PDA

View Full Version : FF13 and how I feel about the idea of it all

fredsanford
07-22-2007, 02:56 PM
I was born 1987 , Final fantasy was born 1987.

I have played these games for a long time now. I used to play them with my brother and we had so much fun staying up late together playing these games....:mog:

ANYWAYS I will always buy the next one when it comes out. Alot of people didnt like 12, I thought it was great, I loved 10 as well. I even have a copy of 11 that I can never play . :p

I play alone now because my brother has a girlfriend and says that he does not have time anymore so its fun to talk to others on the net that still play.

I would love to have a copy of FF13. I love all the Final Fantasys.
Aside from FF3 never released in the USA I own them all...no wait I take that back I dont have a copy of FF2...I have played those 2 on emulators however...no shame there really. I will ebay them one day.

I CANT AFFOARD A PS3, I got college coming up and wont have time to work for one with my full schedule.

I CANT AFFOARD IT AND IT SUCKS!!! IM EXCITED THOUGH

LunarWeaver
07-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Mugging others of their PS3s as they exit the store seems to be the way many are going. Have you tried it?

Karellen
07-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Sell your body.

demondude
07-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Buy a wii and use some hocus pocus magic to magically change it into a ps3.

It worked for me.

fredsanford
07-22-2007, 06:06 PM
No that isnt the point of this thread. :) My point is that perhaps you cant affoard a ps3 as well and that you are in the same boat as me sort of speak.

LunarWeaver
07-22-2007, 07:47 PM
I'm sad to say we are in the same boat. This and Versus alone make me ache to own one, but it just sits there being out of reach. Like some sort of Hitchcock camera trick. Goddamnit.

Jessweeee♪
07-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Everyday I mourn over the lack of a Threads of Fate sequel and knowing that I can never afford a PS3, much less games and accessories to go with it :kaocry2:

Zeromus_X
07-23-2007, 07:37 AM
I would hope that by the point the game is actually completed, released, and localized, the price of a PlayStation 3 will have dropped significantly.

Disco Potato
07-23-2007, 10:50 AM
I would hope that by the point the game is actually completed, released, and localized, the price of a PlayStation 3 will have dropped significantly.

Yeah, that or the games will be released on the PC or 360. I'd be willing to wait even longer for the latter to happen, but it probably won't :(

Bolivar
07-23-2007, 09:42 PM
This game isn't even close to being done, much less translated.

I'm in the same boat, born in '87, can't afford a ps3 lol. but we got along time to wait for the price to drop before we even get ready to put a deposit in on this game.

and the price will have to drop. developers have to be able to recoup, the price is high mostly because there's not alot of games on it.

Northcrest
07-24-2007, 05:05 PM
At this moment I can't afford the following consoles/handhelds

Wii
PS3
PSP
DS

The DS and PSP is mainly because my parents aren't probably gonna buy them for me. I need a job.

Dragonsoul
07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
I was thinking that FF XIII(not sure about FF V XIII) would come out in Fall 2008, but with the low percentage completion numbers released, I don't know. I wonder if FF V XIII will come out in the same season as FF XIII or it will be like half a year later.

FF V XIII team previously did the Kingdom Hearts game(it's that team!) and the FF XIII team previously did random stuff in the FF VII Compilation series and before that FF X-2 I believe.

terus01
07-25-2007, 06:27 PM

I CANT AFFOARD A PS3, I got college coming up and wont have time to work for one with my full schedule.

I born at 1988, just one year...
I already in college (because I already in college, I bought my PS 2 console with my own money), my friends too, many of them still playing the games. BUT, you sure know your priority. I played when holydays come, and I played like crazy till my parents angry. because I know that I have a limited holyday (two months in the middle year, one months at the end of the year). But when the holydays ended, I changed back to a really dilligent student (it is the truth) . My friends, they play only when they are unmoody, but the are still a dilligent student (keep to our decisions/dicipline is the key).

