PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid Conspiracy Theories

Shoeberto
07-20-2007, 05:44 AM
Have you ever had a conspiracy theory? One you avidly pushed with little to no relevant evidence to back it up? A purpose you dedicated constant debate to though there wasn't much of a reason behind it?

Personally I think Kishi is a hitman for hire :ninja:

Fonzie
07-20-2007, 06:05 AM
People that think 9/11 was a conspiracy need to get thrown out of a car.

Yamaneko
07-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Regardless, the Jews are always behind everything.

Hambone
07-20-2007, 06:22 AM
Regardless, the blacks are always behind everything.

The Ceej
07-20-2007, 06:30 AM
I believe I've already stated mine somewhere else in the forum. The medical industry is trying to hold bipolars back by telling us there's something wrong with us and that meds will help. In reality, the meds hold back our natural superior intellect and creativity, thus making us more like regular people and less like the superiors that we are.

The only evidence I have for this is:

A. My meds hold my intellect and creativity back.

B. I stated this to my psychiatrist and she didn't deny it.

The reason? The medical industry enjoys making all sorts of money and being near the top financially. Bipolars have their own industry, the entertainment industry, which is making more than the medical industry. Jealosy is the motivation behind this scam.

Big D
07-20-2007, 07:32 AM
I believe I've already stated mine somewhere else in the forum. The medical industry is trying to hold bipolars back by telling us there's something wrong with us and that meds will help. In reality, the meds hold back our natural superior intellect and creativity, thus making us more like regular people and less like the superiors that we are.

The reason? The medical industry enjoys making all sorts of money and being near the top financially. Bipolars have their own industry, the entertainment industry, which is making more than the medical industry. Jealosy is the motivation behind this scam.You're one individual, though. How about the countless people afflicted with bipolar disorder who suffer because of their condition? There are plenty who receive no treatment, and are physically dangerous, or incapable of normal daily functioning.
'Paranoid conspiracy theories' are usually called that for a reason.

NeoCracker
07-20-2007, 07:36 AM
I believe the White Mans only objective is to destroy the spirit of the White Man.

Rengori
07-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Regardless, the Klingons are always behind everything.

Roto13
07-20-2007, 07:56 AM
It's so totally butter.

Shoeberto
07-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Yes but if you can't disprove something, and I argue for it vigorously without any true supporting evidence, does that make it necessarily paranoid? Or a theory? I forget who said it, but "Drug use may be a choice but it should NOT be grounds for discrimination." And this goes to further my point that the last few Ciddies have been rigged to work AGAINST the EoFF audience that is 30+ years old.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-20-2007, 08:17 AM

Even though there is more proof with it than against it =/

Rengori
07-20-2007, 08:36 AM

Even though there is more proof with it than against it =/

This looks like a job for the Hardly Boys.
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1009/1009_hardly_boys_cover_911.jpg

Ramza Beoulve
07-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Regardless, the Chocobos are always behind everything.

LunarWeaver
07-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Metal Gear Solid 2 made me a paranoid freak about everything on the planet. Or is that what they want me to think so that I'm too preoccupied being paranoid to notice the true nature of their plans... Does this mean I have a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories?

Shoeberto
07-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Metal Gear Solid 2 made me a paranoid freak about everything on the planet. Or is that what they want me to think so that I'm too preoccupied being paranoid to notice the true nature of their plans... Does this mean I have a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories?
Probably. Just run with it!

The Ceej
07-20-2007, 06:16 PM

The reason? The medical industry enjoys making all sorts of money and being near the top financially. Bipolars have their own industry, the entertainment industry, which is making more than the medical industry. Jealosy is the motivation behind this scam.
You're one individual, though. How about the countless people afflicted with bipolar disorder who suffer because of their condition? There are plenty who receive no treatment, and are physically dangerous, or incapable of normal daily functioning.

People don't suffer because of bipolar. People suffer because people hold their bipolar back. Bipolar is not a disorder. Bipolar is the layman's term for homo superior, the better breed of human. Bipolar's are not dangerous to society. If you ever listen to a bipolar's argument on society, at first it sounds dangerous, but if you use your logic, it's actually beneficial to society. Maybe it's dangerous to some of its members, but beneficial to society as a whole. In conclusion, you're either jealous that bipolars are better than you or you've been taught incorrect information and haven't taken the time to research it. And don't read anything written by the medical industry. Like I said, they're jealous.

