PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Capps ( My Music)

XxFinal_CloudxX
07-24-2007, 07:29 PM

fredsanford
07-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Yah that is good. I wish I could play i have such quick hands, but I dont play . I dont think I could learn by myself either. I would love to play though. You are good. Sounds a little old fashion but def good. You also get alot of chicks interested in you. The envy of any guy, you make rocking look good.

daggertrepe
07-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Tele Funk is funky. :)

Rostum
07-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Awesome, keep up the good work.

BTW. Can I have your telecaster? I have a decent enough one, but it's not Fender. ;_;

Sounds a little old fashion but def good.

None of it is old fashioned, sorry to say.

fredsanford
07-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Awesome, keep up the good work.

BTW. Can I have your telecaster? I have a decent enough one, but it's not Fender. ;_;

Sounds a little old fashion but def good.

None of it is old fashioned, sorry to say.
Im one year younger than you and I disagree, it has a FUNK , disco type hint in it which is not popular by today's standards. You dont have to apologize for having an opinion to me...:)

Why do I get the feeling that you have an enormous ego ? I dont know maybe its just a feeling of the moment.

The 1st song is called funk...

the 2nd sounds like steely dan....

The 3rd is modern, too hard of rock for the 80's , and not enough corky and lame sounds in it for that generation of music which places it up on a modern stool . Which shows a great diversity in you.

The 4th one Sounds classic but not out dated, just something about it reminds of CLASSIC. No shame there. That is a good thing. As in quality classic. Makes me think of older bands but I wouldnt call it out dated music.

They all sound great though, "old fashioned" is not an insult. The best damn music in my opinion comes from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

All great stuff, very diverse and its all very good.

Rostum
07-26-2007, 02:41 AM
Im one year younger than you and I disagree, it has a FUNK , disco type hint in it which is not popular by today's standards. You dont have to apologize for having an opinion to me...:)

One year is no difference in age, so don't worry. The sort of funk you hear him playing, is still popular. Just because it isn't played on the radio or considered "pop" music, does not make it old fashioned.

Why do I get the feeling that you have an enormous ego ? I dont know maybe its just a feeling of the moment.

I can't see anything that I've said to make you think I have an "enormous ego". Or are you just that insecure? Either way, I'm sorry that I came off that way.

fredsanford
07-26-2007, 02:47 AM

One year is no difference in age, so don't worry. The sort of funk you hear him playing, is still popular. Just because it isn't played on the radio or considered "pop" music, does not make it old fashioned.

I can't see anything that I've said to make you think I have an "enormous ego". Or are you just that insecure? Either way, I'm sorry that I came off that way.

I guess if you want to look at "underground music " vs just the radio. That there might still be "hip funk". As for the ego, I have been around artists and alot of them had big egos. The ego thought over all was just a thought though, I wouldnt try to argue it, and Im not going to now. I made a few simple observations that could be way off for all I know. I just shared the thought of the moment...securely with confidence.

PEACE ...haha. Ok Im done, I admit I like to argue sometimes but enough is enough for me.

XxFinal_CloudxX
07-26-2007, 05:30 PM
LOL!! WOW! Well, Funk May Not b That Popular ,but I lan to Have a Song for Every Genre Out There Bluegrass, Country, Hardcore Metal, etc.. , and The Second one is Just Average Blues, Kind of a Music of Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn! and The Others IDK They are Just Music! ( Thanks For The Compliments) PSL A Good Modern Hard Rock Funk Type Band is Rage Against The Machine, But They are Just a Little Funk influenced

fredsanford
07-26-2007, 07:50 PM
LOL!! WOW! Well, Funk May Not b That Popular ,but I lan to Have a Song for Every Genre Out There Bluegrass, Country, Hardcore Metal, etc.. , and The Second one is Just Average Blues, Kind of a Music of Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn! and The Others IDK They are Just Music! ( Thanks For The Compliments) PSL A Good Modern Hard Rock Funk Type Band is Rage Against The Machine, But They are Just a Little Funk influenced
I was just full of hot air. An admitted weakness. You have a beautiful gift and chicks love a guy who can play music well. At least I think they do....

XxFinal_CloudxX
07-26-2007, 08:31 PM
No Problem!! I Will Be Recording Some Better Stuff Soon, So Be Sure to check them out!

Momiji
07-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Very impressive. I wish I could play guitar like that.

XxFinal_CloudxX
07-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Thank You! :D My Only Advice is To Play every chance you get!

CAN SOMEONE PLZ DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! DELETE!!!

DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't delete threads, but I'll close it. ~ Leeza