See, no problem, but you must keep your future in number one in your heart, otherwise there will be another DROP OUT student only because playing games! do not forget to keep your health up too!
"My Future is one of the most important" keep that in your heart!
(the others are familiy, friends, GOD)

Oh, if you feel you can not dicipline yourself, it is better NOT TO PLAYING ANYMORE GAME and dedicated your life to the reality. But, don't be frustated, there is more fun besides games. I found it already, sure you can found one.

Great Sephiroth
07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
If you are in Turkey, you cannot go to university easily...The damn thing is...we have a damn thing calling O.S.S...Not ask me what it means, it is a codename of an exam to enter a university. But the badass thing is no matter how you try hard, if you don't have the basic from school, you cannot pass this exam. The maximum point in exam is 380. I got a 325...So I cannot go to medical faculty...my love...
Anyway, if you can't pass this exam, anything happens, no PS3, no DS, no Wii, no XBOX360... Oh man, how long I will wait PS3....and medical...damn...:(

fredsanford
07-26-2007, 12:00 AM

I born at 1988, just one year...
I already in college (because I already in college, I bought my PS 2 console with my own money), my friends too, many of them still playing the games. BUT, you sure know your priority. I played when holydays come, and I played like crazy till my parents angry. because I know that I have a limited holyday (two months in the middle year, one months at the end of the year). But when the holydays ended, I changed back to a really dilligent student (it is the truth) . My friends, they play only when they are unmoody, but the are still a dilligent student (keep to our decisions/dicipline is the key).

See, no problem, but you must keep your future in number one in your heart, otherwise there will be another DROP OUT student only because playing games! do not forget to keep your health up too!
"My Future is one of the most important" keep that in your heart!
(the others are familiy, friends, GOD)

Oh, if you feel you can not dicipline yourself, it is better NOT TO PLAYING ANYMORE GAME and dedicated your life to the reality. But, don't be frustated, there is more fun besides games. I found it already, sure you can found one.

You have beautiful insight into others. You would and can make a great adviser. You are damn right about me, you hit the nail on the head. I will worry about school, thank you. I see the gift in you to help others.

Thanks again man. Take Care.

Great Sephiroth
07-26-2007, 04:28 PM
I wish I would lucky as terus01...(sigh)...:(

terus01
07-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Yeah, you too! Take care! Pray the best for you :)

terus01
07-27-2007, 05:00 PM
If you are in Turkey, you cannot go to university easily...The damn thing is...we have a damn thing calling O.S.S...Not ask me what it means, it is a codename of an exam to enter a university. But the badass thing is no matter how you try hard, if you don't have the basic from school, you cannot pass this exam. The maximum point in exam is 380. I got a 325...So I cannot go to medical faculty...my love...
Anyway, if you can't pass this exam, anything happens, no PS3, no DS, no Wii, no XBOX360... Oh man, how long I will wait PS3....and medical...damn...:(

Oh, be patient, I am waiting my PS 3 too. I can not get it untill I success and earn my own money (a lot ;) ). Do not moan, and strenghten your heart , okay?

Well, you're right, I don't know how hard the test is. But what I always do is never give up. That is my key to beat a top university in my country, that's my key to defeat the super boss in the game also.

May be you could find an appropriate teacher to help you. Or any friends, if you more like to study with them. Try listening the music would help, if you'd like.

Man, if you do not forget to study, then do not forget to sleep too!
This is important, sure you know right? As well as relaxing your mind and body.

God bless you. Always and forever, whatever happen.

AOp
07-27-2007, 06:49 PM
You guys could just get jobs, this game isn't coming out for at least another year.

Necronopticous
07-27-2007, 06:53 PM
If you put a dollar in a jar every day starting tomorrow you will have enough money to buy a Playstation 3 and Final Fantasy XIII when it comes out, I guarantee it.

fredsanford
07-27-2007, 09:40 PM
If you put a dollar in a jar every day starting tomorrow you will have enough money to buy a Playstation 3 and Final Fantasy XIII when it comes out, I guarantee it.
This might sound odd but do you work for square? Not baised on this post it just seems to me that you might work there. I agree though, I am saving up for a ps3 every day..sort of....

AOp
07-28-2007, 02:36 AM
This thread needs more QQ.

