PDA

View Full Version : Summons

Rengori
07-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Is there any way to control what attack summons use? Because it seems whenever I want or need Ifrit to use healing light he uses hellfire.

Zeromus_X
07-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Conjurers can use the lower level healing and support spells, and Summoners use the high level summon attacks. Sages can't use the high level summon attacks.

Hazzard
07-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Conjurers can use the lower level healing and support spells, and Summoners use the high level summon attacks. Sages can't use the high level summon attacks.

No wonder when I summon the result is disastrous.

Ace14
07-27-2007, 09:32 AM
That's weird everytime I needed healing and I summoned Ifrit it was always Healing Light. Guess it was just luck.

Rengori
07-27-2007, 09:34 AM
That's weird everytime I needed healing and I summoned Ifrit it was always Healing Light. Guess it was just luck.

Lucky bastard.

Sefie1999AD
07-30-2007, 10:49 PM

This is true in the DS version. If you're playing the NES version, the Sages use the high level summon attack. Whether Ifrit uses the healing move or the torching move is based on your luck, AFAIK.