PDA

View Full Version : Cloud, and Aerith?

pspkilla
08-01-2007, 04:03 AM
I was wondering at what point in the game you meet Cloud and The Flower Girl?

Wolf Kanno
08-01-2007, 05:51 AM
You meet them in Chapter Four. I believe you meet the Flower Girl In Limberry (I'm probably wrong though) and you meet Cloud after you retrieve the Cancer Zodiac Stone (once again I'm probably mistaken) from the Steel Giant.

Take the stone back to Mustadio's hometown and a cutscene will happen where Ramza and Mustadio accidentally teleport Cloud to Ivalice from another dimension. Cloud disappears and you have to return to the city where you met the Flower Girl to unlock a scene where Cloud runs into her. Some rogues appear and a battle ensues and Cloud finally joins.

You then need to equip your party with the Move find Item ability and travel to a Volcano themed battlefield. On the top of the volcano in the map is where you'll acquire the Buster Sword which allows Cloud to use his Limit Break ability.

I am most likely wrong but then again I have not played through this game in almost 7 years...

BG-57
08-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Seven years is a mighty long time to be deprived of Tactics. :D

You first meet Aeris in Zarghidas Trade City where she offers to sell you a flower for 1 Gil. You should accept!

To get Cloud you have to go through the rigamarole of getting Berowulf, Reis, and Worker 8 first.

Once you defeat Worker 7 New, you should go back to Goug Machine City, where Cloud should then appear. Follow him to Zarghidas, where he saves Aeris from thugs, but then needs saving by you.

By this point you will have recruited every non-generic character except for Byblos.

Wolf Kanno
08-01-2007, 07:41 PM

Damn straight, I've been thinking about remedying the situation as of late:cool:

pspkilla
08-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the help guys.

Bolivar
08-03-2007, 12:31 AM

Damn straight, I've been thinking about remedying the situation as of late:cool:

agreed...about the 7 years part, i had my ration a few months ago :)