PDA

View Full Version : At this point in the game...

boys from the dwarf
07-20-2007, 04:35 PM
what is the quickest way to make gil?

im at the phon coast settlement. the thing about this game, its its slightly MMO style means it takes a long time. i've had it since february and thats why i haven't really bothered to complete it yet!

I guess i should stop buying all the best equipment seems as that gets updated every major event or two beacuase i just end up needing more and more money to get the good equipment each time.

Northcrest
07-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Get alot of Loot or sell weapons/armor/accessories/or helms that you don't need. Thats how I have 1,000,000 gil. Or just do a bunch of hunts(If your strong enough go do the BehemothKing hunt for alot of gil. But at that point in the game I doubt that you have lvl up enough.

Formalhaut
07-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Idk if you can go to the feywood by then by if ya can then chain mirror knights. They are the giver of gil.

NOTE: the feywood is dangerous, Proceed with caution!

Namelessfengir
07-20-2007, 08:34 PM
go make sun stones!!!!

pspkilla
08-11-2007, 06:34 AM
At the Balfonheim Port you can level, and kil the wolves there for a chain, then kill the Courels and then the ring worms and build up a small chain, then go and sell the loot, or in the stilshrine of miriam, in the walk of revalation you can kill undead there and build up quite a chain, they will drop plenty of loot, all you have to do is keep killing, and when they won't respawn go sell.

Nifleheim7
08-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Also be careful of what you buy in the bazaar,there are some items that aren't very useful and you end up spending precious gil for them.For example the weapons and armour in the bazaar are always lowering my character stats.
But be sure to buy all the monographs!;)

Jimsour
08-11-2007, 08:00 PM
"Bundles of feathers" from enemies around that area.

Renmiri
08-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Feywood chaining mirror knights is rough.

At this point, if you have all monographies, I suggest tracking through the Phon Coast chaining Bagoly (bent staff sells for $1,100 gil). If you don't then go back to Mosphoran Highwaste and get those red wolves. The "throat of wolf's blood" sells for 2,000 gil I think. Buy all monographies!!!

Xurts
08-11-2007, 09:24 PM
I only bought new equipment when it increased def/mag def by at least 6 points.

Dirufan
08-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Feywood chaining mirror knights is rough.

At this point, if you have all monographies, I suggest tracking through the Phon Coast chaining Bagoly (bent staff sells for $1,100 gil). If you don't then go back to Mosphoran Highwaste and get those red wolves. The "throat of wolf's blood" sells for 2,000 gil I think. Buy all monographies!!!

That's your best bet.

McLovin'
08-12-2007, 04:05 AM
Wait till you are at Mount Bur-Omisace and get the chance to do the behemoth quest. (forgot the name)

The reward will make you happy. :)