PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 Key spheres?

redxiiii
07-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Anyone nowere i can find them i rele want to get my chars to lern Ultima but i avent got 1:( neways am sure this question won't exactly have u usin everysingle part of your brain or push you to the limit to find the answer (nt that i xpect u2) but regardless am eternally grateful to whomeva answers this question.......thanx........eoff rox....its members rock jus as hard:)

Namelessfengir
07-20-2007, 08:22 PM
omega ruins or the monster creataions

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-20-2007, 08:29 PM
not quite :D the most succesful and easiest method is to bribe chimera brains in the calm lands. bribe one 245,000 gil for 1, 2, 3 or 4 spheres. with 2 in each battle that means u can get 8 in one battle. chimera brains are most common behind the travel agency in the calm lands. if u need money, kill the mimics in omega ruins with the gillionaire ability (rikku's CW) for 100,000 gil.

Jessweeee♪
07-20-2007, 08:31 PM
not quite :D the most succesful and easiest method is to bribe chimera brains in the calm lands. bribe one 245,000 gil for 1, 2, 3 or 4 spheres. with 2 in each battle that means u can get 8 in one battle. chimera brains are most common behind the travel agency in the calm lands. if u need money, kill the mimics in omega ruins with the gillionaire ability (rikku's CW) for 100,000 gil.

Oh...THAT'S why I was there!

I had an old file and when I loaded it I was like, OMGI'MGONNADIEICAN'TBEHEREYET!

Namelessfengir
07-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Oh...THAT'S why I was there!

I had an old file and when I loaded it I was like, OMGI'MGONNADIEICAN'TBEHEREYET!

that really fun aint it

Northcrest
07-21-2007, 08:05 PM
How strong should you be to enter Omega ruins anyway. And how strong should you be in order to kill Ultima and Omega Weapons?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-22-2007, 11:03 AM
i recommend you train in the zanarkand dome first, as you can getr lv2 and 3 key spheres from the defenders and and decent amount of exp too. then when it gets too easy you should move onto omega ruins.

you can probably survive the omega ruins after completing everyones individual section of the sphere grid. NOTE: celestial weapons are highly recommended. as for ultima and omega weapon, the best way to decide whether or not to take them on or not is to see how difficult it is to reach them. if you have a really hard time getting there then ur probably not ready. Although it should be noted that ultima weapon can be beaten rather easily by bribing him. you will also gett 99 of a rare item if u bribe him, but i can't remember what it is :D