PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy Movie? Please Confirm

Beren
07-24-2007, 05:01 PM
I've been hearing rumors of some new Final Fantasy movie in Live Action time. Is this true? what is it called? Where can I find a trailer? I heard people have seen a trailer of this.

fire_of_avalon
07-24-2007, 05:38 PM
*moves to GenFF

LunarWeaver
07-24-2007, 07:48 PM
A live action movie would make me cry.

I wouldn't believe any rumors unless it's common knowledge and everywhere and advertised on every TV station and all over the internetz. There are so many rumors concerning the Final Fantasy series that it's rather astonishing, so always choose to be skeptical over gullible.

Beren
07-25-2007, 03:07 AM
Ya i guess so, yet this was a close friend of mine who told me this and she doesn't lie to me. She is really nice and sweet and she mentioned "ya i saw this trailer on some new live action final fantasy movie called 'Far and away' or something to that nature" (not actual name but she said something to that nature with the letter "F")

Slothy
07-25-2007, 03:28 AM
If such a trailer existed I would have heard of it before now. I'd say that at best it was a trailer for a fan movie, but it definitely wouldn't be an official production.

Bolivar
07-25-2007, 03:41 AM
Oh boy, I sure hope so!

not really. although i do want to see the animated one for FFV from years back, I don't know if I'd have any interest for any new FF movies..

KasaiDraco
07-25-2007, 05:09 AM
Live action would be a terrible idea.

Laddy
07-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Ugh, I hope not.

Rengori
07-25-2007, 07:59 AM
God hope not.

FF_Chick
07-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Ya i guess so, yet this was a close friend of mine who told me this and she doesn't lie to me. She is really nice and sweet and she mentioned "ya i saw this trailer on some new live action final fantasy movie called 'Far and away' or something to that nature" (not actual name but she said something to that nature with the letter "F")

Then someone lied to her.

Godhand
07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
I hope they are.

If only to emphasise that Square-Enix cannot write a legitimately good story anymore.

ReloadPsi
07-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Christ I hope not. If anything I'd rather see FF as a cheesy tokusatsu series, similar to that Sailor Moon series they did, which is something you could watch just for how completely insane Sailor Moon looked in live action.

Madoushiken: Tifa no Densetsu. That would rule.

Beren
07-26-2007, 03:09 AM
It has been confirmed what this mysterious movie is. Yet unfortantely the rumors were thought it to be a Final Fantasy related movie, but not really. Yet even though it has Final Fantasy similarities it isn't. The only similarities were the Magicka, Airships, some sort of "medieval" kingdom period, Swords, Sky pirates, and the such.

This movie is known as "Stardust" you've probably heard of it you probably havn't.

My friend was probably thinking it was a final fantasy live action movie but not with the name "Final Fantasy" in it.

So i guess it isn't. Thoughts on this?

FF_Chick
07-26-2007, 06:17 AM
If I get any info about it, I may like it. I like Medieval, Magic, and swords.