PDA

View Full Version : How I can find Rank IV hunts??

Great Sephiroth
07-27-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm still new in FFXII...I completed all Rank I, II and III hunts. But anywhere, neither Rabanstre (in Sandsea or Clan Hall-you know, Montblanc...-) nor Bhujerba and Nalbina, I can't find any bill for Rank IV hunts...So, where I can find Rank IV hunts? And where I can find the 4th hunt bill boards (1st in Sandsea, 2nd in Bhujerba, 3rd in Clan Hall-Montblanc...)???:confused:

qwertysaur
07-27-2007, 10:14 PM
All the boards have the same hunts exept for Montblanc. Just keep continuing with the story, more hunts will appear later on. Montblanc has elite hunts, which are harder, but have much better rewards.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-27-2007, 10:22 PM
As you complete more and more hunts you can then access the higher level ones. In other words do a few of the hunts and more will show up.

10-Breaker
07-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Don't forget that you need to raise your clan points by killin' monsters to gain rank for yourself too. You need a better clan rank to obtain hunts.

Great Sephiroth
07-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I heard that all Rank IV bill posts in a place called Phon Coast...But how can I get there? I think its a bridge balanced from Silikawood, but a moggle stands front of an ancient gate and babbling about a repair...How long this repair takes??

Renmiri
07-30-2007, 11:21 PM
You need to find all the moogle helpers that are hiding in Salikawood huts

abrojtm
07-31-2007, 02:02 AM
All of the Hunt Boards have the same bills posted on them. Montblanc has all of the Elite Hunts. More hunts appear as the story progresses. Most of the III and IV hunts are unlocked after the boss fight at Mt. Bur-Omisace (after the Stilshrine).

JonyH
07-31-2007, 11:52 AM
I heard that all Rank IV bill posts in a place called Phon Coast...But how can I get there? I think its a bridge balanced from Silikawood, but a moggle stands front of an ancient gate and babbling about a repair...How long this repair takes??

Where did you hear this?

abrojtm is right, all posts are on all boards. Just do more storyline, and you'll get them.

Great Sephiroth
07-31-2007, 10:00 PM

Where did you hear this?

abrojtm is right, all posts are on all boards. Just do more storyline, and you'll get them.

Hmmm I get it... I just go to th south of Paramina Rift..And oh, I have a queastion, how can I get more level ups??? Zertinan Caverns still hard for me...