PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia Legends

Northcrest
07-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Well right now my friend let me borrow this game (whiched I love) and he hasn't asked for it back for about 1 year almost. I just realized that I still had it and decided to comeplete the rest of the game. Well anyway I'm like near the very end and I'm look for all of the Ultimate Weapons for each characters especially Vyse, Aika, and Fina. I don't know if a bunch of people on this site are fond of this game. But if you can find a walkthrough of somesorth that can give me detail on where the ultimate weapons are please post.

Madame Adequate
07-24-2007, 10:53 PM
I've not actually played Legends, but I've played the original on the Dreamcast and, frankly, it's one of the best games I have ever played. 10/10.

Roto13
07-25-2007, 12:02 AM
I made it to Horteka and I was really enjoying it, but my brother erased my file because he's a fucktard and I never restarted.

LunarWeaver
07-25-2007, 12:07 AM
I thought it was okay, but I didn't shoot pop out of my nose over it or anything. All RPGs are derivative these days, but this one was... er, heavier on it than normal

It actually really reminded me of Zelda with leveling up and slower combat. I'd rather just play Ocarina of Time and get the same dungeon crawling and lack of a plot without all the random encounters. Milf is going to take away my cookie jar for this post D:

Elite Lord Sigma
07-25-2007, 01:33 AM
I've played Legends, and I loved every minute of it. The only problem I have is how the unspeakable crime of butchering the soundtrack occured in the transfer over to the GameCube.

ljkkjlcm9
07-25-2007, 04:57 AM
great game, up until the airship battles. While they're cool, they took forever. I could watch an entire movie while playing lol. Choose the commands, switch to the TV, switch back after 10 minutes or so.

THE JACKEL

Madame Adequate
07-25-2007, 05:02 AM
great game, up until the airship battles. While they're cool, they took forever. I could watch an entire movie while playing lol. Choose the commands, switch to the TV, switch back after 10 minutes or so.

THE JACKAL

Oh man, are you serious? The airship battles are one of the best things in the game. xD It is especially epic during, say the fight against Recumen. :D

I thought it was okay, but I didn't shoot pop out of my nose over it or anything. All RPGs are derivative these days, but this one was... er, heavier on it than normal

It actually really reminded me of Zelda with leveling up and slower combat. I'd rather just play Ocarina of Time and get the same dungeon crawling and lack of a plot without all the random encounters. Milf is going to take away my cookie jar for this post D:

... See if I change your oil ever again. :p Seriously though, I didn't mind the parts where it was derivative because A) The game knew where it was doing this and B) It did it in an exceptional way, original or not. As for lack of plot, I dunno how to respond. :p SoA has one of the best plots I've come across, one of the best told, and despite a bunch of cheesy cliches, it is quite adorable and endearing. To me. You're free to your opinion, seeing as it's you :p But yeah. No oil changing. >=[

NeoCracker
07-25-2007, 05:13 AM
One of the best Game Cube Games and my sole reason for loving the fact the Dreamcast was made.

I loved Dracma though.

and Little Jack > Delphus (Forgot the name of the second Ship)