PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories thoughts

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-29-2007, 02:11 AM
So, I have had KH2 FM for about a month now, but haven't had any time at all to play due to all work and getting things ready for college, but I finally sat down last night to play Re: CoM and I have to say its better than I thought. I am so glad they kept it all exactly the same as the game boy game and I love it more than the original. So, what do you guys that have played it think. (DAMN, I just wish there was ways for english subtitiles.)

Formalhaut
07-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't like the card system, it would be tooo hard. Shuffling, world cards... Too hard

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-29-2007, 06:19 PM
I think its pretty simple and just as easy as the game boy game and I playing on the hardest mode. So, maybe its just me.

LunarWeaver
07-30-2007, 12:05 AM
I don't think Too Hard and Kingdom Hearts Anything should ever go together.

I thought it was fun. They had an interesting system going. It could use a bit of streamlining, and having to use cards to open doors and etc. was kind of pointless, but I still liked it. Repetitive, but so are the actual games.

I like any RPG-style game that breaks away from the standard Magic Point system and tries something new >;O

I'd heard the story was a rehash of the first, but I didn't find that to be very true despite the worlds being reused.

Zeromus_X
07-30-2007, 06:04 AM
I got through the tutorial, but I didn't really get much farther than that. I never beat the GBA version either, so I'm probably going to have to use a walkthrough. I hear that if you have a clear save of FM+ you get new cards in ReCoM, so I guess I'll wait until I beat that before playing any further.

At first I was apprehensive toward the card system, but it's actually pretty fun once you get used to it.