PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Questions

aliana
07-26-2007, 04:10 PM
I realize how completely stupid this question is, but I really think I'm missing something.

How do you find the village in the Estersand? I've gone around the entire edge of the map and I can't find the damn thing. Do you need a chocobo to find it?

Also, am I screwed on getting Zalera and Cuchulain because I sold the Giant Serpentskin from the Marauder in the Mines hunt?

Finally, how do you get down to where Mousse is for the 'Lost in the Pudding' hunt? I go into the Waterway through Warehouse No. 5, but I get stuck there. I can't get down to where Mousse is.

Wolf Kanno
07-26-2007, 08:57 PM
No these are not really stupid questions. I'll be happy to help as well:)

1) Check your map and head into these areas You'll be going in a northern direction. The Steeping, Outpost, Yardang Labyrinth, Sand Swept Maze, Banks of Nebra and finally, South Bank Village. I hope this helped.

2) No, the Serpent Skin only gets you an extra item along with the Baraheim key. You'll get the key as long as you do part of the "Sick Man in the Desert" quest. Cuchulain is obtained in another quest involving the Garasmythe waterway...

3) I can't help much with this but try to look at the map carefully. There is two ways to get into that area and usually in this game it involves taking the long way there...

aliana
07-26-2007, 10:25 PM
That's a relief. So I've gotten the key, and gone to the Barheim Passage entrance in the Estersand. All the bandits are gone, and I can't get into the passage. I've walked around the area many times, but I'm not getting any option to enter. Is there a reason for this?

qwertysaur
07-27-2007, 12:40 AM
there are two entrances to the Bariham Passage. I'm pretty sure that the one you need is off of the banks of the nebra in the estersand.