PDA

View Full Version : "He's saying, I'm on a roll, With all the girls I know"

Goldenboko
07-25-2007, 02:44 AM
"I know you wanna hit that. I know you want to hit that." ~Hit that, The Offspring

Do you consider yourself a lady's man (or... man's... lady?)

I'm not good at getting the girls, well then again I haven't really tried >.>

EDIT-Boondocks reference ftw.

Namelessfengir
07-25-2007, 02:51 AM
really?!?! thats a big fucking surprise!!!!!

Araciel
07-25-2007, 02:52 AM
pimple-faced WoW nerd.

Tavrobel
07-25-2007, 02:57 AM
pimple-faced WoW nerd.

no gurlz aloud in mah tr33house

Technically, he can't even get it to run properly. So, he's actually a pimple-faced WoW FAILURE who needs to learn how to use a dictionary, feigns a love for Chocobos, and yet is in reality, a hypocritical, fourteen year old pest, whom the girls abhor. Please stop using Vista's voice recognition software; you are not handicapped and should be fully capable of troubleshooting your own problems.

Edited for real-time updating content. The following takes place between 10 PM and 11 PM.

Goldenboko
07-25-2007, 02:59 AM
pimple-faced WoW nerd.

Technically, he can't even get it to run properly. So, he's actually a pimp-faced WoW FAILURE who feigns a love for Chocobos, but is in reality, a hypocritical, fourteen year old pest, whom the girls abhor.

I think he was talking about himself considering thats the one he chose. Anyway...

I DUN EVEN KNOW WHAT ABHOR MEANS :bigsmile:

PS- Its not my fault windows Vista wouldn't let you wipe your own butt.

Odaisé Gaelach
07-25-2007, 03:03 AM
Well, I'm not really that strong, so it depends on the weight of the opposite sex that I'm trying to pick up. But usually I can pick up girls easily and carry her wherever she wants to go.

...Ohhhh...

Psychotic
07-25-2007, 03:03 AM
Depends on whether I have a claw hammer handy.

Araciel
07-25-2007, 03:15 AM
pimple-faced WoW nerd.

Technically, he can't even get it to run properly. So, he's actually a pimp-faced WoW FAILURE who feigns a love for Chocobos, but is in reality, a hypocritical, fourteen year old pest, whom the girls abhor.

I think he was talking about himself considering thats the one he chose. Anyway...

I DUN EVEN KNOW WHAT ABHOR MEANS :bigsmile:

PS- Its not my fault windows Vista wouldn't let you wipe your own butt.

wow that sounded mean almost...

abhor means to hate, or for a better word; abominate!

also yes, i meant myself. but i have a girlfriend so i guess i did something right :S or wrong depending on who you ask.

Jojee
07-25-2007, 04:32 AM
Yes, as easily as I can throw them.

Quite far, really, because I have gigantic bulging muscles and arms of steel. ^_^

Markus. D
07-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Yes.

But! After having my heart disgustingly brokeded from the last 3, and my shattering the heart of an ex I went out for with almost a year.

I decided not to bother, Normal Friends ftw.

Nominus Experse
07-25-2007, 09:10 AM
My party in life happens to be with only one. However, I've made sure to make that ball and chain a wild one indeed.

I would not consider myself much of a studmuffin, though. Just enough to get a girl that fucks me willingly everyday is enough for me IMHO.

Shlup
07-25-2007, 09:18 AM
I married my high school sweetheart, but before him I didn't have any trouble getting dates. And I didn't even have to put out!

10-Breaker
07-25-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm in a wrong place. The girls of my age here in this city like guys that drink and smoke. =/ I do neither . :D
Somehow it seems that I get 1 or 2 years older girls' attention. ^^

Sergeant Hartman
07-25-2007, 11:51 AM
:sing: I see girls,
here there and everywhere,
short skirts long hair,
love it when they walk yeah,
I'm on cloud 9,
you look so fine,
can't wait to make you mine.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-25-2007, 12:00 PM
If I made the effort to change my appearance then I reckon I might be able to get somewhere.

Captain Maxx Power
07-25-2007, 12:03 PM
My main problem is that I lack enough money to be sufficiently sexually attractive to the opposite sex.

Bunny
07-25-2007, 12:44 PM
I invented dice when I was younger.

Anaisa
07-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Yes, men find me very attractive. Actually, so do a lot of women, as they think it's cool to be a lesbian. I'm not interested in any of them though. I'm not a lesbian, an I've yet to meet any men I find attractive. Their all repulsive sleazy scum. On the plus side, I have fun humiliating them. On the downside, I have to put up with the creepy little losers leching over me everytime I leave the house. If one person sexual harasses you at work, it's sexual harassment. If thousands of men sexually harass you on a daily basis, you should be flattered.

demondude
07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
This is how christmas did her polls. :whoa:

Anyway I'm not really A ladys guy but I have had a few girlfriends. :)

Old Manus
07-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Yes, men find me very attractive. Actually, so do a lot of women, as they think it's cool to be a lesbian. I'm not interested in any of them though. I'm not a lesbian, an I've yet to meet any men I find attractive. Their all repulsive sleazy scum. On the plus side, I have fun humiliating them. On the downside, I have to put up with the creepy little losers leching over me everytime I leave the house. If one person sexual harasses you at work, it's sexual harassment. If thousands of men sexually harass you on a daily basis, you should be flattered.I would hate to be in your position

daggertrepe
07-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Well, to answer your question, no. I never get hit on. And I don't find many guys my age interesting.

