PDA

View Full Version : What do I receive?

Hazzard
07-24-2007, 10:38 AM
I just got my Dragoon's Job.Lvl to 99, and the booklet states that I get a prize once a job.Lvl is maxed out, so how comes I ain't got nothing?

Crossblades
07-24-2007, 04:16 PM
You supposed to look for a certain goldsmith to give you that item. Her location randomly changes

Hazzard
07-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Hmmm, so can she basically be anywhere? You've got nothing to tell me any hints of her whereabouts?

Crossblades
07-24-2007, 11:23 PM
According to the strategy guide, you meet her in Southeastern Saronia and from there she changes location. She can be found in one of the following areas:

Ur, in the well
Sasune Castle, third floor east tower
Healing Copse
Village of the Ancients Inn
Gysahl Chocobo Pen
Dwarven Hollows, entrance to Subterranean Lake
Replito, inside the northernmost house
Saronia Castle, second basement
Doga's Village, Central Island
Ancient Ruins Inn

Hazzard
07-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Thanks CrossBlades!

atlanteay
07-25-2007, 02:30 AM
do you need to use the mognet to get to meet her?

Crossblades
07-25-2007, 05:19 PM
do you need to use the mognet to get to meet her?

The guide doesn't say anything about using Mognet, so I assume Mognet is not necessary

dragontamer
08-01-2007, 11:56 AM
I've read that you have to use the mognet to start a mission with Sara - a piece of her jewelry is broken and she needs you to find someone to fix it. you find the smith in a fixed location (forgotten where) and she'll agree to fix it as long as you try to keep an eye out for a rare metal on your journey - Oriclcum? Anyway, when you DO find that elusive metal after a ?boss? I think, she'll appear in a random location when you cant find her where you first met her. give her the metal and she'll tell you that she'll give you something if you talk to her when the job you're using is at max.

so yes, you need the mognet.

And its damn annoying - Ninja, Monk Geomancer and Devout are at max, and i can't get nada! :cry: :( :cry:

smily face
08-03-2007, 06:45 PM
how come I cant find her:confused:

never mind sorry