PDA

View Full Version : Monobrow (unibrow)

Hazzard
07-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Would you find it sexually appealing to see your girlfriend/boyfriend/friend who had grown a large monobrow, or would you vomit in disgust.

Discuss.

Tallulah
07-25-2007, 11:50 PM
No.

That said, I used to really have a thing for Liam Gallagher. :D

AOp
07-26-2007, 12:02 AM
Bert > All

Chimp
07-26-2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah I would vomit and have an inverse erection.

Fonzie
07-26-2007, 12:28 AM
I like my woman like I like my Sasquatches. Big and hairy. :love:

Jojee
07-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Er, what. *attacks them with a pair of tweezers*

Anaisa
07-26-2007, 01:24 AM
Monobrows are gruesome, not attractive.

Rye
07-26-2007, 01:43 AM
I only like them on J's QQing pigeon brother.

Araciel
07-26-2007, 02:13 AM
ew sick fuck no

i have to fix my own so it doesn't grow....does that make me metro?

Rostum
07-26-2007, 02:16 AM
There was once this guy in high school who had a monobrow, we made fun of it. Then he shaved it, and we made fun of that too.

Monobrows disgust me.

Mirage
07-26-2007, 02:41 AM
UNIBROW, NOT MONOBROW.

The Unknown Guru
07-26-2007, 02:55 AM
!

I stopped reading after I saw the words "sexually appealing" and "monobrow" in the same sentence, and I stopped gagging just before I typed this.

licence
07-26-2007, 03:05 AM
The point and laugh would come into play, followed by many more laughs before eventual vomitting.

Shiny
07-26-2007, 03:08 AM
Shave it or wax it. Some things just aren't meant to be connected.

Rostum
07-26-2007, 03:23 AM
!

I stopped reading after I saw the words "sexually appealing" and "monobrow" in the same sentence, and I stopped gagging just before I typed this.

You know what's worse? I've heard of guys who like their women to not shave their armpits.

:barf:

daggertrepe
07-26-2007, 03:54 AM
So...you mean a girl that only has one eyebrow?

Shlup
07-26-2007, 03:55 AM
It's not like it's hard to just pluck the damn thing.

I plucked my husband's once but he said he looked too much like a girl so he doesn't let me anymore!

Madame Adequate
07-26-2007, 04:02 AM
!

You know what's worse? I've heard of guys who like their women to not shave their armpits.

:barf:

That can actually be attractive though, on very rare occasions. Monobrows, not so much.

... wait a second, what am I saying? Me, purveyor of sin and depravity, claiming something to be unsexy? Heresy. I retract my statement and replace it thusly:

I do not personally find monobrows to be attractive, but the day this opinion matters to anybody except me will be a sorry day indeed.

daggertrepe
07-26-2007, 04:04 AM
Just for the record: GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOFT, NOT HAIRY!

Anaisa
07-26-2007, 04:06 AM
!

:barf:Maybe they just want their girlfreinds to be as repulsive as them? It could go something like this: Woman: "We have nothing in common" :( Man: "You could always be gross like me, an grow yourself a furry armpit?" :) Woman:"I could, but few consider it gross when you do it, because you're male, an too lazy to shave it, so you get away with pretending it's manly an not disgusting, an people fall for it. But if I do it, it's considered sick." :crying:

Araciel
07-26-2007, 04:10 AM
oi it's not lazy to not shave armpits as a male...it's normal. if society expected men to do it, they'd probably do it. it's less manly if you shave your pits, but that's another topic entirely.

Hambone
07-26-2007, 04:10 AM
They wouldn't be my girlfriend. :)

Anaisa
07-26-2007, 04:16 AM
oi it's not lazy to not shave armpits as a male...it's normal. if society expected men to do it, they'd probably do it. it's less manly if you shave your pits, but that's another topic entirely.Save your lies for somebody who'll be convinced. I know male armpit hair is just as revolting as female armpit hair. Actually more so, because they have more of it.

Araciel
07-26-2007, 04:17 AM
men are gross. we all know this ;D

Nominus Experse
07-26-2007, 05:30 AM
And I, for one such male, revel in our shared hariness
My chest says, "I AM MAN. FEEL ME."

I find unibrows to be very unattractive.

Rostum
07-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Just for the record: GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOFT, NOT HAIRY!

My exact thoughts.

Maybe they just want their girlfreinds to be as repulsive as them? It could go something like this: Woman: "We have nothing in common" :( Man: "You could always be gross like me, an grow yourself a furry armpit?" :) Woman:"I could, but few consider it gross when you do it, because you're male, an too lazy to shave it, so you get away with pretending it's manly an not disgusting, an people fall for it. But if I do it, it's considered sick." :crying:

Most men grow a lot more hair than women naturally, due to hormones. It is considered more manly, but in my opinion there is nothing stopping a guy trimming his hair.

I find it so much more healthy and better to at least trim my armpits.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-26-2007, 08:51 AM
No. It's not like it's something unnatural like a sixth finger so I would just try and ignore it

Iceglow
07-26-2007, 10:19 AM
unibrows? attractive? NO. nothing more needs saying, if you have one of these male or female do yourself a favour, pluck it or invest in laser hair removal surgery.

Shlup you probably plucked them too much look at guys compared to women, men have thicker less arched eyebrows, shape often comes from the top and bottom equally whereas a womans is defined from beneath.

Breine
07-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I get goosebumps by just thinking about it.. brrr.

Bunny
07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
The less hair the better. Minus the top of the head. That area can have hair. Long lucious locks.

scrumpleberry
07-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Honestly, I don't mind monobrows that much. They're just a bit of extra hair. It does look better when you get rid of them, but everyone has hair between their brows. Feel the fuzz. It's there. It's just more pronounced in some people.