Except for here.

Burtsplurt
07-25-2007, 04:13 PM
They always have boyfriends.
Or they're washing their hair.
Or they have to go to Norway all of a sudden.
Or they make swift, but temporary, decisions to become lesbians.

Sergeant Hartman
07-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Except for here.
You know it makes sense.

daggertrepe
07-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes hartman. :love:

Breine
07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Nope, I'm not really that much of a lady's man - maybe I should just go gay and see how well that'll work out..? :greenie:

Fonzie
07-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes, men find me very attractive. Actually, so do a lot of women, as they think it's cool to be a lesbian. I'm not interested in any of them though. I'm not a lesbian, an I've yet to meet any men I find attractive. Their all repulsive sleazy scum. On the plus side, I have fun humiliating them. On the downside, I have to put up with the creepy little losers leching over me everytime I leave the house. If one person sexual harasses you at work, it's sexual harassment. If thousands of men sexually harass you on a daily basis, you should be flattered.

One of these day's Anaisa....BANG ZOOM, Straight to the moon.

LunarWeaver
07-25-2007, 07:14 PM
I am not the talk of the town, folks. Mostly because I say things like that.

I'm extremely shy off the internet and never speak to or look at anyone unless I have to. When somebody does talk to me, I get all nervous and do a lot of stupid things and drop anything I happen to be carrying. Not exactly a big turn on, kids! If you are picturing the stereotypical RPG nerd who stays huddled in the safety of Square's bosom, swish, you are correct!

But now do I choose the WoW option or the 5-year-old action option. If only there was some mystical combination of them both to help me.

Rye
07-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Certainly, when I put my robe and wizard hat on.

Araciel
07-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Yes, men find me very attractive. Actually, so do a lot of women, as they think it's cool to be a lesbian. I'm not interested in any of them though. I'm not a lesbian, an I've yet to meet any men I find attractive. Their all repulsive sleazy scum. On the plus side, I have fun humiliating them. On the downside, I have to put up with the creepy little losers leching over me everytime I leave the house. If one person sexual harasses you at work, it's sexual harassment. If thousands of men sexually harass you on a daily basis, you should be flattered.I would hate to be in your posi<b></b>tion

missionary?

Also, you're not expected to feel flattered when men randomly honk at you or whistle at you from across the street. But I took for granted that most people knew men are generally disgusting, myself included.

Rocket Edge
07-26-2007, 02:00 AM
I hit that often. :jokey: :jokey:

Rostum
07-26-2007, 02:13 AM
Where's the option of "I would hit that often, but due to a long-term relationship, I'm limited"?

I always seem to have girls flirting with me, but all I can do is look (no touching!).

Anaisa
07-26-2007, 02:29 AM

One of these day's Anaisa....BANG ZOOM, Straight to the moon.I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
missionary?I didn't type that post, in that posi<b></b>tion.

Also, you're not expected to feel flattered when men randomly honk at you or whistle at you from across the street. But I took for granted that most people knew men are generally disgusting, myself included.
Most people I encounter don't tend to think so. They think I should be flattered, an not want them all to die a horrible painful death, an then be tortured in Hell for all eternity. The men think their not disgusting, their just regular men who can perv on every woman in sight, an that's it natural, not sick. An women pretend they think men are sick, but then go an date the biggest philandering pervy prat they can find, an claim he's a nice respectable fellow. Til he cheats on them. Then it's: "You were right, I should of listened to you, he's a bastard! All men are! I'm staying single forever." A few weeks on, when they've found a new scumbag to romance, It's: "You see, not all men are bastards, look how happy I am now." Til he cheats on her, then we're back to this again: "You were right, I should of listened to you, he's a bastard! All men are! I'm staying single forever."

WHAT A BUNCH OF FREAKS!

The Unknown Guru
07-26-2007, 02:53 AM
I haven't tried much...

But I bet I could.

McLovin'
07-26-2007, 04:18 AM
I haven't taken my mask off yet.

daggertrepe
07-26-2007, 04:20 AM
Hey if a guy whistled at me I'd blush.

Araciel
07-26-2007, 04:22 AM
the moral of the story, anaisa, is that all men are cheating slimeballs?

Anaisa
07-26-2007, 04:35 AM
the moral of the story, anaisa, is that all men are cheating slimeballs?No. It's more complex than that. The moral of the story is....Most men are cheating slimeballs, most women make no sense an seem to like being treated like dirt, an collectively, their a bunch of freaks.

Hey if a guy whistled at me I'd blush. Is that good or bad?

Evastio
07-26-2007, 05:03 AM
I've tried a lot. And every time they say they don't like me that way or they say they don't like me at all.

I hope one day I'll at least be able to be friends with a pretty girl and not have them want me to give up on them.

Spammerman
07-26-2007, 05:23 AM
Ive got no idea. Ive only had one gf for 10 months, and its my first relationship.