PDA

View Full Version : If you were teleported into the FFVI world...

scrumpleberry
07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
...what would you do? Who would you slap in the face, who would you stalk obsessively, where would you live, how would you make money?

I would probably hunt down every last character and talk at them incessantly until they placed a restraining order. Then I would try to befriend Kefka...nyahahaha...

Lets say you can arrive in the world at ANY point during the timeline, pre game, postgame, during the game, whatever.

Mirage
07-26-2007, 03:46 PM
I would go there before the game started in order to accumulate a decent amunt of exp and gil, then hit on Tina in the world of ruin.

Flying Mullet
07-26-2007, 03:56 PM
I would bring skiing to Narshe and build a posh ski resort.

AOp
07-26-2007, 04:31 PM
The FFVI world doesn't seem like it would ever be a fun place to be. Things just go from bad to worse.

scrumpleberry
07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
The FFVI world doesn't seem like it would ever be a fun place to be. Things just go from bad to worse.

Myes, but the point is not the world, its the PEOPLE and what you would do with them.

Still, if you do not wish to teleport, so be it.

f f freak
07-26-2007, 05:31 PM
I'd do something naughty with Edgar involving me, him and a whole lotta sand. Yes we'd submerge Figaro to escape the Empire. We'd be very naughty doing that.

I'd also slap Gau and teach him how to be normal.

Avarice-ness
07-26-2007, 05:55 PM
There should be no question what I'd do. :)

Vermachtnis
07-26-2007, 05:55 PM
I would cause mischief! Oooh, yes! Such mischief will I cause with Umaro. We will throw snowballs!

Flying Mullet
07-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Hang out with the children in Mobliz and read them bedtime stories? :confused:

Avarice-ness
07-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Hang out with the children in Mobliz and read them bedtime stories? :confused:

Of course I would!

You know, Until I unleashed an unholy take over and have the kids learn the ways of the Zozonians then take them to Kefkas tower and sacrifice them with Bipper's Goets.

But you didn't hear that from me! :D

scrumpleberry
07-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Of course not. ;)

But what about your unholy evil partnership with Kefka?

Avarice-ness
07-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Of course not. ;)

Well duhh~ I'd be sacrificing the kids and goets -with- him. If I wasn't on his side I'd be doing it in the confort of my own home! I mean, ever evil villain needs a sexy trophy wife to stab him in the face when he's asleep so she can take over the world you all would be in stand by him and watch his ultimate goal of destruction prevail!

Flying Mullet
07-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Of course not. ;)

Well duhh~ I'd be sacrificing the kids and goets -with- him. If I wasn't on his side I'd be doing it in the confort of my own home! I mean, ever evil villain needs a sexy trophy wife to stab him in the face when he's asleep so she can take over the world you all would be in stand by him and watch his ultimate goal of destruction prevail!
Avarice-ness is a trophy wife! :eek:

Wuggly Blight
07-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Squat in Doma and start my own country!

Lynx
07-26-2007, 07:32 PM
id fry up some moogle see how it tastes.

blackmage_nuke
07-26-2007, 11:09 PM
I'd probably be in one of those hidden chocobo stables, where nobody ever visits, oblivious to the destruction of the world.

Rengori
07-27-2007, 12:00 AM
I'd be stalking Avarice while she does all of that.

Captain Maxx Power
07-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Maxx live off Veldt! Uaoow! Uaaoooww!!

JackNapier
07-27-2007, 12:59 AM

I'd be assisting Avarice while she did all of that.

Avarice-ness
07-27-2007, 01:15 AM

My god my Cult fanclub is already behind me in my plans for world domination new world order constructive world cristism.

Rengori
07-27-2007, 01:28 AM

My god my Cult fanclub is already behind me in my plans for world domination new world order constructive world cristism.

You act like you didn't know I existed.

Siegfried
07-27-2007, 01:28 AM
I would help Flying Mullet by chilling with the Moogles and making their lair part of the ski resort. You know a cool place to hang out, dance, no random encounters, and HAY!

scrumpleberry
07-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Oh dear God, what have I done in creating this thread!

Meh, what the hell, I'll join too.

