

True story of how I insulted a guy with a multi million pound record deal Link to the guys website (http://www.lemar-online.com/news/index.html?cmd=make-frame)

Rye
07-22-2007, 03:44 AM
Today some sk8er boiz came in to eat at McDonalds. Rather than discussing sk8bordz or Blink 182 or screwing Avril Lavigne, then decided to discuss how bad calories are and nutrition labels and how they trick you sometimes and serving sizes and stuff.

Anorexic Sk8er Club!

Ouch!
07-22-2007, 05:45 AM
At a rest station somewhere in the middle of Indiana, I was very surprised to encounter a group of Amish people ordering McDonalds. It just didn't seem right.