PDA

View Full Version : How many people have been brave enough

Shin Gouken
07-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Omega MKII, Neo shinryu and Enou!

I have fought all three but only beaten Omega MKII (who was a joke!)

Neo shinryu is a bit off a piss take. I can't comprehend the system of how you can hurt him.... most of the time you just can't damage him. He cheats too.... he used "Mute" which is a spell to prevent everything on screen from casting spells. But if one is immune it is supposed to be ineffective to all. After they he struck me with 6 consecutive physical attacks in the same turn :/ but im enjoying the challenge all the same

Enou is the epitome of supremecy :D i havnt beaten him yet but both times ive fought him i havnt given it my all. I didn't prepare a party at all.... what good is a red mage with the read ahead ability lol

so how many people have taken the challenge of the bonus dungeon and what did you think? Did anyone struggle with Archeodemon (i think thats what he was called... he took me about five tries lol)

Vermachtnis
07-21-2007, 10:08 PM
I agree, Omega MK II is a only a little step above Omega (who wasn't really tough). But dang is Neo Shinryu alot tougher than Shinryu and Enou is freakin tough.

Elpizo
07-21-2007, 11:02 PM
I defeated Enuo and Neo Shinryu (Dual Wield Dragon Lances and Jump, it works). But I never was able to defeat Omega mk II. I'll try that dude later.

Enuo was tough, cause I didn't have any protection against his Dance Macabre or whatever it is that zombies you. Next time I face him, I'll have those rings that potect you against zombie. Awesome optional boss he was.

Neo Shinryu was surprisingly easy because of Jump with Dragon Lances. But I don't even know how I survived his megaflare and whatever else it was that he uses when he dies. 0_o