PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 4

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Do you think this movie will be any good? Because look at Superman IV and Batman & Robin both of these films were horrible and the backlash caused each franchise to go on a hiatus for many years.

Hambone
07-28-2007, 05:10 PM
I didn't really want to see the 3rd one, but I liked it. I guess it'll be the same. I hope someone important dies again.

Slothy
07-28-2007, 05:16 PM
You can't compare the prospect of a Spider-Man 4 to Superman 4 or Batman & Robin. Suprman and Batman sucked because of the people involved in making them. As such, if the people behind Spider-Man 4 aren't up to the task, then it'll suck. If it's Sam Raimi and co. again though then I have little doubt it will be every bit as good as the first three.

Miriel
07-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Spiderman 1 sucked. Spiderman 2 was pretty good. Spiderman 3 was bleh. Not very consistent if you ask me. I'm not in any way interested in another Spiderman movie.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-28-2007, 05:26 PM
I look at the Spider-Man films like this, Spider-Man 1 was good, Spider-Man 2 was good, and Spider-Man 3 was so-so...That's the same way I look at the Back to the Future Trilogy.

edczxcvbnm
07-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Spider-man 1 - First hour = AWESOME
Spider-man 1 - Second hour = Mediocre
Spider-man 2 = AWESOME
Spider-man 3 = Mediocre

I enjoyed them all and I hope they make the fourth one really good like the second one. Depending on the villians they can make it really good. A graduated parker working for conners with the lizard becoming a menace while peter has to deal with the wedding of him and MJ. That could be very good if they do something like that.

It all depends on what they want to do as to how good it will be.

Hazzard
07-28-2007, 10:29 PM
The second was the best hands down...the third one disappointed me, I don't know why and the first was an intro to Spidey which appealed to me. I just think the second one had a lot to offer, and didn't do stupid stuff like letting one of the villains disappear like Spidey done for the Sandman.

Spiderman 4...hmmm, I'm not really thinking about that at the moment and it's not my first priorities to see once it's out in the cinemas, just lack the enthusiasm.

Roto13
07-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Seeing as I have no idea what it's going to be about (well, besides Spider-Man) I'm going to refrain from forming an opinion or any expectations. >_>

Nifleheim7
07-29-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm not going to watch it.

Rostum
07-29-2007, 11:31 AM
I liked Spiderman 1 and 2, but I still haven't got around to seeing 3. I would see 4 though, just because.

daggertrepe
07-29-2007, 02:39 PM
I don't know. My mind is really blank about it. I probably just don't care.

Raistlin
07-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Spider-Man 2 was bad. You people all have horrible taste in movies. The first one wasn't great, either, but at least it made sense. The third one was also not great, but it was better than 2 (except for that one cooking scene which made me want to vomit).

I'll see the movie, of course.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Spider-Man 2 was bad. You people all have horrible taste in movies. The first one wasn't great, either, but at least it made sense. The third one was also not great, but it was better than 2 (except for that one cooking scene which made me want to vomit).

I'll see the movie, of course.

You wouldn't know a good Spider-Man movie if it slapped you in the face.

Sefie1999AD
07-30-2007, 10:17 PM
I thought the original Spider-Man was decent, though it didn't really impress me. I really liked Spider-Man 2, and the 3rd movie was pretty good too. It wasn't as good as the 2nd one, IMHO, but I thought the ending was awesome. I'm not sure how well Spider-Man 4 would do. If the original staff and cast returned, the movie might have a chance, but otherwise, it might easily become a disappointing sequel. Sam Raimi already spent over $250 million on Spider-Man 3, so I'm not sure if he wants to make another high-budget Spidey film any time soon.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-31-2007, 03:18 AM
I thought the original Spider-Man was decent, though it didn't really impress me. I really liked Spider-Man 2, and the 3rd movie was pretty good too. It wasn't as good as the 2nd one, IMHO, but I thought the ending was awesome. I'm not sure how well Spider-Man 4 would do. If the original staff and cast returned, the movie might have a chance, but otherwise, it might easily become a disappointing sequel. Sam Raimi already spent over $250 million on Spider-Man 3, so I'm not sure if he wants to make another high-budget Spidey film any time soon.

According to IMDb Spider-Man 4 will be released 2009 and Sam Raimi is slated to direct.

cloud20747
08-01-2007, 02:51 AM
I liked the first 2 but the third one had me kinda iffy on the series...

Lawr
08-01-2007, 03:04 AM
We all know Pirates of the Caribbean was and still is the best

Rostum
08-01-2007, 03:10 AM

What does that have to do with this thread?

Lawr
08-01-2007, 03:13 AM

What does that have to do with this thread?

What does Superman have to do with this thread?

Roto13
08-01-2007, 03:15 AM
Superman is a super hero.

tetsuyabh
08-01-2007, 03:23 AM
Ha, if there IS a Spider-man 4. Right now, it looks like 3 was the final one. The director and leads don't want to sign for another.

edczxcvbnm
08-01-2007, 03:29 AM
Ha, if there IS a Spider-man 4. Right now, it looks like 3 was the final one. The director and leads don't want to sign for another.

This was the highest grossing spider-man yet on the worldwide scale. Even if none of them come back they will still make more and have stated as such.

McLovin'
08-01-2007, 04:04 AM
Tobey isn't gonna do a 4th.