PDA

View Full Version : Argh...

Masamunemaster
07-28-2007, 06:31 AM
They already deleted the other thread like this but,

Where is the best place to level up the forms in KH2(except valor)?

SeeDRankLou
07-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Wisdom Form:
I think the best place for this is the first area in The World that Never Was. There are quite a lot of shadows. Go into Wisdom, use Fira(ga) until you're out of MP, then attack until your MP restores. Also, set Goofy/Riku to Sora Attack so that Sora makes all of the kills.

Master Form:
Well, there are a lot of places, most of the areas will have one. I like Agrabah, the two areas in the city. Equip Draw, everyone's Jackpot and the keyblades that have the Jackpot and Draw abilities, and go to town.

Final Form:
There are two places that you can go. Yensid's Tower and an area of The World that Never Was. Go up Yensid's Tower and kill everything in your way. Or, there is a room in The World that Never Was right after the room where you beat Xigbar. There are a few Samurai's as you enter, and then up one flight of stars you will get swarmed by Creepers, at least 30. And they're rather easy to kill.

Whatever you do, make sure that you stay near a save point, and return to the Gummy Ship right before your drive gauge runs out. If it does run out, go to the Underdrome, enter a tournament and immediately exit, your drive gauge will be full.

Formalhaut
07-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Aww... Your avatar looks cute baby seeDRankLou.

Anyway, yeah, there are loads of glitches which involve your drive gauge, baby's already said 2 of the glitches, but heres another.

If you were somehow training a form in twilight town, in the tunnels maybe, and have a low drive, enter a struggle match, win it (I never quit, I never like to lose a struggle) then you are out of the form, but you have a MAX drive. Pretty neat hmmm?

Masamunemaster
08-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Thanks I knew there was a place at the world that never was but I didn't know where it was at

leader of mortals
08-01-2007, 03:16 PM
I found the land of the dragons to be better for master. Go to the palace and go to the save point. This is your friend. After you go to the ante chamber and get 80 xp from the 6 knight rider dudes, go back to the world map. If you have all 7 drive gauges, activate any summon first and let it rune out for summon xp, then you still have 4 drive gauges to do master.

Enjolras
08-04-2007, 01:05 PM
The way I leveled Master form (in the later stages of the game) was to transport to "The Lock" in The Underworld, go through the door and Change to Master to quickly beat the 3 guys in here, then head through the next door and drop down to beat the 3 guys down here and collect their orbs. Thunder Spells are the quickest way to nuke them, Thunder Boost obviously helps.
Obviously, the trick to doing this is killing the Heartless and collecting the orbs fast enough to get back to the save point fast enough to transport back out to the world map before the form expires.

I expect Tavrobel will be around to set us all straight sometime soon.

Tavrobel
08-04-2007, 03:30 PM
...and while you all are levelling up your Master Forms in the inefficient ways that you are, I shall be collecting 99 Elixirs and laughing and being very healed MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Clawsze
08-04-2007, 05:46 PM
...and while you all are levelling up your Master Forms in the inefficient ways that you are, I shall be collecting 99 Elixirs and laughing and being very healed MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Tavvy, your grammar is rubbish, but back on topic....how the heck do you get that many elixers in 5 minutes?!?

Tavrobel
08-04-2007, 06:10 PM
lol meh grammer is b4d i is so upset but at lest i dont sux at kh2 liek u do lolololololol n im smrt

Devastator --> Lucky Lucky --> Master Form --> Jackpot --> I win --> You lose --> Learn how to read before you criticize the English usage of others --> Do you even know English? --> I think not --> Are you a n00b? --> Why, yes you are, because you don't even know which enemies drop Elixirs --> What's that sound? --> That's me laughing at your ignorance --> What are those tears for? --> That's the Earth crying at how it was able to create n00bspawn such as you --> OHH I thought that you were talking about the Earth, not your tears --> That's you being a dumbass --> Unlimited HP and MP

Knock it off, Tav. ~ Zeromus

Zeromus_X
08-04-2007, 06:19 PM
I was going to suggest Beast's Castle Courtyard, but I don't remember if Drive Converter was in the original or not. Otherwise I maxed out Master Form in less than 10 minutes there. Overall I think Final Form is the hardest to level. For Wisdom, the Skyscraper in the World that Never Was is nice, as is the Timeless River.