Jessweeee♪
07-29-2007, 02:16 AM
You guys could just get jobs, this game isn't coming out for at least another year.

A job? A JOB?? Are you INSANE?!

Nifleheim7
07-29-2007, 11:41 AM
You have plenty of time to save money until the game's release date.
And you have some extra time if you are lucky and live in Europe.
See?Square Enix is very thoughtful for us European fans:rolleyes2

:mad2:

Great Sephiroth
07-30-2007, 10:51 PM

Oh, be patient, I am waiting my PS 3 too. I can not get it untill I success and earn my own money (a lot ;) ). Do not moan, and strenghten your heart , okay?

Well, you're right, I don't know how hard the test is. But what I always do is never give up. That is my key to beat a top university in my country, that's my key to defeat the super boss in the game also.

May be you could find an appropriate teacher to help you. Or any friends, if you more like to study with them. Try listening the music would help, if you'd like.

Man, if you do not forget to study, then do not forget to sleep too!
This is important, sure you know right? As well as relaxing your mind and body.

God bless you. Always and forever, whatever happen.

You know, terus01, you are a good man!!! And I'm serious about that.
I will listen your words to every charade...This year, I lost a change to win the medical faculty...But next year, I will work harder and harder...
and your words will be my leader of this creepy, hard and dark way to the exam. Many depressed and loong days waits me next year (I mean 2007-2008). But when I remember your words, I will be lightened up.
And I will pray sooo much. I hope, I can pass the exam and buy a PS3 with a superior happiness...And when this happens, I will thank you a looot.
I thank you very much even now...God bless you too my friend...

terus01
08-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Err, Actually I'm a girl, TEE-HEE.
Hehe It's alright. I Never mind it, though.

However, do not be too depressed. when we are frustated, it will become harder.

That's why I said if you do not forget to study, Do not forget to have fun also. Do not abandoned sleep (do not oversleep also), it will refresh our brain. So, your brain will be ready to receive every NEW "stuff" EACH day.

Have faith, guys. Have faith, because God will NEVER abandoned you.

Have faith you'll succeed, wether you pass the exam or not (The way to succeed is NOT only one). YOU ARE SUCCEED! Keep that in your heart and STRUGGLE till what you wanted become true!

But, If your pray haven't come true, may be He has "something" for you, and that something must be good. (that something is not only stuff or something like succeed, or happiness, etc. but may be He want you to be strong, patient, etc. Find it!)

When I faced my exam to enter university, I study hard (actually, it is drawing hard. I planned to go to Faculty Art and Design) for one year. So If I failed it, I had been remembered how hard I prepare. I was imagine what my family reaction if I failed. My uncles will laugh at me, yelling sinistery. I can not bear it, if that happen. So I made up my mind, I have to pass the exam, once for all! But, if I failed..., I will try again next year, or just go to another university.

When I open the web to find my result, I am very surprised till I jumped happily, and screamed loud. I was very glad I pass the exam.

but, when I called my cousin, she didn't want to receive it. Yeah, she failed the exam. When I should happy, there is somebody who is sad. But, I can't do anything about that. When I think about somebody else who failed the exam, I think, may be they are given a gift to bear it (while I, who passed the exam can not bear the pain of failure). So you have to be thankful too about it. Because it will strenghten you.

However, do your best.
If you succeed and pass the exam, you have to thank Him. You do not need to thank me at all, really. Just tell me if you had succeed.
I am very glad if you do succeed. I am just want everybody happy, so I'm only do what I can do. It is nothing big.

Be happy, ok? :)

McLovin'
08-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Just win the PS3 in the competition. (but you won't cause I will :magus:)

Great Sephiroth
08-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Err, Actually I'm a girl, TEE-HEE.
Hehe It's alright. I Never mind it, though.

However, do not be too depressed. when we are frustated, it will become harder.

That's why I said if you do not forget to study, Do not forget to have fun also. Do not abandoned sleep (do not oversleep also), it will refresh our brain. So, your brain will be ready to receive every NEW "stuff" EACH day.

Have faith, guys. Have faith, because God will NEVER abandoned you.

