PDA

View Full Version : Double double toil and trouble

demondude
07-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Whats the most trouble you've ever gotten in.

Once I was swinging on my chair And I fell backwards and there was a projector behind me.

I knocked it back and it hit some shelves next thing I know books are falling everywhere.

That got me into a lot of trouble also seeing as there was some sort of ornamental glass on the shelf as well.

So how about you? :)

Fonzie
07-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Mama, I killed a man. But a bullet in his head, pulled the trigger now he's dead. Mama...ohoho.

XxSephirothxX
07-25-2007, 07:28 PM
When I was in 9th grade the mother of one of my friends threatened to sue me and another guy for libel and defamation. :p Nothing happened, though, so that's hardly real trouble.

daggertrepe
07-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Looking up bad stuff...

LunarWeaver
07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
When I was a wee lad in Elementary, this friend and I decided we would run away from school forever and go be hobos for life. We got pretty far, too, but then we got caught in this river thing and couldn't get out (don't ask), so the fire department had to come and save us.

Oddly enough, I got in trouble for getting so many others in trouble. We were only in fourth grade, and all we did was...walk away at recess. We did not employ any leet ninja skillzors, and it was all rather simple. Everybody who was supposed to be watching us got their ass chewed, and I got mine chewed for getting so many in deep shia.

Yeah, I haven't really done much in my life. I should kill somebody or something so I have some good tales to tell the forums.

daggertrepe
07-25-2007, 07:40 PM
When I was a wee lad in Elementary, this friend and I decided we would run away from school forever and go be hobos for life. We got pretty far, too, but then we got caught in this river thing and couldn't get out (don't ask), so the fire department had to come and save us.

Oddly enough, I got in trouble for getting so many others in trouble. We were only in fourth grade, and all we did was...walk away at recess. We did not employ any leet ninja skillzors, and it was all rather simple. Everybody who was supposed to be watching us got their ass chewed, and I got mine chewed for getting so many in trouble.

Yeah, I haven't really done much in my life. I should kill somebody or something so I have some good tales to tell the forums.

Whoa. I would have never dreamed of doing something like THAT.

One time, these kids in my elementary school just decided to walk home at recess and the principal raided the house they all hung out at. :lol:

Cookie
07-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Looking up bad stuff...

Arc_Master_14
07-25-2007, 07:46 PM
ummm when i was like nine i cussed my teacher out cuz i was sleeping and i was dreaming haha i got sent home and my ass chewed because i was a wee bit tired

Looking up bad stuff...

rubah
07-25-2007, 07:48 PM
In ninth grade, this boy who recently broke up with me started a 'gang' with his friends. It was mostly their way of expressing their dislike of fake socialite types (The Anti Prep Coallition). Well our principal treated it as a gang anyways, and those of us who had it written on us or anything got a talking to, and I don't remember what all he threatened us with with, but he said that if we didn't have the letters APC scrubbed off in two seconds we'd get after school detention.

It made me cry!

Goldenboko
07-25-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm afraid what bad things Dagger wants to do to me since somehow I ended up her bitch :sweat:

Tavrobel
07-25-2007, 08:06 PM
Spatvark threatened to face-rape me once. It was pretty bad.

Bunny
07-25-2007, 08:26 PM
One time, these kids in my elementary school just decided to walk home at recess and the principal raided the house they all hung out at. :lol:

Legally, he cannot do that.

In ninth grade, this boy who recently broke up with me started a 'gang' with his friends. It was mostly their way of expressing their dislike of fake socialite types (The Anti Prep Coallition). Well our principal treated it as a gang anyways, and those of us who had it written on us or anything got a talking to, and I don't remember what all he threatened us with with, but he said that if we didn't have the letters APC scrubbed off in two seconds we'd get after school detention.

It made me cry!

A Perfect Circle!

I have never been in any serious trouble. I don't get caught doing bad things.

AOp
07-26-2007, 12:18 AM
I shot a man in Reno once, just to watch him die.

SY_Hepcat
07-26-2007, 12:21 AM
I almost got expelled during the Head Boy election campaigns last year. A group of us decided it would be funny to attempt some “poster form” satire and took it waaaay tooooo far. Far beyond the realms of acceptable banter. Don’t fancy getting too into it

The Ceej
07-26-2007, 12:42 AM
In 1999, I was committed for four and a half months. I also lost my job because many of the things I was accused of doing happened at work.

They had accused me of all kinds of things, the worst of which would be attempted murder. In my defense, however, if I actually did try to kill her, she'd be dead.

Yeah, that and the hospitalization by my parents in 1992 ruined my life.

Rengori
07-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Was this their principal?
http://www.sharpsusa.com/blog/wp-images/media/rooney.jpg

Fonzie
07-26-2007, 12:47 AM

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x72/TheFonz2010/you.gif

I win.

Rengori
07-26-2007, 12:50 AM

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x72/TheFonz2010/you.gif

I win.

Damn, the Fonz's infinite collection of gifs proves to be my downfall yet again.