PDA

View Full Version : Was Yuna aware of Tidus in that Ending scene?

Peter_20
07-21-2007, 11:34 PM
There's this rather cute scene when Tidus embraces Yuna right before he fades away forever.
I wonder, does Yuna actually see or feel him?
I can't really tell what she's thinking at that point.

Namelessfengir
07-21-2007, 11:47 PM
i got the sense of supreme sadness that she could feel him but it was like (forgive the cliche) "a whisper on the wind"

ReloadPsi
07-22-2007, 12:03 AM
I am in agreement with Namelessfengir. Minus the part about how I, as the player, felt.

Tavrobel
07-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Short answer, probably yes. Long answer, yes, with explanation attached.

I highly doubt (based on the lore of the game involving pyreflies and DZ), that she could not at least see him.

rubah
07-22-2007, 12:26 AM
it was probably like a ghost walking through her!

Albel
07-22-2007, 12:38 AM
I didt think she could feel him touching her, but she could feel his love for her.

Jessweeee♪
07-22-2007, 01:33 AM
She could see him, at least, but I don't know if she actually felt him...but like Albel said, I'm sure she felt the love :3

cloud21zidane16
07-22-2007, 02:45 AM
she could feel the love and emotion but couldnt physically feel him

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-22-2007, 10:59 AM
i thinnk she was totally aware that he was there but knew that if she tried to interact with him it would be futile (as she had already tried) so she just accepted it.

Peter_20
07-22-2007, 09:00 PM
i thinnk she was totally aware that he was there but knew that if she tried to interact with him it would be futile (as she had already tried) so she just accepted it.That's kinda sad, really. :(
Having your loved one nearby but being unable to talk to him.
What a hopeless moment.

Eiko Guy
07-22-2007, 09:44 PM
I loved that moment so much. One of the saddest moments in Videogaming for me. I could just imagine her feeling her hair stand on end from his embrace, but not being able to feel his warmth, not able to be with him.

After deciding never to ove because she would just die anyway, then opening up to Tidus, and living while he dies. It was very nice touch. But it made me cry.

Leen-Leen
07-26-2007, 02:48 AM
She could probably see him, and probably just barely feel him, since he was beginning to fade away.

It really was sad. For me, anyways.

tidus_rox
07-26-2007, 03:03 AM
I think that she COULD feel him... but in a sense that she couldn't. I think it is like she MADE herself feel him. The one that she loved was now embracing her, so maybe she felt like a shiver or something? I dont think that she could LITERALLY feel him, only think very intently on what is going on, therefore, creating an emotion. (Hope that was not foggy or misunderstandable)

AOp
07-26-2007, 03:12 AM
I am pretty sure she can see him, but I don't know about touch. Maybe it is just a cold, damp feeling.

tee hee hee

dragontamer
07-26-2007, 03:45 PM
i thinnk she was totally aware that he was there but knew that if she tried to interact with him it would be futile (as she had already tried) so she just accepted it.That's kinda sad, really. :(
Having your loved one nearby but being unable to talk to him.
What a hopeless moment.

To love and to be loved in return is bliss; unrequited love... constant agony. I've heared that somewhere. The ending still makes me cry, even after i've seen it so many times.