PDA

View Full Version : Wow that was a wierd one.

Rengori
07-21-2007, 09:47 AM
I had a dream last night where I was Megaman, and I had to fight Dr. Wily, but he was piloting Megatron. And then Star Screen and some other Decepticon I don't remember were there too.

Anyway, what are some weird dreams you've had and still remember?

Hambone
07-21-2007, 10:24 AM
I had a dream where we lived in a volcano and it erupted everytime my mother and my ex-stepfather argued.

Iceglow
07-21-2007, 02:51 PM
I had a nightmare the other night about headlice. Yes Headlice.

I'll explain what happened in my dream; it seemed pretty normal I'd gone to a friends upcomming party and Ewa a Polish girl I rather quite like is there with me (as my date) and well next morning I'm like pass me a comb to a friend and so he hands me a black plastic comb. (now I have short spiked hair that the last time it saw a comb was when psy lent me his on my birthday when my hair was irreversibly screwed and I had no hair gel so I flattened it all) well for whatever reason I run the comb through my hair front to back and when I pulled it through and look at it it's ALIVE with Headlice, to the extent that you can see the transparent young headlice crawling ALL over it....I freaked as did everyone else in my dream and then I wake up, I'm physically sweating and pannicked so I throw my jeans over my naked body parts to hide my manly bits and fly down the stairs and forced my sister to check my hair for head lice (she has 3 young children so nit combs are a must) there wasn't anything there I was completely clean and free of lice but still I was freaked out by that dream.

Last nights dream whilst not wierd I remembered and it was well nicer than the last one, my sister still hasn't let me live it down that I had a nightmare about headlice. She also thinks it's incredibly gay of me to have nightmares about stuff, then untill the night before she didn't realize just how vain I am.

demondude
07-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Strip poker.

WITH SMURFING ANNE ROBINSON.:mad2:

Odaisé Gaelach
07-21-2007, 05:45 PM
I saw an Airbus A380 take off one time, and I thought to myself, "I just have to have one."

So I tried to find one to steal - not hijack in the air - but I looked in hangars all over the place trying to find one. I failed. :(

Faris
07-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I just woke up, so here's last night's dream:

I was on a bus sitting near the back and I decided to read a newspaper. I picked up a Metro and flipped over to the horoscopes page. There, one for each zodiac sign, were the names of people I knew. Some of them were member names too. Also the newspaper smelled like :skull::skull::skull::skull:. Seriously, it smelled bad. I my mind I thought "I'll just get another one when I get off this bus, they're free after all." I woke up before I could get one that didn't stink =(

Shauna
07-21-2007, 06:39 PM
It was a dream that involved normal human beings - well, they looked that way - except when someone/thing touched them, they turned inside out and ate whatever touched them. Cats seemed to like touching them in the dream, but they ate human beings if they touched them - which happened rarely in the dream. Oh! And it was also set in ancient Rome. ;D

The Unknown Guru
07-21-2007, 07:25 PM
I had a dream that I was boxing with John Legend and our torsos were packs of cards. My wrist was also broken, just like it is in real life.

Evastio
07-21-2007, 07:46 PM
I had this dream where I was beside this pretty girl I know and I started singing. She knocked me over, grabbed me, and shook me, and told me to never sing in front of her again.
I had a dream last night where I was Megaman, and I had to fight Dr. Wily, but he was piloting Megatron. And then Star Screen and some other Decepticon I don't remember were there too.

Wow. That must have been a weird dream. Yet cool at the same time. :D

Nominus Experse
07-21-2007, 08:03 PM
I once had a dream involving Captain Morgan, miniature Buddhas that pounded their stomachs like drums, trees made of paper, and a hurricane that spoke.

Hambone
07-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Strip poker.

*Looks up who this person is*

You poor kid.

Rengori
07-21-2007, 11:22 PM

Wow. That must have been a weird dream. Yet cool at the same time. :D
Oh, it was.

Momiji
07-22-2007, 04:17 AM
A while back I had a dream that everyone I love died.

I literally woke up in a cold sweat, shaking.

LunarWeaver
07-22-2007, 04:21 AM
I had a dream those two villains from Rocky and Bullwinkle and myself were nearby lava and a dragon...or something. It wasn't coherent and I have no idea what was going on. I really can't remember much from my dreams, blech.

Rengori
07-22-2007, 04:22 AM
A while back I had a dream that everyone I love died.

I literally woke up in a cold sweat, shaking.
That's not a dream, that's a nightmare, I've had some fucked up ones too.

Vermachtnis
07-22-2007, 04:27 AM
I had a weird dream I was being chased by Temari and Hinata. That's about all I can remember...being chased by my two favorite characters.

yanis
07-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Once after a whole night of posting...I had a dream about squares that were talking to me and I was really worried that I can't answer coz I haven't brought my keyboard!

Namelessfengir
07-22-2007, 04:58 AM

yeah acid will do that

Ouch!
07-22-2007, 05:51 AM
I had a nightmare that I was editing something or other. I don't remember what the text was about (essay? novel?), but I distinctly recall waking up because I was so disturbed by the last paragraph I read. The thing was organized as a laundry list. "He did <blank>," "Then he did <blank>." Apparently this upset me enough to cause me to wake up groaning.

The worst part about that story is that it's entirely true.

demondude
07-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Strip poker.

*Looks up who this person is*

You poor kid.

To be honest though It was actually not that bad once we got to the latter stages.:jokey: