PDA

View Full Version : Smokers!

Hazzard
07-31-2007, 06:26 PM
I don't like it, but what do you guys think about it, will it soon corrupt our environment and create more deadly pollution?

Do you smoke? What enjoyment do you get out of it, or is just some addictive piece of trash?

Dynast-Kid
07-31-2007, 06:29 PM
I think smoking is terrible. It slowly kills not only the smoker, but anyone unfortunate enough to have prolonged exposure to the second hand smoke. It yellows your teeth and nails, and gives you wrinkles and bad breath. I don't see how you could gain any pleasure from inhaling smoke, only to be greeted with the grisly after effects.

But I don't hate smokers.

theundeadhero
07-31-2007, 06:31 PM
I DON'T HAVE YELLOW FINGERNAILS YOU JERK :mad2:

Bunny
07-31-2007, 06:32 PM
I used to smoke. It is a very relaxing activity and fairly enjoyable during the time you are smoking. Afterwards, however, I always felt like crap. I decided that termporary bliss wasn't worth feeling horrible for hours afterwards, so I made the decision to quit cold turkey.

Dynast-Kid
07-31-2007, 06:34 PM
I DON'T HAVE YELLOW FINGERNAILS YOU JERK :mad2:

Well, that's what it does to you after years and years of smoking! Or maybe just the people who smoke like, a pack a day...

I still love you, tuh.

Sergeant Hartman
07-31-2007, 06:34 PM
Only on special occasions. Other than that it sucks.

Polaris
07-31-2007, 06:37 PM
I never smoked, I only used to grab my friends cigaretts when they didn't have any place to put it! :( Smoking is on of the things I'm 100% sure I'll never do in my life!

Goldenboko
07-31-2007, 06:41 PM
I don't smoke, I've never tried, and I don't intend to.

I don't dislike anyone just because they smoke. I do hate anyone who tries to persuade others to smoke, and I dislike it when people who smoke don't abide by "Nonsmoking areas" or can't smoke somewhere else when asked.

Hazzard
07-31-2007, 06:44 PM
I hate it when someone is inconsiderate and smokes right in front of young children, passive pisses me off the most. I hate knowing Non - smokers are effected.

Sergeant Hartman
07-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Try it, try it once :hat:

Storm San
07-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Never tried and dun want to either.But smoked for years from others.

Goldenboko
07-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Try it, try it once :hat:

Well I've considered smoking a cigar at special occasions ;p

Sweet Beloved
07-31-2007, 06:47 PM
My mom smokes like insanely.
And I can't really stand it.
I'll probably end up having asthma problems.
I have allergies pretty bad.
And that doesn't help.

I mean, you smoke, great. But I won't.
I don't go much for it =D

Cookie
07-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Smokers are jokers!

Comet
07-31-2007, 06:49 PM
I hate it when some smoker blows smoke right into your face. I always get some sore throat after that.

theundeadhero
07-31-2007, 06:50 PM
They're sometimes pickers and grinners or lovers and sinners too.

Peter_20
07-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Please refrain from flaming smokers too much, because they are humans too.

I think smoking is a very unnecessary and bad addiction.
And you can't just blame it on your being addicted, because you can stop smoking if you really want to.
Heck, my grandmother stopped smoking at once five years ago, and she had smoked for more than 30 years.
She was really scared when she saw a picture of the lungs from a smoker, and then she decided to instantly quit.
She quit at once because her willpower was strong enough, and this goes for all kinds of addictions.

Levian
07-31-2007, 07:24 PM
Sure, it leads to an early painful death and it's smellyyucky, but the bottom line is smoking is cool and you know it. :mog:

Hazzard
07-31-2007, 07:25 PM
I hate seeing the black disgusting lungs a smoker has and it inspires me more not to do it, I look out for people I care about and preach to them how it can effect their bodies and others too. It feels good, it really, really does...

Avarice-ness
07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
I hate seeing the black disgusting lungs a smoker has and it inspires me more not to do it, I look out for people I care about and preach to them how it can effect their bodies and others too. It feels good, it really, really does...

Wow, how many internal organs have you seen now?

I don't mind it, if they do it, that's their choice. If they want to slowly kill themselves then have fun with that, as long as I'm able to stay upwind of it and they never offer one, then everyone's good.

Hambone
07-31-2007, 07:51 PM
I don't like it, but it's certainly not as bad as:

ONYCHOMYCOSIS

Fonzie
07-31-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't care if you smoke, just don't take me with you, and please go smoke outside.

Hazzard
07-31-2007, 08:28 PM

Wow, how many internal organs have you seen now?

I don't mind it, if they do it, that's their choice. If they want to slowly kill themselves then have fun with that, as long as I'm able to stay upwind of it and they never offer one, then everyone's good.

Three exactly. :)

daggertrepe
07-31-2007, 08:40 PM
Addiction smiction, it's mind over matter. If the willpower is strong enough, they'll quit.

Now DRUGS is another story...

Lynx
07-31-2007, 09:01 PM
never smoked never will. dont see the point in wasteing money on ciggarettes. besides i like life i feel no need to cut it short, its short enough.

Hazzard
07-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Addiction smiction, it's mind over matter. If the willpower is strong enough, they'll quit.

Unless it's medically inclined for health. :D

Araciel
07-31-2007, 09:30 PM
i tried to smoke one cigarette once when i was a kid...i couldn't do it. both of my parents and my older sister smoke...so i grew up around it. it doesn't bother me but i still will never do it.

Avarice-ness
07-31-2007, 09:45 PM

Unless it's medically inclined for health. :D

Not always true. Many people take painkillers for medical purposes, but due to painkillers -extreme- ability to be addictive, the sweet lady who broke her back could -easily- end up the cut-throat lady who would do what ever it took for the pain killers because she felt she needed them.

Most things like painkillers are prescribed for a good purpose, ironically they end up being used for bad purposes -after- they've been put to good.

CloudDragon
07-31-2007, 09:55 PM
What are we talking about smoking here? :bounce:

Unfortunately I've been smoking cigs for over a year now, but I'm not one of this inconsiderate bastards you all mentioned before. I never smoke in front of someone who doesn't like it. I always ask permission to smoke if I know someone might have a problem with. Also when I'm walking to class I will switch the hands my cig is in so the smoke doesn't go near the person I'm walking next to.

Marijuana is :D

Meat Puppet
07-31-2007, 10:11 PM
Smoking feels good. And, if you’ve had enough of it, it feels horrible not to... That’s the impression I got from it anyway, but I suppose I didn’t really smoke frequently enough to develop a serious connection with it. And I quit not so much over concern for my health, but I generally find that drawing pleasure from smoking anything is revolting. Uck.

fredsanford
07-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Grandpa smoked, died a horrible death from it...no thanks.

Rengori
07-31-2007, 10:42 PM
I don't care if people smoke, but I'm not going to. I may not be the kinda person that would disown their kid for smoking, but my parents are.

Leeza
08-01-2007, 12:33 AM
I used to smoke on and off for a couple of years and then I quit. It's an expensive habit, it stinks and it's very bad for your health.

Jimsour
08-01-2007, 02:05 AM
Thank god for the smoking ban.

Smirting is all that needs to be said.

escobert
08-01-2007, 02:53 AM
I smoke. Camel Lights. Have smoked for 6 or 7 years now. I'd like to quit but I'm too lazy.

'Gilgamesh'
08-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Never Done it and I never will. I don't see the point. I jsut think its disgusting.

yanis
08-01-2007, 05:32 AM
I promised to my mom that I'll never smoke...and I never did and never will (like may others)!:cool:

KentaRawr!
08-01-2007, 07:23 AM
I won't outright say I hate smokers, as you can't judge a person just by that. One can smoke and be nice, and one can smoke and be a total ass. It's a neutral habit, not implying either side. However, the habit itself is still an un-healthy one. I wouldn't smoke, not ever, as I know this.

Relena
08-02-2007, 02:55 AM
I don't like it, but what do you guys think about it, will it soon corrupt our environment and create more deadly pollution?

Do you smoke? What enjoyment do you get out of it, or is just some addictive piece of trash?

I don't like it either, it's only a source of temporary satisfaction. It most likely will.......

Iceglow
08-02-2007, 09:25 AM
I used to smoke I quit purely because I was like "hmm 20 cigs a day? Smurf that I'm going to become a spartan!" then I'd have the occasional cig in a pub or something when drinking and I'm now like "go outside an smoke? it's raining how about NO!"

KH-Cloudy
08-02-2007, 10:08 AM
I never smoked and think it's bad, but...I've inhaled some second-hand smoke from my friend's older brothers.. :( I feel bad..in health : /

Albel
08-02-2007, 10:29 AM
I dont smoke and never will, but my mum and "step-dad" smokes alot, so its as if i do.

I Am Stoner
08-02-2007, 10:40 AM

BOOOOOOOOO! You know our local pub and club shut down because of that :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty ban. Its a fact that pubs all over the country are now losing customers coz 70% of people that used the pubs in the first place were smokers.

Anyway, I smoke and I dont really care what ther people think. Sure I wont smoke near families or children coz I dont wanna harm them, but other than that I smoke near people. Espcially the moaners about 'put it out, its bad, right now, do it' and im like 'Hey, here's 50 pence, go ring someone who gives a fuck'

Thank goodness for pub gardens.

Zeldy
08-02-2007, 12:19 PM
I have the occasional cig. Its hard growing up as a teenage these days, especially in my "crowd", if you don't drink, smoke, do drugs and lose your virginity at 12 you're laughed at and mocked. Im a pure social smoker, nothing more. People offer me things when I'm unable to uh, make good decisions and so I accept :p
I'm not at all addicted though, If I wanted to I could stop, I just don't want to.

Cz
08-02-2007, 12:26 PM
I don't smoke, because I haven't got the money to waste on stuff like that. Others' smoking doesn't bother me very much, and to be honest I quite enjoy the smell, but I don't think I'd ever take up the habit.

Croyles
08-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Your all a bunch of snobs!!

*goes off for a ciggie*

yoman82
08-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Meh. Smoking has no use in society. It hurts you. I don't see why people don't get that before they start. The government's spent so much on anti-smoking things, and I'm glad they've begun to work. I don't like death.

Jimsour
08-02-2007, 01:12 PM

BOOOOOOOOO! You know our local pub and club shut down because of that :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty ban. Its a fact that pubs all over the country are now losing customers coz 70% of people that used the pubs in the first place were smokers.

Anyway, I smoke and I dont really care what ther people think. Sure I wont smoke near families or children coz I dont wanna harm them, but other than that I smoke near people. Espcially the moaners about 'put it out, its bad, right now, do it' and im like 'Hey, here's 50 pence, go ring someone who gives a smurf'

Thank goodness for pub gardens.

None of the pubs or clubs I've been too look any less packed.

Hazzard
08-02-2007, 01:16 PM
If in consequence it shuts down pubs, then...so be it. At least it's for the greater cause, I'm sure the young generation don't want to grow up inhaling smoke all their lives.

I Am Stoner
08-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Meh. Smoking has no use in society. It hurts you. I don't see why people don't get that before they start. The government's spent so much on anti-smoking things, and I'm glad they've begun to work. I don't like death.

Nether do I but just because you smoke doesnt mean you will die you. My grandad, grandma and my auntie smoke

My grandad is dead, but died at the age of 97, he had been a smoker for 70 years

My grandma is still alive, she is 87 and she still smokes and smoked since she was 16 and has no problems.

My auntie is 62 and she started smoking when she was 14 and still smokes. She has no problems of any kind.

Plus What you are saying is that smoking has no place in society, but you could say that drinkin has no place in society too. Coz drink too much of alcohol and you may die, smoke too much and you may die. But if anyone tried to ban drinking they would have to be insaine, coz most of the population in britan loves to drink. Same as smoking alot of people enjoy a ciggarette before work or while they are sipin' on a cold pint, I curtainly do. In my eyes Alcohol and smoking goes hand-in-hand.

Anyway, as I said, im a smoker and i will stay a smoker out of A. Stubborness B. Enjoyment C. Coz im a bastard.

But if my ''other half'' asked me to stop smoking I would have to.

Sorry thats my pointless rant over. lol.