Have faith you'll succeed, wether you pass the exam or not (The way to succeed is NOT only one). YOU ARE SUCCEED! Keep that in your heart and STRUGGLE till what you wanted become true!

But, If your pray haven't come true, may be He has "something" for you, and that something must be good. (that something is not only stuff or something like succeed, or happiness, etc. but may be He want you to be strong, patient, etc. Find it!)

When I faced my exam to enter university, I study hard (actually, it is drawing hard. I planned to go to Faculty Art and Design) for one year. So If I failed it, I had been remembered how hard I prepare. I was imagine what my family reaction if I failed. My uncles will laugh at me, yelling sinistery. I can not bear it, if that happen. So I made up my mind, I have to pass the exam, once for all! But, if I failed..., I will try again next year, or just go to another university.

When I open the web to find my result, I am very surprised till I jumped happily, and screamed loud. I was very glad I pass the exam.

but, when I called my cousin, she didn't want to receive it. Yeah, she failed the exam. When I should happy, there is somebody who is sad. But, I can't do anything about that. When I think about somebody else who failed the exam, I think, may be they are given a gift to bear it (while I, who passed the exam can not bear the pain of failure). So you have to be thankful too about it. Because it will strenghten you.

However, do your best.
If you succeed and pass the exam, you have to thank Him. You do not need to thank me at all, really. Just tell me if you had succeed.
I am very glad if you do succeed. I am just want everybody happy, so I'm only do what I can do. It is nothing big.

Be happy, ok? :)

Err..Pardon me, you are a good girl actually:D
I thank God everyday, every night...Not because when I pass that exam, for my life, my luck, my family everything.
I stuck on my dreams now, you know, I had a hard year full of hardworking and sleepless nights. But I understand that, a planning study is the best.
Did you know, I love arts... I draw since I was 3. and now in my rest times, and holidays, I draw like a mad:) actually, I make my spiderman comic books. I'm drawing 2nd issue now, my ideal one day I can draw as perfect as Todd McFarlene (Spawn's creator, penciler and storyboarder). So, I'm glad you entered the arts... Good work my friend...
And one thing; I'm very surprised that you play FFs...I have a lot of girlfriends that anyone knows FF even I bet they didn't hear its name!!! So I'm glad this too:D
Thank you veeeery much about your words. Nice to meet you

terus01
08-03-2007, 03:52 PM
I thank God everyday, every night...Not because when I pass that exam, for my life, my luck, my family everything.
I stuck on my dreams now, you know, I had a hard year full of hardworking and sleepless nights. But I understand that, a planning study is the best.
Did you know, I love arts... I draw since I was 3. and now in my rest times, and holidays, I draw like a mad:) actually, I make my spiderman comic books. I'm drawing 2nd issue now, my ideal one day I can draw as perfect as Todd McFarlene (Spawn's creator, penciler and storyboarder). So, I'm glad you entered the arts... Good work my friend...
And one thing; I'm very surprised that you play FFs...I have a lot of girlfriends that anyone knows FF even I bet they didn't hear its name!!! So I'm glad this too:D

Tee-hee, it is good that you thank Him, it will refresh your heart and mind, and lighten your day.

Whoa?! you draw comics?! Can't believe that. I hope I can read it. Can I? can I? I really want to...

Since you can draw comics, why you don't publish it? it is a waste if you just keep it at home :cry: . Look your comics want to show off... :eek:

People not only attracted to a good drawing only though. Just be yourself while practicing. There are good drawing comics but have worse story. There are good drawing and good story also. There are worse drawing but good story, but still understandable (this one is interesting, because usually the story is different from the others). They each have their own fans and have no problem to expand.

I playing FF since 14, maybe? forget.. but at first I don't really interested to games because there are no games I attracted to. Although I have already have my PS console that time. Till one day my cousin, she introducing me to FF world. And I addicted to it till now, as well as another good RPGs. :love:

However, I suggest to save this page for your own, if you'd like. it is my fault, though. I wrote so many things, so I think it will be a bit hard to remember. :eep:

Nice to meet you too.

