PDA

View Full Version : Assigning Elements to the FFs

Evastio
08-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Which element do you think represents each FF the best and why?

FF1 - Earth (Most of the dungeons are in caves and on the ground)
FF2 - Fire (the Emperor and his minions seem to have a thing for it. Especially with the Intro movie to FFO and the Dreadnaught.)
FF3 - Water (There's a lot of water related vehicles and underwater dungeons in the game)
FF4 - Wind (There's plenty of flying vehicles in the game)
FF5 - Water (There's a lot of water related vehicles in the game)
FF6 - Earth (The main character's name means earth and the earth gets changed halfway into the game)
FF7 - Fire (a lot of things seem to go on fire in this game Eg: Nibelheim, Mako Reactors)
FF8 - Fire (since the game is in a modern setting which means there's a lot of industrial developement of electricity and appliances and fire is needed for industrial developement)
FF9 - I have absolutely no idea since I never played it before. I'll say it's Air.
FF10 - Water (Because of the water sword)
FF11 - Earth (the game just seems to scream earth to me)
FF12 - I have absolutely no idea since I never played it before. I guess I'll say Water.

Avarice-ness
08-01-2007, 04:05 AM
Well.. Terra's japanese name is Tina and I don't think that means earth.

I'd pick fire for FFVI, since a majority of the towns some how light on fire, not to mention fire is an elemtent of wrath and destruction, seeing as the game revolves around wrath and destruction, I give FFVI fire.

Fuzoya
08-01-2007, 12:58 PM
A nice list and I agree with everything.
When it comes to FFVI I think Earth fits pretty good even if Tina doesnt mean Earth.

Rengori
08-02-2007, 08:27 AM
I disagree with FFX, that should be wind, because of how much it sucked and blowed at the same time.

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2007, 07:43 PM
I disagree with FFX, that should be wind, because of how much it sucked and blowed at the same time.

FFXII is also Wind because it blows all other games away.