Bunny
08-02-2007, 01:28 PM
I have the occasional cig. Its hard growing up as a teenage these days, especially in my "crowd", if you don't drink, smoke, do drugs and lose your virginity at 12 you're laughed at and mocked. Im a pure social smoker, nothing more. People offer me things when I'm unable to uh, make good decisions and so I accept :p
I'm not at all addicted though, If I wanted to I could stop, I just don't want to.

Because your friends would laugh at you? Awesome.

Zeldy
08-02-2007, 01:34 PM

Not so much friends, but peers yup :p

Hazzard
08-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Obviously the government considered the effect banning smoking would have on the British public, and for this past month I haven't heard anything tragic or any rebels happening. For once they made the right decision, and stopped getting so anxious over what the casual smokers would think, so let them rebel, cause smoking will not come back.

Croyles
08-02-2007, 01:38 PM
They should just ban drinking while their at it.:rolleyes2

Bunny
08-02-2007, 01:47 PM

Oh. Okay. Well, in that case, it is even more ignorant.

Loony BoB
08-02-2007, 02:40 PM
The only place that smokers should be allowed to smoke is in their own home. The only reason smoking isn't illegal is because of the amount of money that governments make on taxing them. Otherwise they're just as bad as cannabis.

Eventually, smoking will be illegal outside the household, and I imagine after that (again, eventually) it will become illegal altogether because quite frankly smoking hasn't done anything good for society on any level.

"But it keeps me warm!" - Wear more clothes, buy a heater, etc.
"But it calms me down!" - Get a stress ball or listen to piano music or something else. There are loads of things in this world capable of calming someone down without affecting their health or the comfort of others.
"But it makes me look cool!" - No in this day'n'age, it doesn't. I've seen a lot of girls that I thought were attractive and then I saw them smoke and changed my opinion immediately. I know many others who are similar to me in this area. Again, there are other ways to look cool that don't involve being unhealthy and stinking. What's so cool about those two things?

theundeadhero
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Every cigarette I smoke takes me one step closer to Heaven.

Croyles
08-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Cannabis is bad is it? Do you know anything about it? I dont use it myself, but thats pretty ignorant.
Drinking hasnt done anything for society and you probably havnt either. Banning drinking would just be stupid.
Lets have less fascism please.

Loony BoB
08-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Cannabis is bad is it? Do you know anything about it? I dont use it myself, but thats pretty ignorant.
Maybe I should have said "Just as bad, if not worse." What I was getting at is that if smoking cannabis is banned, smoking cigarettes should be too, because it's not in any way "more okay" than smoking cannabis from a health perspective.

Drinking hasnt done anything for society and you probably havnt either.
Murderers haven't done much for society, nor have rapists or heroine. Why didn't you mention these in your post? Probably the same reason I didn't mention alcohol. :)

Banning drinking would just be stupid.
No, because drinking small amounts of alcohol isn't bad for you. Smoking rarely is still bad for you.

Croyles
08-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Smoke in itself, whatever it may be, tobacco or cannabis, is bad for your health. Thats probably what you meant. And its true.
Drinking goes beyond just being directly bad for your health, like smoking does. Im pretty sure more people have died while drunk because they did something stupid rather than because the alcohol destroyed their *insert whatever organ you want here*.

But you just proved my point about things that dont do anything for society. Its not a reason something should be banned. Rape is illegal because its violent, discusting, discriminating and lots of other things, not because it hasnt done anything for society.

Loony BoB
08-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Let's put it this way: There are no upsides whatsoever to cigarettes. One could argue that there are upsides to alcohol.

But yeah, I think we agree on the general point.

Zeldy
08-02-2007, 04:31 PM

Oh. Okay. Well, in that case, it is even more ignorant.
Yeah, Im well aware of that. Its hard growing up as a teenager these days dealing with peer pressure.

Loony BoB
08-02-2007, 04:39 PM
What about the peers that pressure you not to smoke? You should give in to them instead.

Zeldy is a smoker, ew ew ew! *pressure, mocking, etc* :p

Resha
08-02-2007, 04:49 PM
I can understand that general society doesn't see the upsides to smoking; but why discriminate against a smoker if he or she sees the upside to it, enjoys it, and hell, doesn't mind dying for it? I've seen people die for worse things than enjoying life. I guess it might seem like idiocy; but it's a simple choice every person can make before they take up smoking.

