PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity or Genieus?

Super Sepiroth
07-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Playing Final Fantasy VII on my PSP using gameshrak codes (CWCheat) and party were just before gold saucer. I decide to mess around the debug room and got this party to icicle inn which is cool cos i still have Aries

BUT

I have no Cid or Cait Sith. Have people been in this dilemma before cos i dunno if i can actually get them characters now and Cid in particular is needed slightly further on in the game, he appears when you need to talk to him, but he ain't in my party. I may not even be able to get the highwind without him lol

I'll keep you updated on the situation, might be a while though cos i have to level up to beat Schiso (that two headed dragon dude) but i wanted peoples ideas and there opinion on whether it was Stupidity or Geneus

Fire Away!

Mirage
07-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Play to that point and find out.

Goldenboko
07-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Stupidity, I can't call anyone genius if they misspell the word. :p

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-20-2007, 07:53 PM
agreed :D but yeh i think that was a daft thing to do, mainly because debugs are totally unnnecessary for this game/ unless ofc u want aeris

Super Sepiroth
07-20-2007, 08:00 PM
Not my fault i can't spell, look at my name, i am sure its sephiroth not sepiroth lol.

I intended to have sephiroth and young clound in my party (if young cloud replaces cait sith, it makes him all the more useful lol) and it was a mistake, but now IF i can get the highwind i'll try to get the others (and the materia)

but if i do rubbish against Jenova Synthesis and I need to split into 3 parties i'm buggered lol

cloud21zidane16
07-20-2007, 09:54 PM
looks like youve messed up a little:p play further and then come back and tell us what happens:)

frequency
07-20-2007, 11:20 PM
This happens whenever you try to use codes to cheat.
It's a baaaaaaaaad idea.
Like in FF8 my mate used an code that apparently gave you Griever as a GF....but all it did was erase massive chunks of the world map.

Gotta go with stupidity on this one :).

ps - sorry, mate :P

ReloadPsi
07-21-2007, 01:42 AM
It ain't genius, but it ain't stupidity either. Playing around with a game to the point that it all goes wrong is really fun.

fredsanford
07-21-2007, 03:02 AM
It ain't genius, but it ain't stupidity either. Playing around with a game to the point that it all goes wrong is really fun.

Yah its not stupid . Dont be negative on yourself. Tt's ok. You were just careless and got yourself into a sticky situation . That's all.

MAke the best of it , I never had Aeris there before.

Super Sepiroth
07-26-2007, 11:26 AM
reet then, Update time:

Sorry its been a while, i got Metal Gear Solid on my PSP too now! Two of the greatest Playstation games ever on my PSP- Wow!

Sorry, just Remanicing lol

Anywho, I have the Highwind, going to rocket town or Gold Saucer at the moment (without Cloud) makes the game freeze. I need Cid in order to get Cloud in order to get Cid lol. When I play as Cid, I was automatically assigned a Lvl 1 character that when going into battle makes the Error Check Message appear and I can't carry on

Gamesharking him in makes him work, and if i take him out the main party, apparently he will dissappear, this is good so i can get him properly (Game thinks I'm Still on Disc 1 lol)

So When I get Cloud, I should be able to play the parts I missed (I Hope) and Temple of the Aincients won't happen cos the Temple's already destoryed so I don't have to go that far yay!

Great Sephiroth
07-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Wait a minute...How can you use Gameshark codes on your PSP?? And what is the extra characters when you use the codes...I think young Cloud and Sephiroth are very exiciting to play..:love:

Captain Maxx Power
07-26-2007, 06:22 PM
You shouldn't mess around with the matrix too much, the agents will come after you >_>

Super Sepiroth
07-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Wait a minute...How can you use Gameshark codes on your PSP??

Didn't you read the first Post? CWCheat!

Anyways, its a liitle hard to do the train bit at corel with only two characters who are about lvl 30 lol, i'll keep at it lol

And Captain Maxx Power- You've been watching Jekyll too eh? Just make sure its Tom Jackman you meet, not Mr Hyde lol

Back to the game, I just hope i haven't wasted 16 hours gameplay for nothing, i'll sort it!

Great Sephiroth
07-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Hmph...Sorry maybe this sounds like a stupid question but what is a CWCheat. I'm seriosu I don't know...:(

Super Sepiroth
07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Hmph...Sorry maybe this sounds like a stupid question but what is a CWCheat. I'm seriosu I don't know...:(

CWCheat is a Plugin for the PSP to use gameshark codes from a database, theres 2 databases, ones called cheats (for PSP games) and one called cheatsPOPS (for PSX games) so you can have full cheating capabilities of the PSP and PSX.

BTW anyone have a level up code? I want to be around level 50, i hate leveling up cos it takes ages soi just wanna speed things up, thanks!

Great Sephiroth
07-27-2007, 05:23 PM
WOW! I heard this first time... Thanx a lot for information. I must download it...

Super Sepiroth
07-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Update time again!

I am a geneus!

The only problem I have encountered now having cloud back is going to gold saucer and it goes a bit wonky (but who needs gold saucer, i got all the prizes anyhow and you don't need to race chocobos to get a gold one, it justs increases the chances)

Rocket town is at the right point in the game, just before i go in the rocket to space, so i can keep Cid who didn't disappear when i put him in the PHS.

So Now i Have Aries, on Disc 2 (its disc one really, cos it plays the disc 1 FMV's but hey) by Skipping the Part Where she dies! Woo Me!

Thanks for the input as well guys- even if you said it was stupidity!

EDIT: Something to do with the gameshark for Having Red XIII have full limit when going into battle comes up with the error code, I'm gonna try and fix that, But its unrelated to the Aries thing.

Super Sepiroth
08-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Right Then, Another Update

Sorted out that error code, the gameshark code doesn't fully work, i had to re-set his limit break

I beat emerald weapon for the first time ever lol! (W-Summon KOTR with HP and MP Absorb and Mime)

But (and its a big But) When I use the key to the Aincients in the Music Box, nothing happens, Bugenhagen's just there bobbing up and down, I've left it for a while and still nothing

If someone could help (mebbe if i sent a copy of my save file or knows a way to convert it to PSX memory save agen) I'd be really greatful!

Cheers