Be happy :rolleyes2:tongue::p;):greenie::love:

UltimateSpamGrover
08-04-2007, 07:58 AM
If FFXIII ends up being anything like FFVIII, I will be very disappointed that I wasted so much money for one game. =(

Nifleheim7
08-04-2007, 01:49 PM
If FFXIII ends up being anything like FFVIII, I will be very disappointed that I wasted so much money for one game. =(

What makes you think that it will have anything to do with VIII (aside from the gunblade)?

Great Sephiroth
08-04-2007, 10:29 PM

Tee-hee, it is good that you thank Him, it will refresh your heart and mind, and lighten your day.

Whoa?! you draw comics?! Can't believe that. I hope I can read it. Can I? can I? I really want to...

Since you can draw comics, why you don't publish it? it is a waste if you just keep it at home :cry: . Look your comics want to show off... :eek:

People not only attracted to a good drawing only though. Just be yourself while practicing. There are good drawing comics but have worse story. There are good drawing and good story also. There are worse drawing but good story, but still understandable (this one is interesting, because usually the story is different from the others). They each have their own fans and have no problem to expand.

I playing FF since 14, maybe? forget.. but at first I don't really interested to games because there are no games I attracted to. Although I have already have my PS console that time. Till one day my cousin, she introducing me to FF world. And I addicted to it till now, as well as another good RPGs. :love:

However, I suggest to save this page for your own, if you'd like. it is my fault, though. I wrote so many things, so I think it will be a bit hard to remember. :eep:

Nice to meet you too.

Be happy :rolleyes2:tongue::p;):greenie::love:

No, your words are unforgettable be sure...
I want to publish my comics too but this is impossible...I mean, I must show this to Marvel comics, because, they had Spiderman's trademark. so, if I publish from another publisher, I can get prison life:D
My stories, well, I didn't show anybody these comics. I mean my friends. Good story is a refference point. Good drawings are another topic. If your drawings are good, you collect more interests. Honestly, its my very first comic tryings...before, I just draw scetches, artworks, concepts.
I have a weird obsession; like when I finish a game, I must draw every charachter and bosses from the game. I just...enjoy it:D For example I have a dozen of MGS artworks and scetches...of course FFs...
And just "Tee-hee"... :) its from Selphieeeee...Like "Tcht...Fine" from Zell.
Duh; the topic is going like a msn. But also, this conversation with you is quite joyful...

UltimateSpamGrover
08-05-2007, 04:06 AM

What makes you think that it will have anything to do with VIII (aside from the gunblade)?

The futuristic setting already has me worried.

Bolivar
08-05-2007, 06:26 AM

The futuristic setting already has me worried.

i can only imagine the number of fans that are going to buy a PS3 for this game. If SE dissapoints, riots could break out! I bought a PS2 for X but i was going to get it anyway and i did enjoy that one. if FF lets you down there's always Metal Gear Solid!!! Maybe that should be Sony's slogan?

to the threadstarter - i understand the price bothers you, but how do you "feel about the idea of it all"???

VeloZer0
08-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Not to try and come off as an ass, but I've had to pay for every console and game I've owned since I was 14, so although I understand what its like to not have money, I also know its not something un-overcomeable. As was mentioned earlier, if you put a dollar in a jar every day you will probably have enough by the time it come out. Saving up is a lot simpler than you think, a coke you buy every day, a pizza you order once a week, all these things add up in the long run to quite a sum of money.

Used PS3s are going for like $400. The PS2 was released at $300 in 2000, and adjusted for inflation thats $350. So, you are only really looking at ~$50 more now than the PS2 at release.

What pisses me off is that the PS3 is $100 more expensive in Canada than the US, despite the fact our dollar is almost on par.

terus01
08-07-2007, 05:09 PM
I want to publish my comics too but this is impossible...I mean, I must show this to Marvel comics, because, they had Spiderman's trademark. so, if I publish from another publisher, I can get prison life:D
My stories, well, I didn't show anybody these comics. I mean my friends. Good story is a refference point. Good drawings are another topic. If your drawings are good, you collect more interests. Honestly, its my very first comic tryings...before, I just draw scetches, artworks, concepts.
I have a weird obsession; like when I finish a game, I must draw every charachter and bosses from the game. I just...enjoy it:D For example I have a dozen of MGS artworks and scetches...of course FFs...
Duh; the topic is going like a msn. But also, this conversation with you is quite joyful...