07-27-2007, 02:40 AM
Well, first thing's first, I'd liberally hit on the mayor of Zozo.

But inbetween that, let's see. I'd hunt down Gogo and disrobe him/her/it. Not for sexual purposes, just curiosity.

And if things didn't work out between Locke and Celes, I'd take her back to the room with chains and live out some of my youngest fantasies.

ok, that last one was too much information, wasn't it?

Avarice-ness
07-27-2007, 08:01 AM

You act like you didn't know I existed.

I'VE NEVER MET RENREN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I SWEAR, HE'S JUST A RANDOM PERSON WHO FOLLOWS ME AROUND
Gotta keep up pretenses. Silly RenRen. :razz:

Oh dear God, what have I done in creating this thread!

Meh, what the hell, I'll join too.

Welcome, You can sign your life away right on this line.. ____
basically it means that you'll help me with world domination clean some homeless shelters and get on your hands and knees to shove a jidoorians head in the sand do some hardcore scrubbing on the mayor of Jidoors car! :D

Well, first thing's first, I'd liberally hit on the mayor of Zozo.

What would you do when I told you I had an offer you couldn't refuse? :razz:

Necronopticous
07-27-2007, 09:11 AM
http://www.JEREMYTIME/upload/hmm.jpg

Markus. D
07-27-2007, 01:24 PM
I'd Fondle Kefka's Hair. :3

scrumpleberry
07-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Welcome, You can sign your life away right on this line.. Moonraven Asterisk von Iridescent
basically it means that you'll help me with world domination clean some homeless shelters and get on your hands and knees to shove a jidoorians head in the sand do some hardcore scrubbing on the mayor of Jidoors car! :D

Done. Now when do we start our plans for world domination lunch?

ScottNUMBERS
07-27-2007, 04:51 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/scottnumbers/Kefka.jpg

Avarice-ness
07-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Welcome, You can sign your life away right on this line.. Moonraven Asterisk von Iridescent

Done. Now when do we start our plans for world domination lunch?

Waho! Right about now, we'll be feasting on some roast beast while killing being very kind to the poor jidoorian kids who were forced to cook it so kind to make it for us!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/scottnumbers/Kefka.jpg

:love:

darksword12
07-27-2007, 05:48 PM
I'd go around bitching about how much I hate the esper system.

blackmage_nuke
07-27-2007, 10:42 PM
The espers would never choose you (which might cause you to hate them more)

07-27-2007, 11:43 PM
What would you do when I told you I had an offer you couldn't refuse? :razz:

And why would I want to refuse??

http://www.JEREMYTIME/upload/hmm.jpg

Yeah..... that's the room.... now excuse me while I take a cold shower.

silentenigma
07-28-2007, 01:15 AM
i'd be a counselor for Dwane and whats-her-face. Eileen, was it?

scrumpleberry
07-28-2007, 01:23 AM
Owain and Elaine I think.

It's a reference to something, but I can't remember what.

Edit: D'oh, that's right. They were a knight and lady in stories about King Arthur, I think.

blackmage_nuke
07-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Owain is Cyan's son, it's duane and elaine i think

f f freak
07-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Owain is Cyan's son, it's duane and elaine i think

Isn't Duane that man in Mobliz? The one who knocked Katrine up?

blackmage_nuke
07-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Oh i thought elaine was the girl who got knocked up, but katrine sounds right

scrumpleberry
07-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Gah:

Cyan's family: Elaine and Owain

Stupid kids: Duane and Katarin/Katrine/whatev

Psychotic
07-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Capture, cook and eat Relm.

ReloadPsi
07-28-2007, 04:57 PM
I'd be in WOB, then die after the whole Floating Continent incident so that I don't have to live in a world where people have nothing better to do than level grind.

Avarice-ness
07-28-2007, 05:53 PM
I'd be in WOB, then die after the whole Floating Continent incident so that I don't have to live in a world where people have nothing better to do than level grind.

I'll just send my guys out to knock you off before you had a chance to die in WoR...

OH NO WAIT!

I'd have my guys lock you in seclusion until the incident passed, then we'd release you to like right when Kefka starts zapping everything, then we'd all some how save you from every way of death possible! =D You're not dying on my watch, EVERRRRR!