EDIT: Besides, if all bipolars died right now, the entertainment industry would disappear overnight.

Cz
07-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Why isn't this thread about Paul Is Dead yet?

louby_4eva
07-20-2007, 09:18 PM

You're one individual, though. How about the countless people afflicted with bipolar disorder who suffer because of their condition? There are plenty who receive no treatment, and are physically dangerous, or incapable of normal daily functioning.

People don't suffer because of bipolar. People suffer because people hold their bipolar back. Bipolar is not a disorder. Bipolar is the layman's term for homo superior, the better breed of human. Bipolar's are not dangerous to society. If you ever listen to a bipolar's argument on society, at first it sounds dangerous, but if you use your logic, it's actually beneficial to society. Maybe it's dangerous to some of its members, but beneficial to society as a whole. In conclusion, you're either jealous that bipolars are better than you or you've been taught incorrect information and haven't taken the time to research it. And don't read anything written by the medical industry. Like I said, they're jealous.

EDIT: Besides, if all bipolars died right now, the entertainment industry would disappear overnight.

Isn't bipolar when you go from one extreme to the other, from like depressed to hyperactive. How can that possibly make someone superior?

I think that all customers are out to steal my £5 notes and £1 coins....'oh, it's 45p did you say, here I'll give you a tenner' they don't want me to have an easy life. I tend to refuse people now. I'm stern in my job :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Old Manus
07-20-2007, 11:26 PM
The government actually really hates us and wants to turn us into thoughtless robots, and the only way we can stop this is by...making awful music.

KentaRawr!
07-20-2007, 11:31 PM
I've never really thought about a conspiracy theory very deeply, though I do recognize that the Government is able to lie.

However, one of my friends had the worst conspiracy theory ever. He thinks Blacks are all in league with one another and are aiming to take over the world in revenge of what "We did" to "them". u_u;;

Rengori
07-21-2007, 01:49 AM
Why isn't this thread about Paul Is Dead yet?

Because that's not a conspiracy, we all know he's dead.

ReloadPsi
07-21-2007, 02:45 AM
This is my favourite conspiracy theory of all time. I believe in it too. (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4)

Fonzie
07-21-2007, 02:48 AM

I want to make this movie. :love:

Odaisé Gaelach
07-21-2007, 02:59 AM
This is my favourite conspiracy theory of all time. I believe in it too. (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4)

Ehhh... nah. Very cool find though. :cool:

Shoeberto
07-21-2007, 04:12 AM
Very interesting, however I believe that this has too much evidence behind it to qualify for the kind of conspiracy theory this thread is meant to discuss. For this thread you need to be getting on someone's case, arguing endlessly and accusing them of things without any sort of substantial evidence to support it.

The Ceej
07-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Isn't bipolar when you go from one extreme to the other, from like depressed to hyperactive. How can that possibly make someone superior?

You trust the medical industry too much. In reality, bipolars are another species. You're homo sapien. We're homo superior. Our species is, by far, more creative and more intelligent. All that crap that the medical industry says about bipolar is BS. Yeah, sometimes we get very depressed or angry. You would too if you were as smart as we were and paying attention. Every problem we have as bipolars is a direct result of being intellectually and creatively superior.

Someone once told me that I was too smart for my own good. Yeah. That's how smart we are. So smart that it causes us problems. Are you that smart? Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm not calling you stupid. Just saying that you're not so smart that it causes you problems. I can get into examples, but this post is long enough as it is.

Odaisé Gaelach
07-21-2007, 05:36 PM
You trust the medical industry too much. In reality, bipolars are another species. You're homo sapien. We're homo superior. Our species is, by far, more creative and more intelligent.

Really? Do you have any evidence to back up the fact that you're a different species to me?

Old Manus
07-21-2007, 05:51 PM

You trust the medical industry too much. In reality, bipolars are another species. You're homo sapien. We're homo superior. Our species is, by far, more creative and more intelligent. All that crap that the medical industry says about bipolar is BS. Yeah, sometimes we get very depressed or angry. You would too if you were as smart as we were and paying attention. Every problem we have as bipolars is a direct result of being intellectually and creatively superior.

Someone once told me that I was too smart for my own good. Yeah. That's how smart we are. So smart that it causes us problems. Are you that smart? Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm not calling you stupid. Just saying that you're not so smart that it causes you problems. I can get into examples, but this post is long enough as it is.So can you shoot lasers out of your eyes? Cause would be very superior and cool.