If you do happen to miss the save point, fly to Olympus Coliseum and enter the Cerberus Cup (or any other cup that refills your Drive Gauge) and you'll get a free refill. There are also some areas that refill your Drive Gauge if you're in a Form, such as the final area of the World that Never Was or the doorway between Timeless River and Disney Castle.

Clawsze
08-05-2007, 03:51 AM
lol meh grammer is b4d i is so upset but at lest i dont sux at kh2 liek u do lolololololol n im smrt

Devastator --> Lucky Lucky --> Master Form --> Jackpot --> I win --> You lose --> Learn how to read before you criticize the English usage of others --> Do you even know English? --> I think not --> Are you a n00b? --> Why, yes you are, because you don't even know which enemies drop Elixirs --> What's that sound? --> That's me laughing at your ignorance --> What are those tears for? --> That's the Earth crying at how it was able to create n00bspawn such as you --> OHH I thought that you were talking about the Earth, not your tears --> That's you being a dumbass --> Unlimited HP and MP
I do know how to read, thankyou and I also know English, I am English. Don't say I don't know English, because if I don't know English, The Queen must be French.
I don't play games for absolute completion to the point of insanity, I play them properly, for FUN, something you unfortunatly don't understand.

Also, On-Topic, how can you kill 99 Devastators in 5 minutes, please explain, as this seems quite impossible.

Tavrobel
08-05-2007, 04:20 AM
Also, On-Topic, how can you kill 99 Devastators in 5 minutes, please explain, as this seems quite impossible.

Who said five minutes? I don't see any mention of a time limit.

Fonzie
08-05-2007, 04:43 AM
I endorse this thread.

Masamunemaster
08-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Well I got all of them mastered in bout 3hrs mainly bc I had to go and fill up the gauge 2or3 times

Clawsze
08-06-2007, 03:25 AM

Who said five minutes? I don't see any mention of a time limit.

Ah, that helps, so tell me, how long did it take?

Craig
08-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Wisdom: Go to the alleyway right at the star of The World that never was and head out and go flameboy on every heartless you see, then run back to the alley and head through that weird portal thingy that takes you to wear Axel dies when your limit gauge gets low, then come back to have your limit gauge full again.

Master: Go to Mulan's world and warp to that little city that's been burnt to shreds then head up to the next area that leads to the mountains. Smash all the crates and stuff in this area and then head back to the save point, leave the world and come back when your limit gauge is low.

Final: Warp to the bottom of Yensid's tower in Twilight Town. Head outside in your form, take out all the nobodies and then come back in and start heading up the tower and taking those out. Make sure to get back to the save point in time before your limit gauge runs out.

LunarWeaver
08-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh my, I never level'd in any of these places. I feel so..SO!...inefficient.

For Wisdom, I used the room with all the furniture in the Steamboat Willy stuff. Going through the time door counts as leaving and entering a world, so all you have to do is go through it one way or another and your Drive will be full again. I would transform, enter the room, kill all the Heartless, leave through the door, then repeat.

For Master, I just went between the two Save Points at Hallow Bastion. The one that starts at the top and goes downhill, I would just Thundaga the fatass metal enemies that drop the big orbs and ignore the rest. I would go all the way down to the save point in the ice cavern thing and then leave the world, start back at the other with my full Drive, and repeat.

For Final, I went to the room that's right before all the windows with Orga XIII names and descriptions. At least, I think so. It's a room with stairs, and tiny Nobodies would continually pop up and I would just slaughter them all.

It seems others have better places, though, so you might want to ignore me.

The Mog Ninja
08-08-2007, 01:17 AM
I leveled up everything (regular levels, all forms except Final, and summons) going round that river place...what's it called... Timeless River that's it. Yeah, so you go to the dock and get your drive gauge as high as you can, then go to the next area, and get your gauge full, and then destroy everything else in there. Drive gauge empty, next area, destroy the cars (this CAN be difficult) and get your drive gauge a little higher, go to the area with the save point, save, sell stuff, buy stuff, wrinse and repeat.