ScottNUMBERS
07-29-2007, 02:27 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/scottnumbers/lolkefka.jpg

Heath
07-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Probably end up on one of those towns that surround Vector so I can moan about being oppressed by the Empire and laugh when the Espers go insane on it.

Avarice-ness
07-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Probably end up on one of those towns that surround Vector so I can moan about being oppressed by the Empire and laugh when the Espers go insane on it.

Why not just come to Zozo, we moan because we drink to much and we laugh at everyone else because we can! Who needs opression when you've got a blanket of rain falling on your head 24/7! :D

Araciel
07-29-2007, 06:34 PM
i'd live in Zozo and always tell the truth....or WOULD i?!?

Avarice-ness
07-29-2007, 06:45 PM
i'd live in Zozo and always tell the truth....or WOULD i?!?

The world will never know!

f f freak
07-29-2007, 07:30 PM
While Avarice-ness was trying to promote Zozo I'd be Kefka's bit on the side.

Avarice-ness
07-29-2007, 11:35 PM

Pfft, I'm Kefka's best buddy ever. He won't kill me because he knows I wouldn't mind being killed by him AND I'm the cheif reason his cults work out so well. He wants to be a god, I'll make him a god.

PRAISE BE TO KEFKA~

f f freak
07-30-2007, 08:11 PM

Pfft, I'm Kefka's best buddy ever. He won't kill me because he knows I wouldn't mind being killed by him AND I'm the cheif reason his cults work out so well. He wants to be a god, I'll make him a god.

PRAISE BE TO KEFKA~

Yeah but what will he do when you're off making his cults work out well? Naturally I'd be there to entertain him.

Heath
07-30-2007, 08:23 PM

Why not just come to Zozo, we moan because we drink to much and we laugh at everyone else because we can! Who needs opression when you've got a blanket of rain falling on your head 24/7! :D

I live in the British equivalent of Zozo. I felt like diversifying, though I'm still flattered by the offer.

Sick Boy
07-30-2007, 08:57 PM
I would live off on my own as a hermit in the mountains, only stopping by towns when I absolutely needed supplies and could not get them on my own otherwise.

Or maybe I would live in Thamasa, that seems like it would be a pretty cool place to live.

Rengori
07-30-2007, 11:43 PM

I live in the British equivalent of Zozo. I felt like diversifying, though I'm still flattered by the offer.

Isn't pretty much all of Britian like Zozo at the moment?

07-30-2007, 11:44 PM

PRAISE BE TO KEFKA~

Yeah but what will he do when you're off making his cults work out well? Naturally I'd be there to entertain him.

*anxiously awaiting the catfight*

scrumpleberry
07-31-2007, 12:42 AM

I'm not paticularly patriotic, but that is a very broad and pretty insulting generalisation. Nope. :P

f f freak
07-31-2007, 12:56 AM

You mean perfect in every single way? Yep spot on. Well done you. :D

Rengori
07-31-2007, 01:07 AM

I'm not paticularly patriotic, but that is a very broad and pretty insulting generalisation. Nope. :P

I was talking about the major flooding I've heard about on the news, I guess it's not as bad as they say.

Heath
07-31-2007, 02:21 AM
I thought Zozo was just rainy? Didn't realise it was flooded as well, but we have had some rather bad flooding in England as of late. I was more on about the type of people and pride of appearance that my village and Zozo seem to share.

blackmage_nuke
07-31-2007, 02:24 AM

I'm not paticularly patriotic, but that is a very broad and pretty insulting generalisation. Nope. :PInsult!? it is a compliment to be compared to Zozo

Rengori
07-31-2007, 02:26 AM
I thought Zozo was just rainy? Didn't realise it was flooded as well, but we have had some rather bad flooding in England as of late. I was more on about the type of people and pride of appearance that my village and Zozo seem to share.

Oh. Well Avarice's raining 24/7 part threw me off.

Namelessfengir
07-31-2007, 02:28 AM
if i was in ff6 land.... id blow my brains out cuz i was in fucking ff6 land!!!!

blackmage_nuke
07-31-2007, 02:30 AM
Too bad there aernt any guns or explosives

Rengori
07-31-2007, 02:32 AM

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/Enemies/Bomb.gif

Avarice-ness
07-31-2007, 02:52 AM
if i was in ff6 land.... id blow my brains out cuz i was in smurfing ff6 land!!!!