And Zeldy :p smoking isn't at all cool. At least, not amongst normal people. And they're the ones who'll matter in the long run; not some folks you meet in the hippest club in town once a week. :-) Don't get into it because you feel you should to please them; you'll probably only regret it later!

Loony BoB
08-02-2007, 04:54 PM
I can understand that general society doesn't see the upsides to smoking; but why discriminate against a smoker if he or she sees the upside to it, enjoys it, and hell, doesn't mind dying for it? I've seen people die for worse things than enjoying life. I guess it might seem like idiocy; but it's a simple choice every person can make before they take up smoking.
Because you might care about them, or hang around them when they are smoking and/or stinking of cigarette smoke, etc. If your friend never washed their clothes and the clothes stank, you'd not want to be around them because they stink. The same goes for cigarette smoke, at least for me it does.

If they only smoke when I'm not around and don't stink of it afterwards then I don't have a problem. And yes, if I was causing them annoyance in some way and they wanted me to stop it and pointed it out to me, then I'd probably do what I could to not irritate them in that same way.

Psychotic
08-02-2007, 05:00 PM
You should all lay off Zeldy. Being popular is the most important thing in the world, and if it means you have to cut off the head of the statue of your town's beloved founder, so be it!

I'm not a smoker, because I have other things to spend my money on. For example, my blossoming crack addiction.

Zeldy
08-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Its probably only going to be something I do whilst a teenager. Hell, Its only once a month or so I actually have one. Its totally socially. I can agree now to stop, but when the times come I probably will be so intoxicated I don't care. Thats the problem :greenie:

Its not all peer pressure, I do like it.

Resha
08-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I care about a lot of people. But they aren't going to stay alive for me because of that; they'll go when they do. :p And oohhh, I love the smell of cigarette smoke, so I guess -- well, so I see it my way, and you see it yours.

I just think people can be overly pedantic about the smoking thing. It's not instant overkill, or instant addiction. THOSE ARE URBAN LEGENDS. whamwham

edit: and oh, Zeldy, don't think I'm "laying" into you; I'm not! Do what you must. I do :p but just -- maybe -- don't take it so much at face value? If I didn't give a toss about you I wouldn't waste my time typing all this :skull::skull::skull::skull: out.

Zeldy
08-02-2007, 05:12 PM
edit: and oh, Zeldy, don't think I'm "laying" into you; I'm not! Do what you must. I do :p but just -- maybe -- don't take it so much at face value? If I didn't give a toss about you I wouldn't waste my time typing all this :skull::skull::skull::skull: out.
Oh I didn't think that all - everyones entitled to their own opinion. I don't take it too much at face value, peer pressure did have something to do with it though, as it does with alot of things. It was still my choice at the end of the day :p
I just want to live for today, have fun, and not think about tomorrow.

Rye
08-02-2007, 05:12 PM
In the past I've layed into people too much about that sort of thing, so now I'm very apathetic about it to everyone, except my mother. I still ask her to try to use the nicotine patches, but she just makes up excuses.

Rocket Edge
08-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Do you smoke?

I smoke when I go for a few drinks. Even at that it isn't that much. I wouldn't really count that as smoking though.

What enjoyment do you get out of it, or is just some addictive piece of trash?

It is good when you had a few drinks inside of you and you spark up a cig. Dunno really what feeling you call it but I enjoy having a few cigerettes on a weekend.

@Zeldy: I started smoking when I was 13 and reached to the age of 19 without feeling any addiction. Once it's socable and not every day use then you shouldn't become addicted at all. Not that i'm trying to persuade you to continue or anything!

Discord
08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Didn't we have a post about this just a couple of weeks ago in EoEO?

Hazzard
08-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Didn't we have a post about this just a couple of weeks ago in EoEO?

No we didn't. :)

Nobody is discriminating smokers, just crossing out the damned cigarettes! discriminations counts for more significant things such as ethnics or something like that.