Yeah, I realize the topic is quite a msn. But I enjoy it too, Tee-hee.

I think it is ok if you keep drawing the characters, making artworks and sketches. you can keep it for your own desires. It is a worth obsession to draw the characters from the game. It make your mood boosting up, right ;)?

Well, not everybody can make comics. To be honest too, I never make any comics (I do not know how, ha ha :love: ). So I'm proud if there is somebody who can make one. It is a "WoW"

May be you must wait to publish this spiderman comics, but one day you could make your own characters and publish it. I'm wait for that :).

Keep drawing, boy! :D

Great Sephiroth
08-09-2007, 12:40 PM

Yeah, I realize the topic is quite a msn. But I enjoy it too, Tee-hee.

I think it is ok if you keep drawing the characters, making artworks and sketches. you can keep it for your own desires. It is a worth obsession to draw the characters from the game. It make your mood boosting up, right ;)?

Well, not everybody can make comics. To be honest too, I never make any comics (I do not know how, ha ha :love: ). So I'm proud if there is somebody who can make one. It is a "WoW"

May be you must wait to publish this spiderman comics, but one day you could make your own characters and publish it. I'm wait for that :).

Keep drawing, boy! :D

Yeah, I have my own creation named Ramushanorak...Well this is a weird name, but there is a complex storyline and even many characthers. I planned this event for a long time, since 5 years, but it has never ending stories that walking around in my head. Just like Sakaguchi before the first FF eh:D ... This project is firstly named The Prudents from me. But I had no idea from what they prudent for?? I just keep drawing and suddenly I realized, this story is more complex as I imagined... And I met with Flash 5.0...I draw many episodes of anime for The Prudents and one day my PC was crashed up...:cry: and I give up making those episodes...They was quite amateur works but nice anyway...
Then I changed project's name Ramushanorak...And make a few radical changes. I planned that novel (I dont say comics, because Ramushanorak will be more serious than spiderman...some like Sin city) 100 issues. But also, I didnt make single episode...Because still Im write stroies about it. And sure I complete the first half of Spiderman issue 2..:D
Anyway, I babbling too much. so, when will you start the art? When you start art, please feed me by information what do you learn there...I will be very happy:)

McLovin'
08-14-2007, 09:25 PM

Hazzard
08-14-2007, 11:02 PM

Don't worry, he's just delusional. If it turns out anything like VIII, then I'll be praising the heavens and laughing in your face! :D

Dragonsoul
08-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Hey that reminds me, I should probably beat FF VIII next spring. I played up to the final boss but wasn't strong enough to beat it. I delayed leveling up to beat the final boss, and ended up never beating the game, and I don't have the game or savestate anymore! I also stopped FF IX after 10 hours although that was more closely related to it being aimed for a younger audience than my preference. I wonder how I'll like FF X-2?

I want a FF VI remake! :D

Hazzard
08-15-2007, 02:36 PM
God, Dragonsoul, save humanity and don't be another gamer to succumb to X-2's wrath...it will fuck up your virgin soul of playing good FF games...

Ko Ko
08-16-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm pretty pissed because I only got my PS2 last october ><

Now I have to get a PS3 AND go to college? Hells no!

Storm San
08-25-2007, 12:41 AM
If you want it so badly get a job I guess..I think it's not worth the money, 600 euros. Too much money.

fredsanford
08-25-2007, 03:52 AM
LOL i created an advise thread without knowing it. Good job m8s though. Good advice told you that you had good insight. :)

Sam250
08-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Well, i had alot to say about FFXIII before the thread turned into a self-help booklet (no offence, terus01 and Great Sephiroth :) )

Well, anyway, i already own a Wii, and love it, and my PS2 and DS satisfy all other gaming needs, and whilst i intend to by a XBox 360 at some point, theres no way i'm spending £600 on FF V XIII, FFXIII, and Metal Gear Solid. Because all other games that i would like on the PS3 are also on the 360, and 360 has some other awesome games too.

