PDA

View Full Version : help needed in sand sea temple

Shinobi
07-26-2007, 07:00 PM
hey guys, i really need some help getting past those wall monsters in the sandsea temple. anyone got some advice?
thanx

rubah
07-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Raithwall's Tomb? :D

The first wall you can escape, and the second one you can slow down by touching torches either on the left or the right side as you run through, sadly I forgot which :D

Renmiri
07-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Left if you are facing the Demon Wall iirc.

Try Quickenings

KasaiDraco
07-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Get to level 20 or so and you should be ok.

AOp
07-27-2007, 04:27 PM
It feels like the game punishes you at that point if you didn't put a lot of LB points into Quickenings.

ff is da best
09-01-2007, 01:03 PM
i found the first wall quite hard the second wall ..well i just beat it

PJLinwood
09-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Deamon Wall tips without Quickenings:

1. Go to giza plains and chain togeather warewolfs untill you recieve one or two Kotetsu (Katana). Kill the two warewolfs and zone out to the right past the save crystal to the next area (2 zones) then go back, repeat. This will give you a very powerfull weapon for this stage of the game. Not only does it hit hard it also has a high chance for multiple hits. This step also gives you valuable exp points at 300xp per warewolf.

2. You can steal an awsome piece of armor from:

Name : Imdugud (359)[/COLOR] (WARNING FLYING FOE)

HP : 8310
EX : 367
LP : 3

Weak : Earth
Drops : Large Feather, Windslicer Pinion
Steal : Shield Armor
Poach : White Incense
Original : Zu
Rare Rank : ****
Appearance : Where you hunt Belito mob. Go through the separated part of Zertinan Caverns from Ogic-Yensa Sandsea. Defeat all enemies and wait at the circle area.

Beware however he is a flying foe so you will need range weapons. If you have the fiery arrows. He is weak to fire! See my reply to the beastery post for more tips on the beastery.

3. Set your support character up for restorative purposes.
Ally Any = Phinox Down
Ally Any = Cure > 60%
Ally Any = Alarm Clock
Ally Any = Eye Drops
Foe HP 100% = Steal (Optional)
Foe Nearest Visable = Attack (Optional)

4. Cast Berserk or the one or two characters with the Kotetsu (Katana) and on Vossler.

5. Attack

6. Good Luck

p.s. - The Deamon walls are weak to the water element.

The Mog Ninja
09-02-2007, 10:20 AM
I just ran from the first, and just killed the second.

ff is da best
09-04-2007, 05:39 AM
Deamon Wall tips without Quickenings:

1. Go to giza plains and chain togeather warewolfs untill you recieve one or two Kotetsu (Katana). Kill the two warewolfs and zone out to the right past the save crystal to the next area (2 zones) then go back, repeat. This will give you a very powerfull weapon for this stage of the game. Not only does it hit hard it also has a high chance for multiple hits. This step also gives you valuable exp points at 300xp per warewolf.

2. You can steal an awsome piece of armor from:

Name : Imdugud (359)[/color] (WARNING FLYING FOE)

HP : 8310
EX : 367
LP : 3

Weak : Earth
Drops : Large Feather, Windslicer Pinion
Steal : Shield Armor
Poach : White Incense
Original : Zu
Rare Rank : ****
Appearance : Where you hunt Belito mob. Go through the separated part of Zertinan Caverns from Ogic-Yensa Sandsea. Defeat all enemies and wait at the circle area.

Beware however he is a flying foe so you will need range weapons. If you have the fiery arrows. He is weak to fire! See my reply to the beastery post for more tips on the beastery.

3. Set your support character up for restorative purposes.
Ally Any = Phinox Down
Ally Any = Cure > 60%
Ally Any = Alarm Clock
Ally Any = Eye Drops
Foe HP 100% = Steal (Optional)
Foe Nearest Visable = Attack (Optional)

4. Cast Berserk or the one or two characters with the Kotetsu (Katana) and on Vossler.

5. Attack

6. Good Luck

p.s. - The Deamon walls are weak to the water element.

hay dat was a cool tip about the kotetsu i only manged 2 get 1. but it is a sweet weapon. also i fought the demon walls were weak against holy attacks perhaps using potions or hi potions i think