PDA

View Full Version : WoW a noob

Goldenboko
07-24-2007, 04:23 PM
Thats right GoBo is gonna try and waste his life with an MMORPG :jess:!

Anyway, a few months ago I picked up WoW and tried to play, but I got busy with end of the year stuff and never really got to play.

I'd like to try and restart my problem is, I suck, and sucking as bad as I do will be a deterrent away from playing. But then I remembered... EoFF has lots of good players, they can probably teach me the ropes.

So quick questions...

1. Does EoFF have a server where lots of EoFFers go?
2. If not wanna make one >.>
3. I know very little about what is a good starting character and job for a noob. So what do you think I should start out doing?
4. Assuming EoFF doesn't have a server where lots of people go, which server do you recommend?

EoFF can you help me with WoW?

Araciel
07-24-2007, 05:06 PM
well if you want to play with eoffers apparently draka is the server to go, and playing horde.

a good starting character? that's not so easy since it depends on how you want to play. i started with a paladin, which makes it pretty hard to die....everyone says hunter is the easiest class since you get a pet and wear leather armour, it'll make it hard to kill you too.

but ultimately, play what interests you and just ask people, like me, who won't taunt you for not knowing.

McLovin'
07-24-2007, 05:25 PM
If you're in America go on whatever server. If you're in europe then go to Sporeggar. :D

As for which class, it's what you find most interesting. Go to worldofwarcraft.com and read up on the classes. I've only played Shaman and Paladin (Horde) but they're both fun to play and own.

Have fun.

Markus. D
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
If you want to try a class that can melt faces but can heal when needed.

Try the Shadow Priest, good soloer.

edit: but yes, Any class in this game is easy to fit into.
Choice is yours :]

Bunny
07-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Draenei automatically have the upperhand as far as Alliance races go. They can cast a HoT (Heal over Time) which is useful in almost any situation.

Horde racial bonuses are stupid-overpowered. It doesn't really matter what you pick as your race. Undead can eat people though. That's fun.

I play a gnome mage who is fun although boring. My Night Elf Priest (Currently Shadow Spec) is fun somewhat.

Server-wise, Draka has the highest concentration of EoFF people but is not very end game worthy.

AOp
07-26-2007, 05:19 PM
I would recommend playing every class to level 10, and then deciding which one you want to stick with (it doesn't take that long).