No point, really. I'll stick with what i've got, mabye get a PS3 next generation- i can wait, its not like i need to play it now, is it. I didn't get a PS2 untill late in its life, and so din't play FFX untill years aftr others. So i'll just do that again, the wait (though i have better things to do then wait) won't kill me.

Also, another similarity between XIII and VIII- they both have three Is. I don't think that that similarity alone will kill you :)

Jiro
08-29-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm pretty lucky now, referee's don't pay tax on their payment so i'm getting $80 for 4hrs work. Should be able to afford a PS3 july next year. (Damn Uni Fees)

Hyperion4444
08-29-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm pretty lucky now, referee's don't pay tax on their payment so i'm getting $80 for 4hrs work. Should be able to afford a PS3 july next year. (Damn Uni Fees)

The price dropped by 100$ this year.

I think it won't go for that 400$ just yet...

Don't you have a friend who has one?

In anycase...
I got my PS3!!!
God it so good, I don't know what the hell I've waited all this time to get one?
...euhh ?$?
yeah... :rolleyes2 maybe that...

Sam250
08-30-2007, 05:48 PM
[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]They'll have to release the game relitivly soon- there are supposed to be 3 numbered final fantasy's per generation of games, each of which lasts for 5 or 6 years. How are they going to fit in another 2 games into that time period if XIII isn't released soon?

Hyperion4444
08-31-2007, 02:53 AM
one a year (and a half).

You do know they are working on both at the same time?

Sam250
08-31-2007, 02:57 PM
What, Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIV? I know there working on XIII and Verus XIII, but Versus XIII isn't XIV.

All these roman numerals hurt my head...and won't Versus XIII be shortened to VXIII, which would be like... i've no idea... but i'm sure its a number....!

Hyperion4444
08-31-2007, 03:42 PM
that just means, more final fantasy.

terus01
09-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Hey that reminds me, I should probably beat FF VIII next spring. I played up to the final boss but wasn't strong enough to beat it. I delayed leveling up to beat the final boss, and ended up never beating the game, and I don't have the game or savestate anymore! I also stopped FF IX after 10 hours although that was more closely related to it being aimed for a younger audience than my preference. I wonder how I'll like FF X-2?

I want a FF VI remake! :D

I think it is a mistake to Not levelling up in FF VIII. I levelling up all my characters till 100. And what's more important is I get all GF so I could levelling up my STATS, not only level. I beat Omega easily, using Zell's Booya and Heel Drop, Squal's Renzokuken, Rinoa with 255 status Deffense (Zell and Squall have 255 Status Attack) . And another ability and 100 magics for all kind important magics for all characters in battle. I found FF VIII is easy. But Ultimecia is a bit more hard than Omega, I think. Oh, you have to get Bahamut card! (if I'm not mistaken) it is important since you can refine that card to become Megalixir. and Megalixir is one key to winning. Drinks like holywar or hero drink is useless, I won without that and any invincible moon at all.

FF IX? Mmm, I play it long ago, Can't comment much..

FF-X is more hard than I imagine, I have to play the chocobo, which is a nightmare for me. Do not compare FF-X with FF X-2, I think it is a different game with several same charaters .

Dragonsoul
09-13-2007, 08:41 PM
I may be beating FF VIII again in the spring, or Xenogears, or Zelda: Ocarina of Time, check out my thread on this in the main rpg forum.

terus01
09-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty pissed because I only got my PS2 last october ><

Now I have to get a PS3 AND go to college? Hells no!

See the first page for details for college problem.
Plus waiting for a while for buying PS is worth, and I think buying PS is not too urgent. So, you should just wait till there is some money and "time". I guess, no one will laugh at us if we don't buy the newest console ASAP. And who care if we playing the game of ten years ago, right?

Hyperion4444
09-16-2007, 03:56 AM
ok, unlike my previous respons,
it's not 13 months anymore, it's 13 weeks