Cid the 4th
08-06-2007, 12:48 PM
I have never smoked and I do agree it harms the environment.

oddler
08-06-2007, 11:06 PM
What about the peers that pressure you not to smoke? You should give in to them instead.

Zeldy is a smoker, ew ew ew! *pressure, mocking, etc* :p

F yes. I mastered that business early on and, now, most of my friends have never smoked or stopped smoking. *flex* I don't like smoking at all.

Zeldy
08-06-2007, 11:11 PM
LET THIS THREAD DIE PLZ.
I don't want even more people to see it xD

Heath
08-06-2007, 11:19 PM
I don't smoke for a number of reasons, firstly I'm asthmatic and have enough trouble with my lungs as it is, secondly it's far too expensive a habit for what money I have and finally I never saw the point in it anyway.

Jess
08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm currently quitting smoking.

Before I started smoking I hated it more than anything in the world. My parents smoked and I used to tell them to quit/moan about it all of the time and even lecture them about their health. They quit smoking and about 6 years on I began, just because I wanted to try it to see what the big deal was, thinking I'd never get addicted like them because I knew how bad it was for me! I was wrong.

Smoking was purely a social thing for me to begin with, but not peer pressure. It was more like, going out on my break at work with my colleagues and having a chat and a cigarette. I also smoked whilst drinking alcohol with friends. I enjoyed it, and it relaxed me.

It is addicting and you can get addicted from just having one every now and again. The 'every now and again' time span gets shorter and shorter because you think there's no way you can get addicted and then before you know it you're a fully pledged smoker.

&& it is hard to quit. I've gone 3 days without smoking and it's getting easier. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 05:14 AM
I never got addicted to smoking. I found it really easy to quit when I realised it was just the dickheads at my school who smoked. And I say "dickheads" because I want to be polite.

CloudDragon
08-07-2007, 05:17 AM
I never thought smoking looked cool, and even when I started I thought it looks just kinda dumb.

The point is I don't smoke to be cool.

Actually, I do.

xXsarahXx
08-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Im a smoker, i find it does de-stress me and i am a bit of a bitch if i do not have a ciggerette for a while. (unfortunatly for my fiance, hes copped that bitchyness a few times bless him!)
I do wish id never started and one day i am going to quit, just today isnt that day. i dont feel im ready to, too much stress going through my life at the moment to worry about that too!

Smoking isnt cool, it doesnt look too good, especially when girls do it, looks kinda out of place!

Project G
08-07-2007, 03:58 PM
I am a smoker and I love it! It chills the hell outta me because it regulates my breathing and whatever anyone tells you about it not looking cool is a load of bs because it does look cool, who cares if it kills me, it's just another thing that will along with being out in the sun, having sex and eating fast food! You can't have any fun nowadays and now thanks to you self rightous non smokers I can't smoke in a pub anymore! Grrrrrrrr Damn you

stalpho slayer
08-09-2007, 08:16 PM
my grampa died from lung cancer and thats how my family got torn apart

louby_4eva
08-09-2007, 09:37 PM
That is what EVERY addicted smoker says.

Its hard growing up as a teenager these days dealing with peer pressure.

It really isn't. A lot of people on EoFF are teens and most people in this thread don't smoke. you have only yourself to blame for picking up the habit don't try and lay it on someone else.

As for smoking, I dislike it. I also HATE this smoking ban. If I want fresh air I have to go inside. People are out on the street now and I can't go outside without feeling that familiar twinge in my lungs. On the plus side staying indoors is fun :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Mirage
08-09-2007, 09:56 PM

Um, nicotine is a drug.

I think smoking is terrible. It slowly kills not only the smoker, but anyone unfortunate enough to have prolonged exposure to the second hand smoke. It yellows your teeth and nails, and gives you wrinkles and bad breath. I don't see how you could gain any pleasure from inhaling smoke, only to be greeted with the grisly after effects.

But I don't hate smokers.

Smoking tobacco releases dopamine, which feels nice.

Anyway, I've tried smoking tobacco and weed. Neither were my thing. I hate tobacco smoke the most, and second hand smoke is really annoying. However, I don't want to ban the :skull::skull::skull::skull:. Just get it out of my face.