The Ceej
07-21-2007, 06:23 PM
You trust the medical industry too much. In reality, bipolars are another species. You're homo sapien. We're homo superior. Our species is, by far, more creative and more intelligent.

Really? Do you have any evidence to back up the fact that you're a different species to me?

Scientists have evidence. They're keeping it secret for two reasons:

1. The medical industry requested so.
2. They're afraid that a new form of prejudice will arise if they release evidence that there's more than one species of human. Speciesism.

As for the evidince I have? I don't have presentable evidence, but I've seen and heard enough to know that it's true. See my first post in this thread. I present the evidence that I have to present. Besides, this thread is about not having evidence. If I had it, I wouldn't be posting here.

Besides, I know there are plenty of bipolars on this forum. Where are you? Come back me up.

Shauna
07-21-2007, 06:35 PM
I've been called too smart for my own good. Does that make me a different species despite NOT being bipolar?!

KentaRawr!
07-21-2007, 06:41 PM

Someone once told me that I was too smart for my own good. Yeah. That's how smart we are. So smart that it causes us problems. Are you that smart? Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm not calling you stupid. Just saying that you're not so smart that it causes you problems. I can get into examples, but this post is long enough as it is.

Either that or being bipolar is just a new name for getting angry easily. :tongue:

The Ceej
07-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I see what this is. We're all ganging up on the one bipolar with the balls to declare his superiority over homo sapiens and trying to smack some humility into him. Well, then. I'm going to drop out of this argument because it's going to get ugly if I stay. And I know you're going to use this as an opportunity to insult me and whatnot, but I don't care. I know what I am and I don't have to dignify anything you say further on the subject with a response.

EDIT: I realize I got defensive here and I'm sorry. I don't have the providable evidence to prove my point and that should allow me to be subjected to the type of repsonses that I've been getting. I know what I know, but I can't make you know it. I'm still not going to make the same points over and over and you know I can't prove it. However, I was a real ass in the whole scenario and typed the above out of anger and defensiveness. You people aren't stupid and you have every right to question me. I just don't have the answers for which you're looking. I'm sorry.

Odaisé Gaelach
07-21-2007, 08:48 PM
I just don't have the answers for which you're looking. I'm sorry.

Relax. :)

I once heard that the 1986 disaster at Chernobyl was caused by an American saboteur. It was on the old S.T.A.L.K.E.R. website. The purpose of causing the explosion was to cripple the Soviet Union (fair enough - the disaster cost the USSR $18 billion to clean up). An American satellite was - apparently - watching the plant when the accident occured.

There was also speculation that the three most senior control room operators (Anatoly Dyatlov, Alexander Akimov and Leonid Toptunov) had been unbelievably careless when performing the safety experiment on the reactor that night - so unbelievably careless that their reported actions were "altered", and they were made scapegoats for the true cause of the accident.

But there's very little evidence to support the theory, and loads of evidence on the contrary. Nah, I don't believe that Chernobyl was anything other than an accident.

Renmiri
07-22-2007, 12:58 AM
Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean no one is trying to kill you ;)

Dr. Acula
07-22-2007, 08:47 AM
My friend and I had a theory once that Lemony Snicket and his illustrator, Brett Helquist, were in fact the one and the same person. We called him "Brettony Snickquist".

Unfortunately, our theory was disproved and the conspiracy was no more.:(

Eiko Guy
07-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Umm I once thought that my oh so sweet boyfriend was actually a fake. That when he gets of the phone with me that he might just call "someone else" and then be like "These suckas will all be apart of my collection" BUt then he called me back but I was sleep. =]

radyk05
07-22-2007, 09:23 PM
i ate a magnet once. does that make me bipolar?

the us wants to take over the middle east and then china and then the world and then the moon and mars at the same time. we're all living in amerika!

Christmas
08-16-2022, 10:30 AM
Is this thread about conspiracy or bipolar? Either way, I think our creators watch us from their TV and gloat at our sufferings and struggles like a twisted Truman Show. Which is also why evil people succeed in life just so they could create more sufferings. :(

Christmas
08-16-2022, 10:32 AM
Quin is a prime example. :(

Christmas
08-16-2022, 10:33 AM
While me & Acula are honest people that suffered. :(

Quindiana Jones
08-20-2022, 09:46 PM
It's true. I am your creator.