PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 BGM/s from the RO soundtrack?

Markus. D
08-01-2007, 09:18 AM
I'm yet to hear every track in full... I've listened to most of the OST though :3.
I find myself really favoring the latest songs in the soundtrack :)... So far (I think! I might be out of date T_T) there are 113 musics to listen to.

Yes! I know 10 is alot... and nobody is going to post in here :S... So I'll just make my list and get it over and done with (Sorry if I bracket alot ;3).

In no specific order:
1. Track 60 - Aeon.
2. Track 49 - Watery Grave.
3. Track 96 - Yetit Petit :3 (It's such a very up temp and pretty song).
4. Track 99 - Uncanny Lake.
5. Track 101 - Absolitude (Ooooh Only good sounding Harpsichord song in existence :3... If that's the instrument I am thinking of).
6. Track 104 - On your way back.
7. Track 106 - Sleeping Volcano.
8. Track 108 - Angelica (A cross between Trance and Futuristic Techno oooh~).
9. Track 113 - Monastery In Disguise (So very epic and full of sorrow ;_; ).
10. Track 92 - Naive Rave (Anyone who has played Ceres RO should know how mentally psychotic the constant Mini boss fights can become in the final floor of Lighthalzen Bio Lab... x_x; And then the true versions of them rush up to you and kill you in a second! Suits the place so well).

Heath
08-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm going off my RO soundtrack that I have from bRO about 3 years ago, meaning no Lighthalzen or anything like that. In no particular order:

1. Theme of Juno. (70)
2. Ancient Groover. (20)
3. Through the Tower (21)
4. Be Nice 'n' Easy (29)
5. TemPorsche (37)
6. Out of Curiosity (50)
7. Aeon (60 - all those hours in the CT must've made me enjoy it somehow)
8. Tread on the Ground (5)
9. You're in Ruins (28)
10. Morning Gloomy (43)

There are a few others I wouldn't have minded including such as Streamside, High Roller Coaster (for some absurd reason) and Wanna Be Free, but alas only room for 10.

Edit: My OST is only 78 tracks long.

Jowy
08-01-2007, 05:42 PM
TeMP It Up, whatever the hell the GH Underprison music is, Ancient Groover, and Theme of Prontera.

Also, you were on bRO? Who were your characters? o_o

Markus. D
08-01-2007, 11:35 PM
whatever the hell the GH Underprison

Track 40 - Fear...

Suprisingly I landed on it first random choice ^-^~

Edit: I wonder if I could find the up to date BGM as a lone download.

Heath
08-02-2007, 12:38 AM
TeMP It Up, whatever the hell the GH Underprison music is, Ancient Groover, and Theme of Prontera.

Also, you were on bRO? Who were your characters? o_o

BeyondIRC RO, right? I had a Wizard that was, surprisingly, called Heath 7x/3x by the time bRO shut down. I had an Assassin whose name I can't remember and a Swordsman who I was supposedly training to become a Knight but never really bothered with him. At one point I started 'Unassuming Local Guild' which lasted a few weeks. Yourself?