Don't worry I have people who can do that to you!

COME ON REN LET'S GO THROW SOME OF THOSE BOMBS AROUND!! =D

Oh. Well Avarice's raining 24/7 part threw me off.

> >. We have the best water drainage system EVER KNOWN TO MAN.

PRAISE BE TO KEFKA~

You'd like that wouldn't you!?

07-31-2007, 07:32 AM

PRAISE BE TO KEFKA~

I've even got your costumes picked out =)

...but come to think of it, I can't help being a /little/ weirded out that the question is "what would you do if you were in FFVI" and the only answers I have are at least borderline pervy.

...and least I haven't strayed into the realm of human-on-moogle sex. Yet. We'd all better just hope I don't come up with a way to figure out which ones are female. Or stop caring.

Wow, every sentence in that paragraph was a turn for the worse. That's gotta be a record of some kind.

Rengori
07-31-2007, 07:51 AM

IN JIDOOR RIGHT?

scrumpleberry
07-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Ohh right, I thought you were saying every city was like Zozo as in inhabitants and state of the buildings. Sorry.

In terms of the weather, yeah. Worse. It's fine up north though, it's missed it there.

Heath
07-31-2007, 01:36 PM

Good God, I'm sold, sign me up!

I guess Zozo must have a good drainage system if it manages to be habitable. Though I guess the bandits could just steal bottles of it.

Avarice-ness
07-31-2007, 06:39 PM

Good God, I'm sold, sign me up!

I guess Zozo must have a good drainage system if it manages to be habitable. Though I guess the bandits could just steal bottles of it.

=D! Yep! So come on! Sign your name on the line and you'll be our new best friend! :D

IN JIDOOR RIGHT?

WHY OF COURSE!

PRAISE BE TO KEFKA~

I've even got your costumes picked out =)

...but come to think of it, I can't help being a /little/ weirded out that the question is "what would you do if you were in FFVI" and the only answers I have are at least borderline pervy.

...and least I haven't strayed into the realm of human-on-moogle sex. Yet. We'd all better just hope I don't come up with a way to figure out which ones are female. Or stop caring.

Wow, every sentence in that paragraph was a turn for the worse. That's gotta be a record of some kind.

AS OF JULY 31, 2007, ,,, IS DECLARED AND HONORARY ZOZONIAN SOLEY BECAUSE OF THAT POST!

08-01-2007, 07:20 AM
AS OF JULY 31, 2007, ,,, IS DECLARED AND HONORARY ZOZONIAN SOLEY BECAUSE OF THAT POST!

WOHOO! Sorry Celes and moogles, the room with chains will have to wait. I've got a job now!

*gets in line and begins telling people the seconds are divisible by 20.*

Rengori
08-01-2007, 07:22 AM

WOHOO! Sorry Celes and moogles, the room with chains will have to wait. I've got a job now!

*gets in line and begins telling people the seconds are divisible by 20.*

I'll take over for the Celes and chains thing for you.

Avarice-ness
08-01-2007, 08:00 AM
MAN YOU GUYS! This thread should show everyone how awesome being teleported into the FFVI world would be!

JOIN US! JOIN US!

I'll be playing with Celes and the moogles now, RenRen's gotta do the dishes. =D

08-01-2007, 08:57 AM
MAN YOU GUYS! This thread should show everyone how awesome being teleported into the FFVI world would be!

JOIN US! JOIN US!

I'll be playing with Celes and the moogles now, RenRen's gotta do the dishes. =D

Avirice-ness, Celes, chains, moogles......... Avirice-ness, Celes, chains, moogles......... Avirice-ness, Celes, chains, moogles.........

I think I've been permanently brainwarped now.

Fuzoya
08-01-2007, 12:32 PM
I guess I would start off by training and killing monsters for money and buy myself a house if I were teleported to the FFVI world :cool:

Flying Mullet
08-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Attention, the newly opened Narshe ski resort is offering a free moogle with a one-week package purchase! :mog: