PDA

View Full Version : Disney castle?

Formalhaut
07-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Does Disney Castle do anything? Apart from having Timeless River and in FM+ The soldier, does disney Castle Itself have anything?

Tavrobel
07-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Treasure, advancement of the Timeless River plot. Otherwise, no. The Castle is more of a fanservice in this game, whereas in KHI, it was present, but never accessable for gameplay (to my knowledge).

Formalhaut
07-30-2007, 07:49 PM
The castle's rubbish, there's nothing. No re-visit, no nothing. Timeless river should have a re-visit. maybe the Nobodies snuck in.

The Mog Ninja
08-11-2007, 01:27 PM
The beauty of Timeless River is that if you follow the path around in the correct direction (port, 2nd port, town, save) you can level up all summons, forms (Final excluded) and get level 99 very speedily.

Formalhaut
08-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Lvling up? Just go to Pride Lands during the 2nd visit, EXP boost and gull wing blade, then Critical hp then rapid trusters gallor.

Disney Castle is soo sad, I use it as my synthesis world

sdm42393
08-11-2007, 11:47 PM
i think they could've put a lot more time and effort into that place. it's small and boring. -.-

The Mog Ninja
08-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Lvling up? Just go to Pride Lands during the 2nd visit, EXP boost and gull wing blade, then Critical hp then rapid trusters gallor.

Have you ever tried running that course?

Formalhaut
08-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I might try lvling up Wisdom there. that is when I get final randomly, taking ages for me to get it.

PuPu
08-12-2007, 10:54 PM
I might try lvling up Wisdom there. that is when I get final randomly, taking ages for me to get it.
I don't think you can go into Wisdom form while you are in Pride Lands as a lion. Or can you?

Tavrobel
08-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I don't think you can go into Wisdom form while you are in Pride Lands as a lion. Or can you?

You can't use any Forms in the Pride Lands.

PuPu
08-12-2007, 11:49 PM

You can't use any Forms in the Pride Lands.
Thought so.

Hazzard
08-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Who the hell said you can use forms in Pride Lands?!

Tavrobel
08-13-2007, 12:47 AM

The makers of the game did. Lion Sora is technically a Form. Donald explains that in past adventures, he used his magic in order to disguise Sora. In the Pride Lands, Sora's new clothes did it by themselves.

Notice how Lion Form gives new and unique abilities, as opposed to a mere change in disguise.

By the way, the quickest way to level Wisdom is the beginning of WtNW right after Betwixt and Between. Shadows found there are numerous and weak, and the proximity to the Save Point is less than a screen away.

Hazzard
08-13-2007, 01:01 AM

The makers of the game did. Lion Sora is technically a Form. Donald explains that in past adventures, he used his magic in order to disguise Sora. In the Pride Lands, Sora's new clothes did it by themselves.

Notice how Lion Form gives new and unique abilities, as opposed to a mere change in disguise.

By the way, the quickest way to level Wisdom is the beginning of WtNW right after Betwixt and Between. Shadows found there are numerous and weak, and the proximity to the Save Point is less than a screen away.

I know that, I meant using forms such as Wisdom, because you folks were discussing it earlier.

The Mog Ninja
08-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Exactly, that's another reason why Timeless River>Pride Lands for Power Leveling anything. In Timeless River, YA GOT FORMS!

Formalhaut
08-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Let me rephrase that.

"I think I might lvl up Wisdom form in TIMELESS RIVER. That is when I get Final randomly, taking me ages to get."

Saying that though, I now Have final Form, and gosh its good.