PDA

View Full Version : Gettin' all worked up and such

daggertrepe
08-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Last night I was watching food network and all these professional cake makers were making like 5-feet-each cakes about Disney princesses! But the time they were done and they had to move the cake from the table to the next, I was clinging onto my blanket and biting my nails because I thought they were all going to fall and get destroyed! Next thing you know, I look over at my brother and I'm like

"Why are we getting worked up over cakes?"

He took his finger out of his mouth and said "I don't know...?"

So anyway, does anyone get all worked up over what's on TV for some stupid reason? :greenie:

Oh, the suspense!

Iceglow
08-02-2007, 05:32 PM
I've got worked up over stuff before on TV but not for ages.

Anaisa
08-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I often get worked up over wildlife programmes, but with good reason. Like yesterday I was watching a programme where a baby elephant started sinking into some mud, an it's mum hadn't noticed. I was worried it was going to die. Fortunately it's mum noticed,an lifted it out. But then a buffalo sank into the mud, an I was worried that was going to die, an it did.

Rengori
08-02-2007, 06:34 PM
My step-dad and my grandpa both get worked up whenever Micheal More Moore is on TV.

Funnier enough, they both never seem to pick up when Stephen Colbert is being sarcastic.

Vikeve
08-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Oh yes, all of the time I'll get so mad too. I can't watch basketball anyore either becuase my heart can't take it especially in the last five minutes of the time.

I do remember watching this weird party planner show and there would always be a problem like the giant cake wouldn't fit into the car and it would start to rai. Now, that is intense stuff.:jess:

Rye
08-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I often get worked up over wildlife programmes, but with good reason. Like yesterday I was watching a programme where a baby elephant started sinking into some mud, an it's mum hadn't noticed. I was worried it was going to die. Fortunately it's mum noticed,an lifted it out. But then a buffalo sank into the mud, an I was worried that was going to die, an it did.

I get so worked up every time I watch Animal Planet. Oh the drama of Meerkat Manner and Animal Cops. ;_;

Miriel
08-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Cakes are serious business!

I get all worked up over So You Think You Can Dance. Del Murder can attest to this. I kinda go crazy over it. And when it's really bad I start swearing at the TV.

Fonzie
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x72/TheFonz2010/irsirius.jpg

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix made me freak out when Sirius died.

'Tis a sad day...

CloudDragon
08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
It depends on the show. I've never been a big fan of TV in general, but there are a few shows I can really get into. Dexter on Showtime is one of them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/CloudDragon/Dexter-facebook.jpg

Markus. D
08-02-2007, 08:23 PM
I wanna see that but on a kitten picture :3

It would be THAT adorable :333

edit: The Sirius one...

daggertrepe
08-02-2007, 08:42 PM
That white hand pic is creepy.

CloudDragon
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
It's a good show. You should check it out!

Jessweeee♪
08-02-2007, 09:14 PM
When I was little I always got too scared to watch The Little Mermaid because she would always get scolded by her father ; ;